Profile for Jessie b > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jessie b RSS Feed

Aerosoles Women's Supersonic Boot
Aerosoles Women's Supersonic Boot
Price: $62.99 - $135.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Run too big, November 7, 2012
These boots run big. I wish there was a more accurate sizing chart for this item. I ordered an 8.5. I probably should have ordered a 7.5. Tried to exchange. Upset they don't have this item (same color) in a 7.5 through amazon. Super cute, love the dark brown and seem comfy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 16, 2014 3:11 PM PDT

Shoelaces in 30 Colors to choose from! Flat Wide Style style in 36" length..Violet
Offered by We Love Colors
Price: $2.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Super vibrant! A bit short in length, still works..., February 1, 2011
Love the hot pink ones, super vibrant! I ordered the 36" for athletic shoes and they are a bit short, but still tie. Might have went with the 54" ones.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 17, 2014 2:05 PM PDT

Schylling Ribbon Stick
Schylling Ribbon Stick
Offered by The Toy Shelf Inc.
Price: $11.99
6 used & new from $10.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Love my new toy and I'm an adult!, August 22, 2010
This review is from: Schylling Ribbon Stick (Toy)
This "rhythm dancer" is a hit, with kids in my camp as well as myself. I love it! Just be sure to take out the knots it sometimes makes to keep the quality good. Not recommend for play if grass is wet- made it harder to use.

Eureka! Tetragon 7 - Tent (sleeps 3)
Eureka! Tetragon 7 - Tent (sleeps 3)

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome tent!, August 12, 2008
Good quality tent at a great Amazon price! I still have to see how the fly will hold up during rain, but otherwise I'm very satisfied with the Eureka Tetragon Tent.