Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Aaron > Reviews

Browse

Aaron's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Aaron RSS Feed

IQ Shield LiQuidSkin - Apple iPhone 6 / 6S 4.7" Screen Protector & Warranty Replacements - HD Ultra Clear Film - Protective Guard - Extremely Smooth / Self-Healing / Bubble-Free Shield
Offered by Alley Cat Cove
Price: $7.85
5 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY FOR IPHONE 6, November 5, 2014
The reviews of this product are skewed by people that have ordered for previous versions of the iPhone. The iPhone 6, with its curved edges, DOES NOT WORK with this screen protector. I installed the screen easily, only to find that there is an extra 1 mm of material on every side that hangs over the edge. I tried in vain to adhere the protector to this curved edge, but the material is too solid and peels up. Even if I allowed the adhesive to dry, the screen would have pulled up immediately - it is clear that they did not measure and instead rushed this product to market. Wait until they have corrected the size issue to buy for an iPhone 6.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Nov 6, 2014 2:29 AM PST

Gillette Fusion Proglide Silvertouch Men's Razor With Flexball Handle Technology and 2 Razor Blade Refills

4.0 out of 5 stars Great razor - because of blades or ball?, August 12, 2014
I typically use a Gilette Mach 3 razor for trimming around my beard - I received this product free to review, tried out this product, and find it be an improvement but largely because of the larger lubricating strip and better blades - I don't typically use shaving cream and this blade was very comfortable to use with just a little water on my face. It's very likely that the rotating ball simply serves to make the contact with my face better, but I didn't notice it - which, I admit, may be the point! Overall a good razor and glad I have it.

TRENDnet 300 Mbps Wireless N Home Router TEW-652BRP (Black)
TRENDnet 300 Mbps Wireless N Home Router TEW-652BRP (Black)
Offered by eTronix World
Price: $14.00
25 used & new from $4.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Total piece of junk, January 1, 2011
All you need to know about this is that it won't work when you need it. The connection is constantly dropping, so you can't hold a steady connection if you need it for something like SSH/VNC. Pages fail to load all the time. Junk.

PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter Chrome FM-3700B
PUR Advanced Faucet Water Filter Chrome FM-3700B
Price: $27.97
87 used & new from $14.78

2.0 out of 5 stars Great water, terrible construction, May 26, 2009
The water tasted great, but like other reviewers we had problems with construction. We got cracks in the unit itself, followed by leaks around the faucet seal. This was OK until the entire filter unit snapped off and I had to use a pair of pliers to remove the rest of it from the faucet. It lasted a year, so if you can justify the cost then go for it.

Skagen Watches, Men's Titanium 233XLTTM Grey Mesh Titanium Watch
Skagen Watches, Men's Titanium 233XLTTM Grey Mesh Titanium Watch

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent men's watch for a low price, February 23, 2006
This is really a great watch. It has a thin profile, and flexible metal band that eliminates the two main problems I have with other men's watches: they're too bulky, and the chain catches on my wrist.

I have gotten numerous comments on my watch after wearing it around for a while, and it really does look great. Comparably inexpensive , so I'd recommend it highly.

It should be noted that this a quartz watch, so there are no fine swiss mechanics going on inside, but if you care about style and budget then this is a good watch for you.