Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Billy Talent Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Bee > Reviews

Browse

Bee's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Bee "QueenBee" RSS Feed (Honolulu)

The Fault in Our Stars
The Fault in Our Stars
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, January 8, 2014
I loved that there was an accurate understanding of the medical field. I love the love between Gus and Hazel; it was a great love.

This book would be great for anyone who is living with or who knows someone who is dying from cancer. The struggle and the love that keeps everyone together

Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Eternal 6 Pack of Essence Gift Set - Red Current Thyme Tea, Tropical Passion Fruit, Coconut Cream, Pear Fantasy, Pomegranate, Acai Berry - 10 Ml - Scented Oil
Offered by eternal essence oils
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 5, 2012
Every single one of these essential oils smell so great. I can't wait to put them in my soaps. Great packaging and quick shipment.

ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe,White/Delphinium/Kiwi,8 M US
ASICS Women's GEL-Nimbus 12 Running Shoe,White/Delphinium/Kiwi,8 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Shoe for High Arch, December 29, 2011
I bought this shoe because the other Asics shoe I bought was not meant for under pronators. I am pleasantly satisfied with these shoes. I've read on many sites that running shoes aren't supposed to be "broken in" instead they are supposed to fit exact from the moment they are put on. I put these shoes on and have been on my feet for the last 6 hours at work. These shoes are great!! The cushioning is perfect, I wanted to try them immediately. These shoes are actually my running shoes, I might just have to buy another one for work too ;)

I am a size 7.5 and bought a size 8 and have just enough wiggle room. PERFECT for my high arched feet.

Inception
Inception
DVD ~ Leonardo DiCaprio
Price: $4.75
248 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Inception what a trip, December 28, 2011
This review is from: Inception (DVD)
MOVIE was great, left me twisted. Of course I'm one of those who didn't go and see it in the movie theater, but bought as a gift for my Beau because he is a Leonardo fan. This movie did not disappoint.

ASICS Women's GEL-Pulse 3 T184N.9135 Running Shoe,Lightning/Hot Pink/Lightning,8 M US

3.0 out of 5 stars For the Over pronator, December 28, 2011
The shoes are nice, I am usually a 7 1/2, but decided on the 8 which was perfect. I used this shoe for a 30 minute walk/run session. I gave it 3 stars because my feet are not made for over pronator type shoes, if you are an under pronator (high arched) do not buy this shoe. I had to take out the sole and put in my own sole to use this. I ended up buy another model just yesterday.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 13, 2012 4:58 AM PDT

No Country For Old Men [Blu-ray + Digital]
No Country For Old Men [Blu-ray + Digital]
DVD ~ Tommy Lee Jones
Price: $6.99
89 used & new from $2.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Blu-Ray No Country...., December 28, 2011
I found my sweetheart watching this movie whenever it was playing on basic cable station and decided what a great gift to give him. Great quality, and definitely worth it.

Neca Nightmare Before Christmas Hanging Heads with Wreaths Set of 2
Neca Nightmare Before Christmas Hanging Heads with Wreaths Set of 2
Offered by COLLECTORS CHOICE INC.
Price: $39.95
2 used & new from $37.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nightmare Fan, December 28, 2011
Got these ornaments as a gift for a big Nightmare Before Christmas fan. Ornaments are exactly what I expect. A little on the larger side, but definitely put a smile on the recipients face.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Shoes are great, April 29, 2008
I wear hospital scrubs and their pretty plain so I thought it would be a good idea to get some red shoes. These shoes are a crimson color and they are gorgeous. I love the fit, I have a very high arch and the support is wonderful. I would recommend these shoes to anyone who has to stand on their feet for a long time, and it gives me about an inch more in height. Nice.