Profile for Majjac > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Majjac RSS Feed

Best of the Temptations on the Ed Sullivan Show
Best of the Temptations on the Ed Sullivan Show
DVD ~ Temptations
31 used & new from $5.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Temps are the best!, September 29, 2011
At last! We get a great set of The Temptations classic performances. I'm so satisfied with this package; the image and sound is top notch and the medley The Temps share with The Supremes is one of my all-time favorites! Make sure to pick this one up, you'll be glad you did!

The Best of the Supremes on the Ed Sullivan Show
The Best of the Supremes on the Ed Sullivan Show
DVD ~ Supremes
28 used & new from $5.96

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD!, September 29, 2011
What a phenomenal set for The Supremes! The quality is fantastic and the performances are even better! Some of my favorites were "Love Child", "Love Is Like An Itching In My Heart", and I really enjoyed the medley of hits. If you're a Supremes fan, you've got to get this to complete your collection.

Elvis Presley: The Great Performances [DVD]
Elvis Presley: The Great Performances [DVD]
DVD ~ Elvis Presley
Price: $13.79
34 used & new from $9.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Elvis is back!, September 29, 2011
Elvis! The King! He is the most important man in rock and roll and this comprehensive set shows why. I was really impressed with the restoration of the material and fascinated by the interviews with Carl Perkins and Jerry Lee Lewis. This definitely captures Elvis at his liveliest! Every Elvis fan should own this to enjoy his brilliant performances!

Ed Sullivan Presents: Rock 'N' Roll Revolution [DVD]
Ed Sullivan Presents: Rock 'N' Roll Revolution [DVD]
DVD ~ Various Artists
32 used & new from $6.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Get this!, September 29, 2011
This is a great set! Not only is it loaded with some of the best songs by the most prolific artists of the period, but the interviews that go along with them really give thoughtful insight. My favorite performances were Dylan's "I Don't Believe You", The Stones "Satisfaction", and The Beatles "I Want To Hold Your Hand." I found this highly entertaining and recommend to any fans of the 60s music scene.

Motown Gold From the Ed Sullivan Show
Motown Gold From the Ed Sullivan Show
DVD ~ Motown Gold From the Ed Sullivan Show
Price: $13.79
34 used & new from $11.73

5.0 out of 5 stars An amazing collection!, September 28, 2011
At over 2 hours, this fantastic collection is chock full of exciting, classic performances by some of the
most prominent artists of the Motown era! The image and sound quality are pristine and you get
some great bonus material too. My favorites were a never-before-released medley of Smokey Robinson and The Miracles
singing "I Second That Emotion," "If You Can Want" and "Going to a Go-Go." For of Motown music like myself, this is a must!