Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Profile for NJY > Reviews

Browse

NJY's Profile

Customer Reviews: 290

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

NJY "Lovdolls" RSS Feed (Alaska)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Supreme Fitness High Accuracy Premium Digital Bathroom Scale with "Smart Step-On" Technology
Offered by MLG Group
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful and accurate, July 20, 2016
Beautiful scale with a glass top it appears to be. Works perfectly every time with large clear numbers that light up. I weigh each morning without fail to keep a handle on my size. I just got rid of another scale I bought here due to the fact it was not digital and I couldn't get an accurate reading like on this one.

Logitech - M325c Wireless Optical Mouse - Teal Zigzag (Special Edition)
Logitech - M325c Wireless Optical Mouse - Teal Zigzag (Special Edition)

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Little Mouse, July 20, 2016
Love this little colorful mouse which matches the cover on my MacBook Air perfectly. It started working immediately and is so nice to use rather than that finger pad.Package arrived so fast, thank you Amazon.

Ruby Rd. Women's Pull-On Solar Millennium Super Stretch Pant
Ruby Rd. Women's Pull-On Solar Millennium Super Stretch Pant
Price: $20.39 - $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Fabric, July 12, 2016
These are really beautiful pants. I washed in cold as suggested and hung dry. I don't see that they shrunk like this. The fabric is so soft and lovely with a great stretch but it's not a knit it's Rayon! Very classy looking pants.

Vital Proteins Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides (10 oz)
Vital Proteins Pasture-Raised, Grass-Fed Collagen Peptides (10 oz)
Offered by Vital Proteins
Price: $24.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Bulky Container, June 26, 2016
I like the product just fine it's the packaging I find clumsy and awkward to handle. It's a very large mouthed plastic #2 container which seems to leak product all over in the rim. Next time I will order this product contained in a bag, more user friendly and easier to recycle. I haven't used the Collagen long enough to know if it works as yet. I'm taking it twice a day in juice so far.

Rose Levy Beranbaum's Silicone Baking Bowl and Double Boiler
Rose Levy Beranbaum's Silicone Baking Bowl and Double Boiler
Price: $12.50
10 used & new from $12.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Bowl, May 23, 2016
I use this to melt the oils in for my DIY lotion I make. It works great on top of a pot with boiling water. Then it folds up nicely for storage. I'm enjoying using this handy bowl instead of spending way more on a double boiler.

Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting, Poppy
Fiesta 4-Piece Place Setting, Poppy
Price: $37.41
13 used & new from $26.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Dishes, May 23, 2016
These made in USA dishes are hard to find anymore. I have a large number of these in many colors that decorate my kitchen glassed in cabinets. They are just fun dishes to have to mix and match and don't chip. In all the years I've had them for everyday use I've never chipped one. This latest poppy color ir a gorgeous orange/red color.

TowelSelections Turkish Waffle Bathrobe Kimono Spa Robe for Women and Men Small/Medium Easter Egg
Offered by TowelSelections
Price: $52.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Robe, May 23, 2016
This is a beautiful well fitting robe. I really love it. The fabric is quite nice on this with more cotton in it than poly. The color is a gorgeous periwinkle blue. It washes up well with no wrinkling or shrinking.

Milliard NON-GMO Emulsifying Wax Pastilles NF - 8 OZ. Resealable Freshness Storage Bag
Offered by Nilmee
Price: $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works really well, May 15, 2016
I couldn't make my lotions without this product. It melts nicely and causes my DIY lotions to thicken.

Organic Shea Butter By Sky Organics: Unrefined, Pure, Raw Ivory Shea Butter 16oz - Skin Nourishing, Moisturizing & Healing, For Dry Skin, Anti-Inflammatory -For Skin Care, Hair Care & DIY Recipes
Offered by Sky Organics
Price: $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very thick and soft cream, May 15, 2016
Love this Shea Butter it's so thick and smooth. I actually use mine in a DIY lotion.

Vanity Fair Women's Perfectly Yours Seamless Jacquard Brief Panty 13096, Midnight Black, 6/7
Price: $10.50
4 used & new from $9.89

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs Small, May 2, 2016
They are very nice but I think they run a bit on the small side. I ended up sending them back.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20