Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS
Profile for E. Covalla > Reviews

Browse

E. Covalla's Profile

Customer Reviews: 37

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Covalla "happyhouston" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Kids Science Volcano Eruption Kit, Sculpture and Eruption your Own FUN Volcanoes
Offered by NCHomeschoolMom
Price: $5.61
19 used & new from $3.77

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, January 2, 2016
Disappointment coming from Discovery Kids. Nothing like the picture. Lava is pink and barely does anything. I have had much more sucess with baking soda and vinegar with food coloring.

Maxliner MAXFLOORMAT Complete Set Custom Fit All Weather Floor Mats For Select Honda Odyssey Models - (Black)
Offered by maxliner-usa
Price: $242.97
23 used & new from $194.38

4.0 out of 5 stars Quality Materials, But Some Poor Design Choices, July 18, 2015
These fit great in my 2015 Honda Odyssey. I'm knocking off a star because there is no mat underneath the cup holder in the front. This could have been corrected by making one of the front mats L-shaped, but instead the manufacturer cut corners and failed to cover one of the areas in the car most susceptible to spills. In addition, the main mat is a pain to install. I like to occasionally remove mats for a good scrubbing and to vacuum under the mats, but this requires the removal of all seats . I'm disappointed that the mats weren't split into two sections that could be slipped in and out more easily.

Disney Frozen Glitter Tattoo Kit with Stencils Brush Glue 2 Color Glitters
Disney Frozen Glitter Tattoo Kit with Stencils Brush Glue 2 Color Glitters
Offered by Toys & Co.
Price: $11.99
8 used & new from $11.67

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money!, July 18, 2015
These were terrible. Why?

-You cut them out but they don't give you enough room to cut them out so you paint off the edge of the stencil.
-single use
-you have to stay still...I mean don't breath, don't even look at them funny...or they turn into a smuggy messes
-the brush is useless for applying glitter
-they don't work well of faces (skin too soft)

Buy regular face painting stencils and avoid this kit.

Weed Eater 952701594 0.065-Inch-by-200-Foot Bulk Round String Trimmer Line (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Price: $10.13
2 used & new from $9.70

5.0 out of 5 stars It gets the job done., August 13, 2014
Not much more to say than it gets the job done. Packaging design keeps it from getting tangled.

Good Ideas EZCJR-BLK 7-Cubic-Foot Compost Wizard Jr.
Good Ideas EZCJR-BLK 7-Cubic-Foot Compost Wizard Jr.
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $109.46
17 used & new from $109.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Locks in Odors. Locks out critters., August 13, 2014
I have used a lot of different compost bins through the years and this is by far my favorite. I live in a urban area with the bin located closer to the house than I would prefer. This bin locks in the odor and locks out the critters. It also produced some beautiful compost.

Such a Betty by SwimZip - UV Sun Protective Rash Guard Swimsuit Set, Yellow/White Striped, Size 3T
Offered by SwimZip

5.0 out of 5 stars Held up though a summer's worth of washing, August 13, 2014
I bought my daughter a regular rash guard and had to cut a notch in the neck so that I could get it over her gigantic noggin. Even then she would struggle every time I tried to put it on her. This rash guard is so much better. It is so easy to zipper her into the shirt. The color and pattern are a bit bland but the fringed skirt is a hit with my daughter. We have been using it all summer and it has worn well.

Annie The Interactive Voice Command Talking Space Robot - Remote Control RC Dancing Robot Toy for Kids with Missile Launcher (color may vary)

5.0 out of 5 stars So far it has survived a 3 year old, August 13, 2014
I bought this as a potty training reward. I figured it wouldn't hold up long against a 3 year old, but if it got her to use the potty and lasted for a few play sessions it was worth it at the price. It has been several months now and Annie is still working, even after several trips to daycare for show in tell. As mentioned in other reviews, I wish it had a volume button. The default volume is a bit obnoxious and the voice a bit distorted. The disc shooting action is too challenging for my daughter (you have to hit a load button and then hit the fire button), which is fine by me. While the discs are soft and don't have much power behind them, I still don't want her using her sister for "target" practice.

Genuine Honda Accessories 08P13-T2A-110 All Season Floor Mat for Select Accord Models
Offered by E-PartsPros
Price: $103.30
19 used & new from $89.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Good, Fit Well, August 13, 2014
They fit well and were much cheaper than buying them through the dealership.

Genuine Honda Accessories 08P48-T2A-100 Rear Bumper Applique
Genuine Honda Accessories 08P48-T2A-100 Rear Bumper Applique
Offered by A-C-S
Price: $52.56
20 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to Install, August 13, 2014
The material feels just like the thick privacy window film I bought from one of the big home improvement stores. It installs in much the same way. (Hint: I found on an auto forum you could use a couple drops of dish soap mixed with water as an application solution) It was easy to install and seems like it will hold up nicely.

Record a Story with Thomas & Friends: Good Night, Little Engine
Record a Story with Thomas & Friends: Good Night, Little Engine
by Editors of Publications International
70 used & new from $0.70

5.0 out of 5 stars Will mesmerize 2 year olds, August 5, 2014
We lost our first book, which my sister had given me after her kids out grew the book. I couldn't believe it was still working after all the abuse. .My daughter loved it so much I got another one. My 2 year old brought this book to daycare for show and tell and now my daughter's teacher asks us to bring it in all the time. She said the kids love listening to the story. It drives me a little nuts because my daughter will open it to the same page over and over again, but that's a small price to pay to keep her entertained while I'm making dinner.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4