Profile for R. Melville > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Melville "Rachael" RSS Feed (Trinidad, W.I.)

DEFMI
DEFMI
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 5, 2014
This review is from: DEFMI (App)
Great!

Snap-on 870116 21-Inch Trunk Organizer and Tool Carrier
Snap-on 870116 21-Inch Trunk Organizer and Tool Carrier
Price: $42.99
2 used & new from $34.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, July 5, 2014
Exactly what I needed to hold down the items in my trunk! Just the right size as well and the velcro to the bottom works just as I had hoped it would. I'm satisfied!

TSP APM104CL Universal Vinyl Mat - 4pc Clear
TSP APM104CL Universal Vinyl Mat - 4pc Clear
Offered by Autocare Depot
Price: $5.99
3 used & new from $5.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, July 5, 2014
The rear mats could be a bit larger but all in all they do a good job at protecting my fabric carpets.

ABC Products® Nikon UC-E4 / UC-E5 / UC-E15 USB Cable Cord Lead for Coolpix 1 AW1, 1 J1, 1 J2, 1 J3, 1 S1, 1 V2, D2H, D2Hs, D2X, D2Xs, D3, D3X, D3S, DS3, D4, D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70s, D80, D90, D100, D200, D300, D600, D610, D3000, D3100, D7000, SQ (Dock), Cool Station, SQ Dock, E2000 DSLR / Digital Camera etc
Offered by abcproductsinc
Price: $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars USB cable for Nikon D3100, April 10, 2013
I like it. It does what it's supposed to and the length of the cord is much preferred to shorter USBs I've had in the past. Came in good time and condition as well.

Highway in the Sun: A Collection of Plays
Highway in the Sun: A Collection of Plays
by Samuel Selvon
Price: $18.77
33 used & new from $9.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Condition, April 10, 2013
The book came to me in good condition. I began reading it right away. The plays are basically very concise adaptations of some of the novels Selvon has written. They aren't as detailed and intriguing as the novels are but I enjoyed reading them nonetheless - a good tool for if you would want to do comparisons of Selvon's style of writing in different genres.

Zicac Black Canvas With Genuine Leather Messenger Bag Case Casual Bags Shoulder Bags For Men Young People Student Brand NEW
Offered by Kastonecorp
Price: $29.98
3 used & new from $25.56

5.0 out of 5 stars Messenger Bag - I'm happy, April 10, 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend. He really liked its strong quality material and the style of it. The size is also great so it can hold up to a notebook and even an ipad comfortably, amongst other little things.

iPhone 4 / 4S Anti-Glare, Anti-Scratch, Anti-Fingerprint - Matte Finishing Screen Protector
Offered by FishingForDeals
Price: $0.80
241 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen Protector, April 10, 2013
Great quality. Was able to get it on without bubbles after a few tries without it being destroyed. My initial impatience caused a lot of lint and dust to mess up the side that's supposed to stick but I was able to clean it off with some tape - was surprised to see how perfect it worked afterwards.

OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S  - Retail Packaging - Pink/Gray
OtterBox Defender Series Case and Holster for iPhone 4/4S - Retail Packaging - Pink/Gray
Price: $39.99
8 used & new from $24.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Otterbox, January 22, 2013
This case does an excellent job in terms of protection. I've had my phone a few months now and it looks like brand new when I take it out of the case, which is a first for me and phones. It is a bit bulky though, but its not something you would mind if you need the heavy duty protection. The screen protector works awesome, and does not affect the usability of the touch screen AT ALL, which I am pretty impressed with. My only issue is that the rubber part of the case has gotten stretch out of form after having removed it just a few times, and the part that covers the charging port does not stay closed :(. I am actually considering getting a different case that would be less cumbersome but I was still more or less satisfied with the effectiveness of the Otterbox Defender - it does what its name implies for sure!

AmazonBasics Leather Folio Cover with Multi-Angle Adjustable Stand for 6-Inch to 7-Inch Display e-Readers and Tablets Including Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy Tab (Black)

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal product, May 1, 2012
Its great, affordable and I truly have no complaints. Not very fashionable but functional. Thanks for the great product amazon. all smiles :)