Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for LC > Reviews

Browse

LC's Profile

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LC RSS Feed

BUILT Neoprene Kindle Slim Sleeve Case, Vine, fits Kindle Paperwhite, Touch, and Kindle
4 used & new from $13.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits paperwhite perfectly, February 23, 2013
This is the perfect case to use when you just want to put your kindle in your bag and not worry about it. I used to be nervous about mine getting scratched when I put it in my purse and now it's a non issue. I also really like that it hardly adds any bulk, I'm all about small cases.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

5.0 out of 5 stars Built in light = amazing, January 12, 2013
I've had the kindle keyboard for almost 2 years and I really like it but I have been waiting for an e-reader that has a built in light that's not backlit and amazon has done it! The paperwhite is sooo convenient for reading at night I can't say enough about it. My life is so much easier now because I read a lot at night but my boyfriend can't sleep with a light on. The touch screen is very responsive too. Honestly I'm kind of surprised how much I prefer it over the keyboard which I've never had any problems with.
I have seen several questions about whether or not it's true that the light doesn't actually turn off, and it is true, even on the lowest setting the light does not completely turn off while the kindle is on but it does turn off completely when you turn the kindle off. It's not noticeable at all during the day but at night or in a dark room you can tell. This is not a big deal in my opinion but thought it was worth mentioning because when I first noticed that on mine I thought there was something wrong with it.

Dell PT434 Latitude 11.1V 4840mAh 56Wh 6-Cell Rechargeable Li-ion Battery for Model E6400 E6410 E6500 E6510, Precision M2400 M4400 M4500 M6400
Offered by accessbt
Price: $27.25
20 used & new from $12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Battery works great, June 27, 2012
My original battery was only lasting about an hour and my IT dept at work gave me a generic replacement battery that was causing all kinds of problems. I finally got tired of it and ordered this battery specifically because it was made by Dell. Got the battery a few days ago and it's working great. None of the issues I had with the generic, lasts a good 3 hrs, and the battery arrived in just a few days. Would definitely buy from again.

The Crystal Cave (The Arthurian Saga, Book 1)
The Crystal Cave (The Arthurian Saga, Book 1)
by Mary Stewart
Price: $9.99
178 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars I couldn't put it (or any of the others) down, July 6, 2005
These books were the first Arthurian books that I read, and I was hooked immediately. Mary Stewart really makes you feel for the characters, it's like you're standing next to them while the story in unfolding. I literally couldn't put these books down, I recommend them to everyone, whether you are into Arthurian legend or not, you will love them.