Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed (St. Paul, MN USA)

Fascinations Metal Earth Star Wars X-Wing
Fascinations Metal Earth Star Wars X-Wing
Offered by VR Variety
Price: Click here to see our price
13 used & new from $10.35

4.0 out of 5 stars For small handed people with patience, January 3, 2015
Really cool concept, the finished product is going to look really cool, if I ever finish it. I'm about halfway through construction and I've already broke two pieces. Some of the pieces are so tiny (I destroyed R2) and I have big hands. Some of the smaller pieces are also difficult to remove from the sheet.

The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye
The Walking Dead, Vol. 1: Days Gone Bye

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing artwork! Great story!, May 27, 2014
I love the detail in the art, beautifully drawn, wonderful story, I will have to get the next volume soon.

Raising Steam (Discworld Book 40)
Raising Steam (Discworld Book 40)
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, April 22, 2014
If you love "Going Postal," "Making Money," "Snuff," "Night Watch," "Fifth Elephant," "Thud," or any of Terry Pratchett's 42 Discworld novels, then you have to read this.

It feels like an ending of an era, and beautifully done. I don't know if Mr. Pratchett is planning on writing any more novels, I hope he does, but if this is the last one then it is a great ending.

iPhone 5C Case, i-Blason Armorbox for Apple iPhone 5C Dual Layer Hybrid Full-body Protective Case with Front Cover and Built-in Screen Protector and Impact Resistant Bumpers for iPhone 5C (Blue)
Price: $15.55
4 used & new from $15.55

4.0 out of 5 stars Better than Otterbox Defender, February 21, 2014
I bought the Otterbox Defender for my iPhone5c when it came out because I wanted to protect my new phone (as everyone should) and was thoroughly disappointed in it. There was a big cut out hole over the speaker and the button, so dust was constantly getting under the plastic cover (otherwise the Otterbox was good).

I found this i-Blason Armorbox on amazon and I love it, my phone feels protected. The only reason i had to give it four instead of five stars is that i can't flip the mute switch

Sacre Bleu Chapter Guide
Sacre Bleu Chapter Guide
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have if you're reading Christopher Moore's Sacre Bleu, April 19, 2012
This review is from: Sacre Bleu Chapter Guide (App)
I was using the mobile website before but it didn't work the greatest on my phone, very frustrating. This app has all the same information but is easy to use. Provides insight and understanding to the setting of what may be one of Moore's greatest novels to date.

Refraction
Refraction
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Challenging and awesome, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Refraction (App)
I love this game, fun and challenging, a great game that you have to think about to finish, a challenge that f***king Angry Birds can't provide

Quell
Quell
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this game, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Quell (App)
This game is a great, fun puzzle game. The atmosphere is fantastic, well worth the money paid. Simple and challenging.

WidgetLocker Lockscreen
WidgetLocker Lockscreen

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for, September 16, 2011
This review is from: WidgetLocker Lockscreen (App)
This is great, I've been searching for an app like this. I love the customizability of this app. Finally I can customize my unlock screen to how I want it, no longer do I have to unlock my phone to take a quick photo, our turn on my flashlight, or call or text my wife. Works great, runs smoothly, have had no issues. G2X