Profile for William R. King > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

William R. King "Cootiebrown" RSS Feed (Kansas City, MO)

Genius: The Ultimate Collection
Genius: The Ultimate Collection
Offered by megahitrecords
Price: $19.99
38 used & new from $2.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Ray Charles, December 12, 2012
This CD is Ray Charles at his best. He was always a favorite of mine so I'm not surprised about that, but it is recommended by me.

Rockwell RK5107K SoniCrafter 73-Piece Complete Professional Kit
Rockwell RK5107K SoniCrafter 73-Piece Complete Professional Kit

5.0 out of 5 stars Sonicrafter, December 12, 2012
I received it when promised. I have not used the product yet, but I noticed most of the 73 pieces are flimsy stock and I'm not sure how well they will work, but we'll see.

Xlear Spry Peppermint Gum, 600-Count
Xlear Spry Peppermint Gum, 600-Count
Offered by _AllXylitol_
Price: $39.99
10 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Spry, December 12, 2012
The gum came packaged well enough to survive the trip. I have used the product in the past so there is no doubt about it's quality.

UltraFire®7W 300LM Mini CREE LED Flashlight Torch Adjustable Focus Zoom Light Lamp
Offered by eachbid
Price: $4.19
56 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars BBQbuy, December 12, 2012
The flashlight and the zoom work marvelously. It is as advertised. I would recommend this item to anyone. I'm very happy with the product.

NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes
NeverBend - 30 Steel Collar Stays - 5 Sizes

5.0 out of 5 stars Neverbend review, December 12, 2012
The product does and is what it purported to be. They work wonderfully with my collars. I would recommend them.

REMOTE CONTROL ORGANIZER CADDY
REMOTE CONTROL ORGANIZER CADDY
Offered by KM Distribution
Price: $19.99
6 used & new from $15.90

2.0 out of 5 stars Caddy Review, November 1, 2012
While it was sent just as was advertised, it doesn't fit my needs. The compartments are really too small for some of my remotes. I tried using it for a while but it's just not worth it. The should not be construed as the vault of the seller, it is my responsibility.
W. R King

Pulsar Men's PS2004 21 Jewel Mechanical Self-Winding Battery-Free Automatic Two-Tone Bracelet Two-Tone Case Silver-Tone Dial Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Pular review, September 23, 2012
The product was all that it was stated to be. The only problem is that it's too big, large, heavy. It works fine.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor shoe review, May 5, 2012
The shoes that I bought were not the ones that I saw while viewing the product online. The shoes I received are the most ugly, lousy shoes I've ever seen. I wouldn't wear them in a pitch black room!! These shoes are the most disgusting shoes I've ever seen. Clearly the picture I saw and the actual shoe are not the same! I cannot find enough words to describe just how awful these shoes are. It was a complete waste of my time and money. I'm surprised Amazon would allow such trash to be sold by them. In the past, I have trusted Amazon to have quality products, but now I must be more careful as to what I purchase from them...WR King

Sony BDP-S380 Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) (2011 Model)
Sony BDP-S380 Blu-ray Disc Player (Black) (2011 Model)
10 used & new from $54.87

4.0 out of 5 stars blu-ray, January 11, 2012
The player was delivered well. It works correctly and was delivered within a reasonable amount of time, but it came with no owner's manual or user's guide. Nothing. I had to figure it out on my own. If there's a problem I don't know what I'm going to do. It seems like about every other time recently when I've purchased something from you, there seems to be some kind of odd problem. I like Amazon, but for some reason these situations have been occurring. Thank you, W.R. King

Stamina 15-0120 InStride Cycle XL
Stamina 15-0120 InStride Cycle XL
Price: $35.99
24 used & new from $31.31

2.0 out of 5 stars Stamina Cycle Review, May 9, 2009
The product was not all that I had hoped. I had hoped that it was a stand-up device. I really couldn't tell by looking at it online. Additionally, the top piece, the gear, was put on irregularly, i.e., the right side drags the floor. Disappointing, to say the least.