Profile for P.B. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P.B. RSS Feed (San Francisco, CA USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Tab 4 10.1 case, ULAK PU Leather 360 Rotating case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 10.1" inch Tablet SM-T530 T531 T535 Flip Smart Cover w/ Credit Card Holder Screen Protector and Stylus (Rosered+White)
Offered by Pandamimi-The Great ULAK Case Company
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good deal for the price, January 21, 2015
I got these for my Mom's tablet. They fit the Tab 4 10.1 perfectly, although once you snap it in, it's difficult to remove it from the case.

The material is hard and sturdy and the surface feels kind of rough. It definitely doesn't feel like those more expensive leather cases. This is more sturdy instead of soft.

I got the pink one because it was the cheapest. It was like $5. It was a really good deal. Also comes with a free stylus that works well.

It also came with a screen protector but the screen protector does not perfectly line up with the tablet. When you match up the front camera hole, the home button hole isn't lined up and vice versa. I had to cut the buttom of the screen protector a bit to get it to fit.

Overall, this is a really good deal. I got the book version, not the one with the keyboard. It seems to add almost a pound to the tablet (in weight) but the stand and rotation works great. Good quality material. Not soft but sturdy and durable. Plus $5 is the best deal you can find. The stylus and screen protector are a bonus. The case also has some keychain thing with strap to hang onto.

You can't charge the tablet when it's closed though. You have to open it up and charge it.

Also this case has that magnetic thing that keeps the cover closed and the magnet causes the tablet to sleep when you close it and wake up when you open the case cover.

Sea-Band Adult Wristband, Color May Vary, 1-Pair
Sea-Band Adult Wristband, Color May Vary, 1-Pair
Price: $6.49
78 used & new from $5.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Somewhat works, works for short durations, January 21, 2015
My brother and I get incredibly airsick when we ride on airplanes so I got these to use on the plane. At first it seemed to work. It was a 14 hour flight and for the first 5-6 hours it worked and I didn't feel airsick at all but after 6 hours, I started feeling nauseous and so did my brother. We both noticed they stop working after a couple of hours.

On the flight back, it only seemed to somewhat work. I still felt semi-nauseous from the very beginning but wasn't that airsick the entire time.

In conclusion, they somewhat work. If you are using them for short trips, it works but after a couple of hours they begin to lose effect.

ViewHD 2 Port 1x2 Powered HDMI Mini Splitter for 1080P & 3D
ViewHD 2 Port 1x2 Powered HDMI Mini Splitter for 1080P & 3D
Offered by J&R Galaxies
Price: $23.95
4 used & new from $18.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works!, April 21, 2014
It works perfectly. Solid metal material. No quality lost via hdmi. I do wonder if it decreases volume output because the volume is very soft for some reason but not sure about this.
It is a lot smaller than I thought. It's like 2.5 inches x 2.5 inches x 1 inch.
Comes with a charger but no hdmi cables so make sure you have your hdmi cables.
Biggest con is it gets very hot when it's plugged in.

Galaxy S4 Screen Protector, amFilm® Premium HD Clear (Invisible) Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV (3-Pack) [Lifetime Warranty]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $6.95
2 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Good protector, but smudge magnet, April 21, 2014
Good screen protector. Clear and does not degrade screen quality. Comes with 3, but I managed to get the first one on perfectly, being very careful.

Cons:
-Does not actually fit perfectly. It completely covers the screen but does not perfectly cover the area around the screen making it harder to put on because you can't just align it on the edges of the device.
-It's a smudge magnet. Gets covered in finger smudges but it does come with a good microfiber cloth that I use to wipe the smudges off.

MHL 2.0 to HDMI Cable for Samsung Galaxy S3/S4 & Note 2 with Built-in USB Cable in Black 6 Feet
Offered by Cable Matters
Price: $14.99
3 used & new from $13.94

4.0 out of 5 stars Works but description was not clear about usb, April 21, 2014
It works like it's supposed to. Good quality cable although I thought it was kind of expensive for a hdmi cable.
The description says this: "For S4 and Note 3, USB cable is optional. Plug in to charge your phone during playback."

However, I use this one my Galaxy S4 and you DO need to plug in the usb cable for it to work. I bought the MHL 2.0 Cable with USB. I thought the usb would be optional due to the description but the phone does not detect that the hdmi cable was plugged in unless you also plug in the usb. I read that the S4 has mhl 2.0 so it would connect to hdmi without charging but I'm guessing, this is because I bought the "MHL 2.0 Cable with USB." If you buy the one without usb then it would probably work without usb but if you buy the one with usb, you have to plug in the usb for it to work.
Maybe I just read it wrong... but the cable does work perfectly.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 3, 2014 10:37 AM PDT

HDMI A Male to HDMI D Male Cable 1.3V 33AWG 5 - Micro to HDMI
HDMI A Male to HDMI D Male Cable 1.3V 33AWG 5 - Micro to HDMI
Offered by Theo&Cleo
Price: $3.97
11 used & new from $1.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cable!, January 4, 2014
I bought this cable to use via microHDMI to HDMI on my Android tablet. I spent a long time deciding whether to get this inexpensive one or the expensive but good reviewed MediaBridge one. In the end, I decided to try this cheaper one first and it was a really good decision. It works perfectly and sends through clear, high quality display. I have used it for 2-3 weeks now and it still works. Good quality cable with no problems so far.
I think it is possible that not all sellers will ship the same cable though. Some may ship some bad generic one. I got mine from the seller bestar. I'm really happy with this cable and buying an expensive cable is not necessary because this cheaper one works just fine.

Also note: I saw some reviews saying it does not fit their phone usb. It is because this is a microHDMI to HDMI cable. It does not plug into phone USB slots. You can only use it if you phone/device has a microHDMI slot.

Acase Asus Transformer TF300 Case - Slim Folio Leather Case With Multi-Angle Stand (BLACK)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Case but no Portrait Stand, December 26, 2012
Pros:
Light and thin but offers some protection
Looks good, good quality
All buttons and ports uncovered (including charger port)
Price

Cons: No Portrait mode stand

Overall 4.5/5 (because no portrait mode stand -0.5)

Video of what the case looks like:
Youtube: Acase Asus Transformer TF300 Case Review

rooCASE 2-Pack Anti-Glare Screen Protector Film for Asus Transformer Pad TF300T (Not Compatible with TF201 and TF101) - Lifetime Replacement Warranty

4.0 out of 5 stars Good screen protector, December 7, 2012
After buying this, I heard that anti-glare screen protectors reduce screen quality and colors so I was a bit hesitant about using it but I used it on my tablet and it looks ok. I never really got a good look at the tablet when it was turned on before using the protector though. The screen (when off) became notably grayer after placing the protector on it but I guess that's suppose to happen to make it anti-glare. It's not completely anti-glare though, I can still see my reflection on the screen. The protector works well, is smooth though sometimes dragging icons across the screen is stopped by some friction. It's nice that it came with 2 even though I only used one. Applying the screen protector was really difficult for a 10inch tablet but I was really careful and followed a method I saw on youtube (the video was applying a screen protector on a nexus 7) and got it pretty good on the first try. I would recommend it. Still can get smudges on the screen but can be easily removed with the included cloth.

Also I want to mention the screen protector doesn't perfectly cover the entire front (screen+bezel). There's still like 1-2 mm on the edge of the bezel that isn't covered on the side and the bottom. But that doesn't really matter I guess, since the screen area is the more important part.
Comment Comment | Permalink

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy this PSP case, December 7, 2012
The first one I bought was defective but I contacted the seller and they shipped me another one for free.
Something bad was that there were black dots on the screen area of the case that you couldn't remove, it was on both of the ones I received so I was constatnly staring at those black dots while playing. That was only a minor problem though.

After 5 months of using the case, I took off the case to sell the psp. I kept my psp in perfect condition but after taking off the case, I noticed areas all over my psp were scratched up. The parts above and below the screen were scratched and the back was scratched up. I realized the case had scratched it up because this case is too tight over the psp and pushes against it.

In the end, this case damaged the exterior of my psp more than if I hadn't used it at all. Please beware of purchasing this case. If it seems a little tight over your psp, don't use it.

Was used on a PSP 3000.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 15, 2013 2:28 PM PDT

BestDealUSA Make Up LED Light Eyelash Eyebrow Hair Removal Tweezer
BestDealUSA Make Up LED Light Eyelash Eyebrow Hair Removal Tweezer
Offered by Imports247
Price: $5.95
2 used & new from $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good tweezers, August 11, 2012
These are really nice tweezers. I am a guy with thick, messy eyebrows and I bought this to pluck eyebrow hairs. It plucks very well and the light is a nice bonus. The light is really bright too, it is like a mini-flashlight + free backup batteries.

Metal seems like good quality material and this is the cheapest tweezers I could find on amazon. Worth the price, I got it for like ~$2.40. I suggest these tweezers to pluck hairs with.

Page: 1 | 2