Profile for Lisa S > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 143

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa S RSS Feed (Highland, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15
Stylemaster Home Products Elegance Voile Door Panel, 60 by 40-Inch, White
Stylemaster Home Products Elegance Voile Door Panel, 60 by 40-Inch, White
Price: $12.99
2 used & new from $11.99

2.0 out of 5 stars I returned this product, June 16, 2014
It was hardly worth the return since I was charged, but they didn't fit the windows that are 40". I would have had to modify them significantly for them to fit. Not worth it.
They were very nice.

Nature's Bounty Ginkgo Biloba 120mg, 100 Capsules
Nature's Bounty Ginkgo Biloba 120mg, 100 Capsules
Price: $11.31
7 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars memory loss, June 16, 2014
My husband died recently, and I found I was having trouble concentrating and remember to do lots of little, but important tasks. My sister suggested I try this product. I've been taking one capsule one time each day for about a month, and yes, I think it has helped me focus more clearly. I feel as though I am not forgetting things and I'm more clear headed. I'd recommend at least giving it a try.

Yellow Box Women's Jello Flip Flop,Navy,9 M US
Yellow Box Women's Jello Flip Flop,Navy,9 M US
Offered by Liberty Boutique Inc
Price: $41.20
7 used & new from $39.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable flip flop, June 16, 2014
A friend told me about Yelslow Box and I found the selection staggering. I settled on these navy blue with bling. I read in one review that the stones came off. I worry that could happen, and if it does I'll deal with it. I love the fit, the comfort the look.

Clarks Women's Evant Julie Sandal,Black,9 M US
Clarks Women's Evant Julie Sandal,Black,9 M US
Price: $54.97
4 used & new from $54.97

4.0 out of 5 stars These shoes are comfortable, but not quite as stylish as I'd expected, April 17, 2014
Never-the-less, I'm keeping them to wear for the summer. They go with everything-pants, dresses even crops for work so I look professional. I wish I'd purchased another pair of shoes I considered at the same time.

ProCase Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Protective Case bonus stylus pen included - Tri-Fold Leather Smart Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 Inch Android Tablet, Built-in Stand, with Auto Sleep / Wake Feature GT-P5210 /GT-P5200 (Black)
Offered by Tech Vendor
Price: $15.99

AA4012 - Stonewashed Rayon Embroidered Adjustable Spaghetti Straps Long Dress ( Various Colors & Sizes ) - Green/S/M
Offered by Sakkas Store
Price: $119.99

5.0 out of 5 stars This is a beautiful dress, February 24, 2014
However, I am returning it because it is very small and much more clingy than I am comfortable wearing. I usually wear a medium in most everything, and I can't imagine that the large would fit well either.

Further Still
Further Still
Price: $7.99

3.0 out of 5 stars This is a compilation of Beth Moore's poems and excerpts from Bible studies, February 1, 2014
This review is from: Further Still (Kindle Edition)
This is not quiet what I expected because it is a recap of older Beth Moore writings. With a title like "Further Still" I had expected new, deeper stuff. Still, It was good to have the review, and some of it was very meaningful (from The Lord) because of the place I was in my life when I read it.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars A great option for updates, November 1, 2013
The dealing wanted $170 to update the navigation maps on the 2006 Highland I recently purchased. I needed updated maps for my area (and others) because of construction and new businesses. This served the purpose at a far lower price than the deal. Worked perfectly.

Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer
Rola 59001 M.O.V.E. Rigid-Base Trunk Organizer
Price: $57.29
19 used & new from $40.99

4.0 out of 5 stars keeps thing where they belong, November 1, 2013
This keeps little things (especially) in the trunk from sliding all over and often times getting lost and forgotten. I like the fact that the organizer itself has velcro to keep it in place, and that the section size is adjustable.

The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel, 8.4-Fluid Ounce
The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Leg Gel, 8.4-Fluid Ounce
Price: $14.00
5 used & new from $8.80

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for leg fatigue., November 1, 2013
Especially at the end of a day this gel soothes tired muscles. I'm a continuing user of this product. I'll purchase again

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-15