Profile for leigh > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

leigh RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Young Fabulous & Broke Women's Heloise Dress, Black Rio Wash, Small
Young Fabulous & Broke Women's Heloise Dress, Black Rio Wash, Small

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dress size down, January 21, 2014
I loveee the way this dress looks overall but was misshapen for me at the top so I had to return. It seemed to be loose towards the arms so if in between sizes order down!

LRG Men's Bright Lives Short Sleeve Henley, Black Heather, Medium
LRG Men's Bright Lives Short Sleeve Henley, Black Heather, Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars great color, January 21, 2014
The shirt fit great and seemed to be the exact size my boyfriend expected. Also the color in person is also really nice

BCBGeneration Women's Oversized Drop Shoulder Jacket, Brule Combo, X-Small
BCBGeneration Women's Oversized Drop Shoulder Jacket, Brule Combo, X-Small

2.0 out of 5 stars weird color and fabric, January 21, 2014
This jacket has a cool shape but because of the color I had to return. It has more shiny threads than I could tell online. Different than expected.

Minnetonka Women's Tramper Ankle Hi Boot,Tan,8 M US
Minnetonka Women's Tramper Ankle Hi Boot,Tan,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars great casual addition, June 21, 2011
Ok so I have these in gray as well, and I loved them but I made the mistake of ordering slightly too large so that was the only thing that bothered me sometimes. Don't make the mistake of ordering on the larger side. If you are in between sizes or wear more than one size in different shoes, definitely opt for the smaller of the sizes. I got the tan color and really like the light color. Great for summer too, and such a easy casual boot- definitely recommend!

Rebecca Minkoff Three-Zip Rocker Cross-Body,Fire Engine,one size
Rebecca Minkoff Three-Zip Rocker Cross-Body,Fire Engine,one size

5.0 out of 5 stars instant favorite, June 21, 2011
I love Rebbecca Minkoff bags and I actually have the five zip also in a different color which is slightly bigger. I think I like this three zip better though because of the way it lays flat. I ordered the red and normally I go more for black bags or more subdued color, but really love the pop of color for such a small bag. Really satisfied with my purchase-highly recommend it!

Minnetonka Women's  3-Layer Fringe Boot,Black,9 M US
Minnetonka Women's 3-Layer Fringe Boot,Black,9 M US
Price: $93.95
22 used & new from $93.95

5.0 out of 5 stars great!, June 21, 2011
so i have way too many pairs of minnetonkas but I love them! I had the trampers and was obsessed with them (still am) but I saw these and really loved the way they look as well. Don't you love the triple layer fringe? They look really great on-just as I thought they would be. About the size I actually ordered larger than I would recommend for minnetonkas. I think normally I would say go your normal size and no bigger but if you don't mind wearing extremely thick socks, I guess you could order on the bigger side. Would not recommend that though, as I also have found they stretch over time.

DSQUARED2  DQ27 Aviator Sunglasses,Black Frame/Smoke Lens,one size
DSQUARED2 DQ27 Aviator Sunglasses,Black Frame/Smoke Lens,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars good for the correct face shape, June 21, 2011
so I was really excited about receiving these, but I did have some concerns because I have a rounder face and I never want sunglasses not to flatter my face. I got these and I absolutely love them when they are sitting in the box but absolutely horrendous on my face! did not flatter me particularly but if you don't have a rounder face definitively great looking shades!

Kate Spade Mott Street Mini Lacey Wallet,Black,one size
Kate Spade Mott Street Mini Lacey Wallet,Black,one size

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, June 21, 2011
this is a really cute small wallet, but I ended up returning it because it was a little small for me. If you are looking for a small wallet I would definitely recommend it but just a little too miniature for me. Really nice though!

Trina Turk Embroidered Shanghai Links Pillow, Black, 20" x 20"
Trina Turk Embroidered Shanghai Links Pillow, Black, 20" x 20"
Offered by HomeandGardenArt

4.0 out of 5 stars good, June 21, 2011
I could not decide whether to put three or four stars. I really love the design on the pillow as shown in the picture. The color of the pillow is not a true white which is fine for my use, but the only thing I don't love which another review addressed is the lack of stuffing in the pillow. It does not really stand up completely because not fully filled, but to be honest, I find the design of it so great it doesn't really bother me. I would recommend this item if it does not bother you that it is not fully filled.

Minnetonka Women's Thunderbird II Moccasin,Brown Suede,8 M US
Minnetonka Women's Thunderbird II Moccasin,Brown Suede,8 M US
Price: $42.95
10 used & new from $42.95

5.0 out of 5 stars adorable, June 21, 2011
I love these. Just got them in the mail. As far as how they run, I am normally in between 8 and 8 1/2 and I ordered an 8 and they fit great. Definitely do not order a larger size with these. They are a great easy shoe and I love the beaded detail. Expected them to be great and they were.

Page: 1 | 2