Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for JMB > Reviews

Browse

JMB's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JMB RSS Feed

Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen Silk Hydration Moisturizing Broad Spectrum Sun Care Sunscreen Lotion - SPF 30, 6 Ounce
Price: $7.19
22 used & new from $2.50

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite sunscreen yet!, July 25, 2012
I absolutely adore this product. While I wouldn't say the moisturization lasts 12 hrs, as it claims, there is a definite boost of moisture to my skin when I use this product. It smells fantastic, soaks in to the skin quickly, doesn't leave a freakish white cast and is a good price for the volume you get. I've tried both the SPF 30 and the SPF 50 and recommend it to everyone this summer!

White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy Book 1)
White Lion's Lady (Warrior Trilogy Book 1)
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, May 31, 2012
I picked this up because I'm a fan of Lara Adrian's Midnight Breed series. I totally did not expect how much I liked this. The premise seems a little cheesy at first (young girl meets a boy, she falls in love and they part, she dreams about him etc. and they meet again) but oh man. There are so many plot turns it was actually quite hard for me to keep up. And I have to say this is one of the rare books where I like nearly every main character. I even liked the supposed bad guy. The characters were so realistic it's hard not to like them. Definitely recommend this one.

Naruko Rose and Snow Fungus Classic Hydrating Night Gelly,  2.1 Fl.  Ounce
Naruko Rose and Snow Fungus Classic Hydrating Night Gelly, 2.1 Fl. Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, March 29, 2011
This is my new HG moisturizer (Holy Grail for non-beauty gurus)! It smells soooo delicious. Also, the gel formula is perfect for most skin types. It's moisturizing enough for dry skin but also not oily or heavy for more acne-prone skin. It is also a fairly good value. Most moisturizers like this that I've used (Clinique Moisture Surge for one) cost upwards of $30 dollars. It's amazing!

China Glaze Spring Minis, 6 Pack
China Glaze Spring Minis, 6 Pack

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, March 29, 2011
These are the perfect spring colors - pastels are really in this year! Of the six, my favorite shades are Re-Freshmint and Light as Air. The consistency is really nice; all the colors are fairly opaque and only require 2 coats at max. They also last a long time on the nails (I normally use a top coat but I've been wearing Light as Air for 1.5 weeks now by itself). A great set for someone wanting to expand their collection!