Profile for Black Cobra > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Black Cobra RSS Feed

VideoSecu 50ft Feet Pre-made All-in-One Audio Video Power CCTV Security Camera Cable with Bonus BNC RCA Adapters 1JC
Offered by Warehouseseller
Price: $10.89
2 used & new from $10.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, August 29, 2013
Exactly fit my needs. Was plug play into my Qsee model cameras. The RCA cable was an added plus which helped connect to my extended monitor.

Panasonic SC-BTT490 Energy Star 5.1-Channel 1000-Watt Full HD 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System with Built-in Wi-Fi (2012 Model)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Home Theater System, November 3, 2012
Had the BTT490 for about 2 weeks now. Bought it at a local store (was cheaper there). Simply LOVE it. The hook-up was very easy. Sound is GOOD. Has the iPOD/iPHONE dock and transfers crystal clear Audio/Video to my LED TV.

I can understand the negative reviews on the Wi-Fi not streaming netflix fast enough, but I believe in wired connections for anything that doesn't run a strong Operating System. I mean this is not an iPhone, iPad or a Wifi Laptop..so I expected some issues with wifi "powers". But guess what..I have a 50ft network cable and it solves the wifi problem. I did test the Wifi before hard-wiring and agree with the streaming delays but I dont think its totally the fault of the system. There is several variables like your ISP, Modem, Router, distance of separation etc that could effect "Wifi" performance.

Overall Im happy with the system and cant beat the < $400 price tag.

4pc. Multi-Color 7 Color LED Interior Underdash Lighting Kit
4pc. Multi-Color 7 Color LED Interior Underdash Lighting Kit
Offered by LEDGlow Lighting, LLC
Price: $35.00
2 used & new from $35.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Product, February 11, 2008
The product arrived in 3 days and includes all the hardware required to complete the install. Some wiring will be required to connect this to your car's 12V power source but is no big brainer. I'm going to order more after I'm done with the install.

The instructions could have been more detailed but just for reference:
1. The Black/Red wire is +ve
2. The Black solid wire is -ve
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 28, 2011 10:27 AM PDT