Profile for R. Friesen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

R. Friesen RSS Feed (Portland, OR)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work once it arrived., August 2, 2013
Didn't work once it arrived, plus it took forever to actually show up. Spring for the legit converter and save yourself the time.

SwitchEasy SW-TON5-BK Tones Hybrid Case for iPhone 5 & 5s - 1 Pack - Retail Packaging - Black

1.0 out of 5 stars This case is perfect! (If you want a case that breaks right away), August 2, 2013
Basically, all the other reviews are correct. The two pieces of plastic pull apart & break within a month or so. A bit of a bummer, good case other than that. I wouldn't recommend buying this.

Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
Fitbit Zip Wireless Activity Tracker, Charcoal
Price: $46.89
36 used & new from $41.99

5.0 out of 5 stars L.O.V.E. my fitbit!, March 10, 2013
I love my fitbit zip so much! It was super easy to set up and is even easier to use. I can not recommend it more, it's just so great!

Ozeri Touch 440 lbs Total Body Bath Scale - Measures Weight, Fat, Muscle, Bone & Hydration with Auto Recognition and Infant Tare Technology
Offered by Moderna Housewares LLC
Price: $99.99
5 used & new from $39.52

5.0 out of 5 stars Great scale - super happy with my purchase!, March 6, 2013
This scale has been everything I was hoping for - and then some. It's super quick, you jump on and have your weight within about 3-4 seconds. It then can tell you an array of stats within about another 5 seconds. I've found it to be consistent, and I've tried tricking it to no avail! Totally happy with it, couldn't recommend it more! One bonus - it has a very slim profile. I can actually open and close my bathroom door over the top of it. Wasn't expecting that, but it's super sleek and slim. I dig it!

Crazy Sexy Cancer
Crazy Sexy Cancer
DVD ~ Rodney Yee
Offered by Maple Bar Movies
Price: $19.99
27 used & new from $5.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic movie!, April 3, 2008
This review is from: Crazy Sexy Cancer (DVD)
I think this documentary is fantastic. This film does a wonderful job of documenting Kris Carr's journey through varying emotions dealing with cancer. I think that's one of the greatest attributes of this film, it shows the good and the bad, over a spectrum of issues related to finding out you have cancer. To even the question of "who wants to date a cancer chick?" Very well done, and entertaining. A great film for anyone dealing with cancer, or interested in alternative healing.

Bravo!