Profile for B. Lott > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

B. Lott RSS Feed

G-Form XTREME X Ruggedized Protective Case for Apple iPod Touch 5G (Pink/Black RPT)
Price: $11.70
3 used & new from $11.70

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case with one flaw, June 5, 2013
I purchased these for my wife (iPhone) and daughter (iPod touch). As advertised they protected the phones well when dropped on hardwood floors. Also they have a great "feel" when using the device. The rubber pads are slick enough to easily slip in and out of pockets.

The problem is the corners have cushions that keep popping out and we've had them less than two months. I haven't talked to their warranty department yet so hopefully they will correct the issue. If they can fix this problem my review would move from three stars to five (and I'll buy one for my iPhone).

G-Form XTREME X Ruggedized Protective Case for Apple iPhone 5 & 5s (Silver/Black RPT)
Price: $31.49
7 used & new from $12.64

3.0 out of 5 stars Great case but one flaw, June 5, 2013

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2014 5:47 AM PDT

Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from "The F Word" (UK Hardcover)
Gordon Ramsay's Fast Food: Recipes from "The F Word" (UK Hardcover)
by Gordon Ramsay

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cookbook, July 25, 2007
This is by far the best cookbook I own. His recipes are all quick to make but taste like you spent hours. He uses an easy to understand approach to his recipes plus gives you a list of common things that everyone should keep in their kitchen for quick gourmet meals. We've cooked for friends with these recipes on several occasions and they keep asking when they can come back!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 15, 2007 7:06 PM PDT