Profile for Lisa S > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 155

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lisa S RSS Feed (Highland, Ca)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16
In the Shadow of Lions: A Novel of Anne Boleyn
In the Shadow of Lions: A Novel of Anne Boleyn
Price: $2.51

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of time in my opinion, July 9, 2015
I slogged my way through this book which ended rather quickly and abruptly. Dual stories going on which I really never clearly understood.
I finished this book because I started it and I expected it to get better. It did not!

All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
All the Light We Cannot See: A Novel
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $13.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A great story with some interesting historical detail.., June 3, 2015
I very much enjoyed this novel except I would have preferred the end be less realistic. It's well written and after I got in to it, the story held my interest.

Rose Lady Women's Built-in Bra Padded Camisole 64562 Tank Tops With Bra, GUAVA, 34B
Offered by E2E
Price: $31.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it w/ reservations, June 3, 2015
I would really like this cami if it didn't run small. My intention was to wear it in place of a bra under light summer tops. It fits snug so I'm not sure it will allow my mid section to get air ciurculation.

BEST LIP PLUMPER that Really Works! Resilient Lips is Triple Collagen Infused to Instantly Give You Full, Sexy Lips Without Injections. SHEAR GLOSS Natural Plumper Provides Effective Enhancement for Luscious Looking Lips.
Offered by Resilient Beauty
Price: $34.57

2.0 out of 5 stars I'm disappointed, May 22, 2015
No positive effect. No "Plumping" at all.

She Always Wore Red (The Fairlawn Series Book 2)
She Always Wore Red (The Fairlawn Series Book 2)
Price: $4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I read most of this author's books, February 20, 2015
I recommend this as a good read that is mostly entertaining. I enjoyed the series. Angela Hunt's imagination is always impressive

Yellow Box Women's Willapa Flip Flop,Multi,9 M US
Yellow Box Women's Willapa Flip Flop,Multi,9 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars Great look. Great Comfort, October 1, 2014
A friend recommended yellow box. I tried a pair and loved them so much I ordered several more in other colors.

Design FOR WOMEN by Paul Sebastian - 0.25 oz EDP Mini
Design FOR WOMEN by Paul Sebastian - 0.25 oz EDP Mini

5.0 out of 5 stars Design is my signature fragrance, October 1, 2014
I get compliments all the time and have for all the years I've been wearing it.

RING NOODLE for THIN rings (1-Mini, 1-Petite, 1-Narrow) Ring Size Reducer, Ring Guard, Ring Size Adjuster
Offered by PGC, Inc.
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars OK for a temporary fix, October 1, 2014
I think for the short term these work OK, but don't try to use them on a permanent basis rather than get your ring sized. These stretch out and come off. If the ring is too big you could lose it.

Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Demi Bra, Shell Ivory Dot,34B US
Maidenform Women's Comfort Devotion Demi Bra, Shell Ivory Dot,34B US
Offered by Bealls Florida
Price: $42.00
3 used & new from $26.16

4.0 out of 5 stars Aptly named, October 1, 2014
This bra is comfortable. I bought the first retail at a considerably higher price. I've brought several more in various colors. Each is a little different fit, but all our comfortable. I would recommend

Shadowline Women's Silhouette 53 Inch Short Cap Sleeve Long Gown, Ivory, Small
Shadowline Women's Silhouette 53 Inch Short Cap Sleeve Long Gown, Ivory, Small
Price: $39.95
6 used & new from $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful gown, September 16, 2014
I'm an older bride-to-be, so I'm changing up my lingerie from practical cotton knit gowns for after our wedding. I don't have to worry about small children, but be it may be important that you know this down is transparent.

I've always like Shadowline gowns because they are elegantly sexy. This one is no exception, and I'm thinking my groom will be pleased.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-16