Profile for Minnie Mouse > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 79

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Minnie Mouse "single mom" RSS Feed (Ky)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Melissa Frances GNJA003 The Sweet Life Chipboard Accent, 5-Inch x 7-Inch
Melissa Frances GNJA003 The Sweet Life Chipboard Accent, 5-Inch x 7-Inch
Price: $5.70
10 used & new from $1.85

1.0 out of 5 stars not an album, only 9 cardboard cutouts, August 4, 2014
The product description is not correct for this item. This is only 9 cardboard cutouts for scrapbooking. The description states it is a 8x8 album, no such thing. Also it does not come with the alaphbet. I was disappointed when I received this product.

Fairy Tales All Natural, Organic Hair Care for Children Rosemary Repel Leave-in Conditioning Spray, 32 Ounce
Offered by FAIRY TALES HAIR CARE
Price: $21.95
13 used & new from $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Have not seen lice...., March 17, 2014
Been using this product on my foster kids for over a year now and have not seen any lice in their long hair.

Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery
Motorola OEM Droid X/MB810 BH5X Battery
Offered by XtremeMobile14
Price: $6.80
43 used & new from $2.50

1.0 out of 5 stars did not work in my phone, November 13, 2012
Don't know if it was the battery itself or my phone...but when I replaced my old battery with this battery, my phone gave me a ? as it did not notice it was a new battery. I haven't bought another battery so don't want to slam this review in the ground not knowing what the problem was especially since everyone else seems to like it.

Wii Remote Plus - White
Wii Remote Plus - White
Offered by goHastings
Price: $44.76
24 used & new from $20.69

5.0 out of 5 stars best price on the net, May 15, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought 3 wii remotes from amazon, white, pink and blue. The all work well with our wii system. I have no complaints. They are cheaper here then in the store.

Wii 15-in-1 Family Pack - Black
Wii 15-in-1 Family Pack - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, May 15, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I am a foster mother with kids who range in age from 3 to 14. I recently bought two Wii systems. One for the children and one for the adults in the house. I have also ordered two of these family packs. Even though you may not need the accessory to play the game, for kids it makes it alot more fun though. We have had this set for over a month now and the kids have not broke any pieces yet. I would highly recommend to families.

Ek Success Marvel 3-D 12 Inch by 12 Inch Postbound Album, The Amazing Spiderman
Ek Success Marvel 3-D 12 Inch by 12 Inch Postbound Album, The Amazing Spiderman
Offered by Pricebully
Price: $12.99
4 used & new from $6.73

4.0 out of 5 stars book has flaws but still good for the money, March 15, 2012
I must admit that even though I think the book could be better constructed, due to the price being under $5 I have bought several. The only major complaint I have is the plastic that covers spiderman on the front can be easily damaged or torn. I do a scrapbook for all of my foster children and all the boys seem to love this one. It is hard to find scrapbook for boys that are not overly priced. I wish this company would make more styles for the same low price.

Collected Memories Bad To The Bone Fabric Covered 12-Inch by 12-Inch Premium Post-Bound Scrapbook Album

5.0 out of 5 stars worth the money, March 15, 2012
this was the first cloth scrapbook i bought and it was well worth the money. it looks and feels like it will last a life time. my boys loved the design and it is hard to find scrapbooks for boys.

SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs
SanDisk SlotRadio To Go MP3 Player w/500+ Songs

4.0 out of 5 stars great for young kids, January 13, 2012
I bought three of these for xmas because I have a 7, 8 and 11 year old who all wanted a mp3 player. Being that they lose things, I did not want to put a lot of money into such an item. With the music already being on the sdcard, they could listen to it right out of the package and it saved me time from having to download music. I am sure they get irratated at times because of the set up but I really don't here them complaining, I here music in their ears. My 16 year old wants one now too, I did not think she would like it but she been stealing her brothers so I guess I will order one more. Really great deal for music lovers.

Diecuts With A View 8 by 8 All About Boys Stack
Diecuts With A View 8 by 8 All About Boys Stack

5.0 out of 5 stars great for boys scrapbook, January 9, 2012
great quality for boys scrapbook. brigt and deep colors. heavy weight and lots of different schemes. boys love to help scrapbook, love the color and designs.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars great for boys, January 9, 2012
The only thing I did not like about this is the 3d train on the front of the book. It is very easy to tear, my came with a small tear because the 3d shape of the train has some very sharp points to it. Overall a good value since it is hard to find boy scrapbooks at our local store.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8