Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for Peter Bregman > Reviews

Browse

Peter Bregman's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Peter Bregman "Peter Bregman" RSS Feed (New York, NY USA)

Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It
Stand Out: How to Find Your Breakthrough Idea and Build a Following Around It
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Stand Out is a stand out!, May 14, 2015
Stand Out is a stand out! One of the things that makes Dorie's book so powerful is how holistic it is in it's approach - Dorie takes readers from the conception of an idea (and even helps the reader conceive) straight through to acceptance and celebration in the marketplace. Her ideas and advice are solid and easy to implement. I particularly love the questions that she asks along the way - which makes Stand Out an interactive experience. When I buy a book like this, I want it to be both interesting (baseline for any book) and workable. In other words, it needs to pass the test: Will reading this book and following through on it's principles deliver on its promise? After reading Stand Out, will I be better positioned to identify my break through idea and then breakthrough with it? The answer is a resounding Yes!

Synthetic Leather Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle 6" E ink Display, Kindle Voyage Sleeve by Dockem; Slim, Simple, and Professional Executive Case - Soft Microfiber Felt Lined Dark Brown Basic Synthetic Leather Protective Tablet Pouch Cover
Offered by Dockem
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $10.79

5.0 out of 5 stars great product - great customer service, September 11, 2014
This sleeve is exactly what I wanted. slim, protective, let's me read the Kindle paperwhite naked (the kindle, not me). There was a slight imperfection in the one they sent me initially - very slight - but Paul at customer service asked me how I liked it (by email) and I told him about the imperfection (showing him a picture) and he immediately sent me a new one. And it's perfect. Paul was extremely helpful - he handled my issue extremely appropriately, generously, quickly, and graciously - I love when company has a solid product and solid customer service that supports it. Thanks Paul.

In The Garden
In The Garden
by Stacy Bass
33 used & new from $35.64

5.0 out of 5 stars And I Don't Even Have a Garden . . . ., August 28, 2012
This review is from: In The Garden (Hardcover)
I loved In the Garden. I live in NYC - and I don't have a garden - which, somehow, didn't diminish my enjoyment of Stacy Bass' book. I think it even enhanced it because, with the book on my table, I feel like I have not one garden but many. Her photographs are beautiful, the angles interesting, and the diversity compelling. I highly encourage buying this book!

How To Deliver A TED Talk: Secrets Of The World's Most Inspiring Presentations
How To Deliver A TED Talk: Secrets Of The World's Most Inspiring Presentations
by Jeremey Donovan
40 used & new from $2.98

5.0 out of 5 stars If you're planning to give a TED talk - or any talk - this is a great book to read, April 7, 2012
I just read through Jeremy's great little book. It was a very fast read - he's engaging and insightful - and well worth it. I've given two TEDx talks and will be giving another this month - so it was great to read this gem. Jeremy must have watched a huge number of these talks because he understands them through and through. I won't watch another one the same way as I hear his observations in my head.

But it's not just about TED talks - this is a great book to read anytime you have a presentation to make - if you have a few minutes to deeply engage and impress your audience, this book is a quick, informative, brilliant guide.

In The Yikes! Zone: A Conversation with Fear
In The Yikes! Zone: A Conversation with Fear
by Mermer Blakeslee
41 used & new from $10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book if you've ever been afraid of anything, February 8, 2002
Mermer Blakeslee's book is a refreshing, thoroughly enjoyable, and masterful perspective on working with the fears that prevent us from achieving our goals. She clearly has equal expertise in writing, skiing and fear. Blakeslee teaches how to live with fear without being controlled by it. It is a delightful, well-written book, a great and unusual combination of being helpful without being "self-helpy."