Profile for Patricia T. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Patricia T. RSS Feed

Offered by Virtual Active
Price: $19.95
2 used & new from $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Just OK, November 6, 2014
Not really a hike, more like a run. Beautiful scenery but I found this to be way too fast-paced for an average walk. Whoever recorded this made it appear to be running over big rocks and boulders. I usually hike about 2 MPH and the slowest this sets at is 4 MPH. Not many people walk normally at 4-6 MPH. If it was slower paced it would be perfect, but I was a bit disappointed that the scenery flying by didn't match my pace walking on my treadmill.

Finesse Clean and Simple Hypoallergenic Shampoo for Normal Hair 10 fl oz (295 ml)
Offered by Reggie's Bazaar
Price: $8.88
10 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's not good for oily hair, October 16, 2014
This shampoo really prevents allergic scalp rashes caused by other shampoos, but it does not lather enough. It's not good for oily hair, it doesn't remove the oil. I need to wash my long (waist-length) hair three times with this shampoo every day to get it clean. Even then, there's still some oily residue left after washing.

Blue Fortune Hummingbird Mint - Agastache - Anise Hyssop - Hardy - Gallon Pot
Blue Fortune Hummingbird Mint - Agastache - Anise Hyssop - Hardy - Gallon Pot

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, August 9, 2014
Beautiful healthy plant. Arrived in full-bloom. The bees were on it 5 minutes after we planted it. Very happy with this purchase!

Virtual Walks - Gardens at Night for indoor walking, treadmill and cycling workouts
DVD ~ Tony Helsloot
Offered by ambient_collection
Price: $19.95

5.0 out of 5 stars These DVDs are fantastic!, June 13, 2014
This 'walk' is amazing! Clear, crisp video even on my big screen tv. You feel like you're really walking there! Really makes your treadmill workout fun! I love walking everyday and this line of DVDs have actually gotten me through a hard two-month time when an debilitating back and leg injury prevented me from walking at all. I was heartbroken that I couldn't walk and sometimes I would just watch these DVDs and pretend I was walking and it really cheered me up. :) Now that I'm healing I'm using them for my treadmill again too.

The Life of Birds
The Life of Birds
DVD ~ David Attenborough
Price: $23.80
11 used & new from $19.58

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok...., June 13, 2014
This review is from: The Life of Birds (DVD)
I liked it but there's too much dinosaur nonsense involved....It should be just all about birds. I found the dinosaur/pterodactyl parts to be annoying and boring :/ If you're not a believer in evolution, just skip right over the entire first disc.

Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15, 12 Ounce
Aveeno Active Naturals Daily Moisturizing Lotion with SPF 15, 12 Ounce
Offered by chengen12
Price: $14.90
17 used & new from $9.91

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat disappointed, May 20, 2014
I bought this lotion because a previous customer stated that it doesn't smell like suntan lotion. Being allergic to the scents of most sunblocks, I was excited to get this lotion believing that customer's review. Upon trying the lotion I found it to smell exactly like Coppertone sunblock.....very disappointing. But, the product works well anyway, so I will continue to use it.

Canon Metal Neck Strap 1 for All Elph Cameras, 34" Length
Canon Metal Neck Strap 1 for All Elph Cameras, 34" Length
Price: $10.60
38 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Too stiff, January 23, 2014
Nice strong strap, but it's too stiff....not flexible enough to roll up to fit into a most pocket camera cases.
It's also much too heavy.....it weighs more than many pocket cameras, I have a tiny Canon PowerShot SD780IS and I thought this strap would be good for it since I find the wrist strap that came with it to be useless, Attaches easily, but when I placed it down on a table, the heavy strap pulled my camera off the edge and down to the floor! My camera survived but maybe it won't the next time...I had to remove this strap and get a lighter-weight one. Too bulky for a small pocket camera

Uoften 80 x 120 Spotting Scope Binocular Reviews Telescope for Bird Watching Hunting Trave
Offered by OFTEN®
Price: $14.66

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk!, December 28, 2013
There is no way to focus these binoculars, and they do not have fold-back eye cups as advertised. Complete junk, can't even be used as a kid's toy! Don't waste your money!

Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR 16 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Red)
Fujifilm FinePix F770EXR 16 MP Digital Camera with 20x Optical Zoom (Red)
2 used & new from $250.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, December 14, 2013
Complete garbage. Battery life is bad, Does not focus when using the zoom feature, shoots horrible video, and the zoom lens gets stuck in the open position at full zoom. The screen keeps indicating "lens error, turn camera off and back on to reset" EVERY TIME I use the zoom feature. Finally the zoom lens got permanently stuck in the open position and I threw it in the trash! Undependable, ANNOYING piece of junk! DO NOT buy this, you will be sorry!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2013 1:57 PM PST

My Christmas
My Christmas
Price: $10.00
131 used & new from $1.35

4.0 out of 5 stars Great CD, November 26, 2013
This review is from: My Christmas (Audio CD)
I love this CD, it's beautiful, but there's too many duets. I wish he would record it again by himself....then it would be perfect!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6