Profile for mafalda100 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mafalda100 RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite with Special Offers, Wi-Fi, Black
Amazon Kindle Paperwhite with Special Offers, Wi-Fi, Black
Price: $119.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 19, 2015
The perfect gift for readers. i love it !

Amazon Kindle Paperwhite Leather Cover, Ink Blue (does not fit Kindle or Kindle Touch)
Price: $39.99
15 used & new from $30.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 19, 2015
Excellent cover for the kindle you love

Nokia C2-01.5 Unlocked GSM Phone with 3.2 MP Camera and Music and Video Player--U.S. Version with Warranty (Black)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nokia C"-01.5, August 23, 2013
It is the classic one. I bought it for my mom. Simple and easy to use. I recommend it 100%
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2013 12:40 PM PDT

Laws Guide to Drawing Birds, The
Laws Guide to Drawing Birds, The
by John Muir Laws
Price: $20.57
69 used & new from $15.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Laws Guide to Drawing Birds, The, June 13, 2013
Great book for elementary drawers. Many options to draw .. so detailed. I recommend 100%. I ordered for my mom and she loves it !!!!

Priscilla Hauser's Decorative Painting Secrets
Priscilla Hauser's Decorative Painting Secrets
by Priscilla Hauser
Price: $7.18
29 used & new from $2.14

5.0 out of 5 stars Priscilla Hauser's Decorative Painting Secrets, June 13, 2013
Great book for drawers. Many options to draw .. so detailed. I recommend 100%. I ordered for my mom and she loves it !!!!

O'Neill Women's Cause Tank Shirt, Black, Large
O'Neill Women's Cause Tank Shirt, Black, Large

3.0 out of 5 stars O'Neill Women's Cause Tank Shirt, Black, Large, June 13, 2013
I bought two last month. The material is really good .. As its specifications describe. The thing is I asked first the person who bought it and she told me she was 34B and got size S and suggested me size M. You know what? I should follow her suggestion. I am 36B so I would have fit easily in size M. But I rewieved Oneill sizing chart for women clothing and 36 bust size should be L. Also I checked on general Oneill tanks and shirts reviews and everybody said the same that are usually smaller. I trusted in that chart and now I hope washing and drying can shrink it a little. No built in bra! I am from Venezuela, so return them is not an option .. Anyway I will keep them for working out even when they are little larger for me. It is a good shirt!

Shock Absorber Women's Sports Padded Pump Bra Top,Black,34B
Shock Absorber Women's Sports Padded Pump Bra Top,Black,34B
Price: $69.00
3 used & new from $68.99

4.0 out of 5 stars shock absorber women s padded Pump sport bra, May 8, 2013
It is a good high impact sport bra. Well made and good material also. The material is not that thin so no nipples are shown, excellent for us girls!!! I love the band for more support and the padded pumps are removable. I usually wear 34B bra and this is somehow smaller but not enough to make you uncomfortable or unbreathable so I removed the pads to feel it larger (even without padds nipples are not shown) The design is kind of sexy. It is a little complicated to wear it on and off, if you are not flexible choose another bra better. I have been worn it during all day and it is great. Next time I will probably buy another one but one size larger.

Sony BCVW1 Quick Charger for W Series Batteries
Sony BCVW1 Quick Charger for W Series Batteries
Offered by Adorama Camera
Price: $42.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony BCVW1 Quick Charger for W Series Batteries, April 26, 2013
I bought this because charging battery connected to my camera takes four hours which is not practical during travelling. So I got a spare battery and this charger that takes aprox. two hours and half to have my battery ready to work. It is as described by the seller. It's a kind of expensive because the Sony brand but worth it every penny. My camera? Ít's a Sony Nex3N. I recommend it 100%

Champion Women's Aero Cool Short, Medium Gray/Sobe Yellow, Medium
Champion Women's Aero Cool Short, Medium Gray/Sobe Yellow, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Champion Women's Aero Cool Short, Medium Gray/Sobe Yellow, Medium, April 26, 2013
The material is soft and easy to dry, well made and fits true to size. Really comfortable for runners. It is as described by the seller .. double short with a litlle pocket inside. The yellow band is kind of flashy for the people love running at night. I recommend it 100%

Hanes Women's Polyester Cool Dri T-Shirt - WOW PINK - Large
Hanes Women's Polyester Cool Dri T-Shirt - WOW PINK - Large
Offered by NY Lingerie
Price: $9.12
30 used & new from $1.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanes Women's Polyester Cool Dri T-Shirt - WOW PINK - Large, April 3, 2013
Good quality, well made, light weight and beatiful colors !! My mom loves them .. she bought the navy and the pink ones and look great. I recommend 100%

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4