Profile for Kenneth W. Dight > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kenneth W. Dight RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2
Scarcity (Jack Randall Book 3)
Scarcity (Jack Randall Book 3)
Price: $4.99

3.0 out of 5 stars not so good, January 22, 2015
I was really let down by novel. I was really expecting it to live up to the previous two. Although somewhat interesting, it was not of the same caliber.

Noble Intentions: Season Three (Jack Noble Thriller) (Noble Intentions Series Book 3)
Price: $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Great continuation, January 3, 2015
This book continues series the same great story

Westinghouse 70099 - Chain Pliers for Chandelier Light Fixture
Westinghouse 70099 - Chain Pliers for Chandelier Light Fixture
Offered by Wholesale Craft Outlet
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the Price, December 6, 2014
Worked well. It wasn't quite the quality I was expecting (didn't seem to be of professional quality). I was just hoping it would be a little sturdier. It should be alright for occasional around the house use.

ASUS External Slim 8X DVD-RW Stylish Cut Design Optical Drive SDRW-08D2S-U/BLK/G/AS
Price: $29.95
84 used & new from $22.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, February 18, 2014
I am very pleased with the portability of this drive, but most of all I like the fact that its American. It's nice to be able to speak with someone here in the US instead of having to deal with out of country (primarily India) for support or questions.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2014 11:33 PM PST

Asus VS247H-P 23.6-Inch Full-HD LED-Lit LCD Monitor
Asus VS247H-P 23.6-Inch Full-HD LED-Lit LCD Monitor
Price: $157.07
92 used & new from $125.66

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellant Monitor, February 18, 2014
I've found this monitor to be very easy to read and use. Primarily, though, I like the fact that its American. You don't have to deal with foreigners when calling for support. It's nice being able to understand and be understood when seeking support. Additionally, it great to deal with a company that keeps their jobs in the US.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 19, 2014 9:11 AM PST

Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0  (Black)(STBU1000100)
Seagate Backup Plus 1TB Portable External Hard Drive USB 3.0 (Black)(STBU1000100)
Offered by The River Xpress
Price: $89.95
35 used & new from $49.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Buy, February 18, 2014
I felt I got a great buy with this portable hard drive. It is small, but appears to be sturdy. I'm very happy with the drive. it also, comes with a preinstalled back up program from Memeo, however, this software is very limited in its functionality.

BlueRigger DVI Male to DVI Male Digital Dual-Link Cable (10 Feet, Black)
BlueRigger DVI Male to DVI Male Digital Dual-Link Cable (10 Feet, Black)
Offered by BlueRigger
Price: $21.99
9 used & new from $10.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Problems, February 18, 2014
I had problems and wound up returning this cable. I had a lot of noise on my screen when using this cable, which disappeared when I used another heavier and more durable cable.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 8:40 PM PST

Drive Logic DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch (Blue)
Drive Logic DL-64 Portable EVA Hard Drive Carrying Case Pouch (Blue)
Offered by Oyen Digital LLC

4.0 out of 5 stars Portable Hard Drive Case, February 18, 2014
This case is very rigid and padded. It seems like it will do nicely for keeping your hard drive safe, barring any major jolts.

Silicon Power Touch 830 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Silver (SP032GBUF2830V1S)
Silicon Power Touch 830 32GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive, Silver (SP032GBUF2830V1S)
Price: $22.28

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't care for, January 17, 2014
The unit may work great, but I carry mine on my keychain. This unit provided no protection for the contacts. They were completely exposed. When you see the pix of these they show the top of the unit and not so much of the reverse side. With electronic it is always best to have any electrical contacts covered.

Plantronics 360 Bluetooth Headset
Plantronics 360 Bluetooth Headset

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Earpiece, January 17, 2014
I have had several of this same unit. Everyone has performed flawlessly. I hate to admit it, but I keep losing them, but as I've said, I've used them for years and they're always great.

Page: 1 | 2