Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for LJRJR > Reviews

Browse

LJRJR's Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LJRJR RSS Feed

Cosy House Collection Microfiber 4 Piece Bed Sheets Set- Forest Green- Queen
Cosy House Collection Microfiber 4 Piece Bed Sheets Set- Forest Green- Queen
Offered by Cosy House Collection
Price: $89.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 23, 2015
My wife loves them. We will probably purchase more.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 29, 2015 7:43 AM PST

Bradley 781-018240 Roll-Formed Channel Frame Float Glass Mirror, 18" Width x 24" Height
Price: $41.83
6 used & new from $41.83

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Product, December 23, 2015
The mirror works well, good quality.

Innovee Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer - Professional Manual Citrus Juicer
Innovee Stainless Steel Lemon Squeezer - Professional Manual Citrus Juicer
Offered by Innovee Group
Price: $29.97
3 used & new from $12.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Works well and now I'm purchasing lemons by the bag ..., December 13, 2014
Works well and now I'm purchasing lemons by the bag again and all of them are being use. I'm no longer throwing away lemons. :):):)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 13, 2014 2:05 PM PST

NETGEAR AC750 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX6100)
NETGEAR AC750 Dual Band Gigabit Wi-Fi Range Extender (EX6100)
Price: $75.99
72 used & new from $23.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Glad I got it!, July 31, 2014
I don't normally write reviews. I saw some complaints about this unit and was very skeptical about purchasing one. Well I did and I'm glad I did because it works for me and the setup was not hard using the existing router I have. I can see where the setup for some older routers may be a little harder but I'm thankful that it installed itself and is working very good. I'm getting a good signal in areas where I wasn't getting a strong signal. I have a dual frequency router with a Guest feature and the only thing I would have liked to see changed is that it also would address the signal for the Guest portion of my router. Maybe that will be something that can be added to the next series.

Scotch Exterior Mounting Tape, 1-Inch by 60-Inch
Scotch Exterior Mounting Tape, 1-Inch by 60-Inch
Price: $4.95
47 used & new from $4.95

2.0 out of 5 stars It's not sticking very well, December 15, 2012
It's the type of tape I need but it is not sticking very well. It continues to lift and the stickyness is not very sticky. I would like to have it replaced but it appears that I'm being required to pay for shipping it back and to do that will cost more than what the tape cost.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Blue Severnty Hydra Vision Goggles, June 14, 2012
These are the best goggles I have ever owned and they don't leak so I don't have to stop ever so often to let the water out.

Masterbuilt 20010109 Butterball Professional Series Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
4 used & new from $99.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Not totally Pleased, December 26, 2009
I have just recently used my Indoor Electric Turkey Fryer and the instructions were fine but my first turkey did not cook all the way using the instructions. Also a small black piece, that help hold the cover door attachment on, which has the compartment on it broke off. I haven't had time to see what can be done about it. My second turkey turned out much better but what I did was to use my outdoor turkey fryer temperature gauge to check the oil temperature and found out that it was only 280 degrees while cooking and it would only get up to 360 degrees when it says it's 375 degrees with no turkey in it. So I made adjustments to my cooking time and was able to get a better outcome the second time around.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2013 4:04 PM PST

Double Rail Z Garment Rack
Double Rail Z Garment Rack
Offered by Garment Rack Store
Price: $80.76
4 used & new from $68.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Double Rail Z Garment Rack, November 12, 2009
This is a well built rack and I am very pleased with it because my wife is extremely pleased. I had a problem with the hanging rail not locking in but it was quickly taken care of. John made sure everything worked correctly. I am completely satisified and would recommend this product to everyone interested in a good garment rack.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars SquareTrade, October 6, 2007
SquareTrade has been one of the best warranty companies that I have ever had to work with. They kept me informed through out the entire process when I had to return an item that became defective. They reviewed my returned product and quickly refunded me the monies that was supposed to be returned without any hassels.

Thanks a lot to SquareTrade and I will gadly use them for other products as well as sharing with others their professionalism and quality of service.