Profile for Charlene > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Charlene "Knitting Nut (Acorn)" RSS Feed (Houston, TX, United States)

Mpow® Dual USB Ports 3.4Amps (2.4Amps + 1.0Amps) / 17W Portable USB Car Charger for Apple iPhone 6, 6 Plus 5 5S 5C 4 4S,iPad 5 4 3 2,iPad mini, Samsung Galaxy S5 S4 S3, Galaxy Note 3 2, iPod, Kindle Fire and More
Offered by Patozon
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $8.99

Apple iPod touch 32 GB (2nd Generation)  (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Apple iPod touch 32 GB (2nd Generation) (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
43 used & new from $59.90

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it - wish it can with a Users Manual, January 17, 2009
I like the new iTouch but since I'm not a teenager, I wish it came with a manual - even thought there are only 3 buttons, I still don't know what one of them does.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 17, 2009 10:20 PM PST

New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One
New Pathways for Sock Knitters: Book One
by Cat Bordhi
Edition: Perfect Paperback
Price: $22.21
33 used & new from $7.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Must have for ALL Sock Knitters, October 31, 2007
Beautiful socks, innovative methods and ABSOLUTELY the best written directions that I have ever seen! Fun! Logical and beautiful illustrations and photos. Working my way through this book is improving my knitting knowledge in so many ways. I have read and worked through Cat's other knitting books but this is above and beyond her other books. Every step is described and illustrated. She recommends knitting little mini- socks to understand the new ideas that she introduces and they are the CUTEST little little practice (or baby) booties.

If only it came wire-bound and laminated - this is a book that I fully intend to wear out. Save postage: order two!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 28, 2007 2:00 PM PST

Knitting With Balls: A Hands-On Guide to Knitting for the Modern Man
Knitting With Balls: A Hands-On Guide to Knitting for the Modern Man
by Michael Del Vecchio
37 used & new from $5.12

4.0 out of 5 stars Knitting for the Modern Man or by the Modern Man, August 22, 2007
pretty good intro to knitting book. Difficulty builds with each project. Still there was no project that made me jump up and say, "I have to knit this"

Great Classic Stories: 22 Unabridged Classics
Great Classic Stories: 22 Unabridged Classics
by Derek Jacobi
Edition: Audio CD
Price: $20.57
40 used & new from $8.92

3.0 out of 5 stars Maybe too Classic, January 4, 2007
I got these hoping to interest my kids in some of the classics but alot of these stories were just plain gory! I'm no prude but some of these authors had real ideas about torture. Maybe for older kids as Halloween Ghost stories.

Button Down Mind of Bob Newhart
Button Down Mind of Bob Newhart
Offered by Recycle Seedeez
Price: $4.99
54 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, Not Great, November 9, 2006
Wish I'd bought the video. Material is funny - it just seems short.