Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for M. Freeh > Reviews

Browse

M. Freeh's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Freeh "gammiemame" RSS Feed (Chicago Heights, IL)

Page: 1 | 2
When I'm Gone: A Novel
When I'm Gone: A Novel
by Emily Bleeker
Price: $8.22
43 used & new from $6.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2016
This review is from: When I'm Gone: A Novel (Paperback)
Excellent story line. Easy read.

The Obsession
The Obsession
by Nora Roberts
Price: $18.88
60 used & new from $12.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Classic Nora, May 30, 2016
This review is from: The Obsession (Paperback)
It was classic Nora Roberts! A very good, easy read. Only problem was I figured out "who done it" early on. Still with it.

MYBAT TUFF Hybrid Phone Protector Cover for Alcatel 7024W One Touch Fierce - Retail Packaging - Zebra Skin/Tropical Teal
Offered by Accessories Queen
Price: $3.24
9 used & new from $3.24

5.0 out of 5 stars It's very sturdy as well as stylish, November 25, 2014
This is the coolest cover! It's very sturdy as well as stylish! Thank you!

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled!, July 31, 2012
If you are considering this toy for a child under the age of 12, please think again! In fact, I wouldn't recommend this to anyone of any age. These dots they show in the pic are considerably smaller than they appear in print & on TV. There are some that are as small as a pinhead! This product should not be given to any small children or played w/anywhere near pets! The dots are magnetized & although they "stick" to the board, when you try to put them back w/a small scooper-like tool, they fly EVERYWHERE! All over the floor. You will be finding them for days, unless your pet finds them 1st, which will then cost you $$$ at the vet! The "pens" the dots go into, do not load well & when my 6 yr. old granddaughter tried to get the pens out they were so hard to move that they abruptly popped out spewing dots everywhere! The dots are very dangerous to kids who put things in their mouths because they look like candy. I expect as soon as enough bad things happen they will probably be recalled.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2014 9:00 AM PST

Comet in Moominland (Moomins)
Comet in Moominland (Moomins)
by Tove Jansson
Price: $7.99
93 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars The Moomin books, February 13, 2012
I am so glad I bought the Moomin books for my grandsons. It opened up a whole new world to them and they are easy to read and understand! I highly recommend them to "kids" of all ages!

FurReal GoGo My Walkin' Pup
FurReal GoGo My Walkin' Pup
14 used & new from $34.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this doggy!, November 30, 2011
This review is from: FurReal GoGo My Walkin' Pup (Toy)
Bought this dog for my granddaughter who is 5 and she absolutely loves it! She has recently been asking for a real puppy and since that is not an option right now, I thought I would get this for her. She has not mentioned getting a real one since she got this one! It barks, wags it's tail and is relatively easy for her to walk it on his leash. I would recommend this toy for kids 5 and older.

Spot Bakes a Cake (Little Spot Board Books)
Spot Bakes a Cake (Little Spot Board Books)
by Eric Hill
Edition: Board book
37 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love the Spot books!, September 20, 2011
My grandkids simply love these books! They are easy to read, and they love the character...even ordered the stuffed little pooch!

The Pesky Peanut: A True Story
The Pesky Peanut: A True Story
by Katie Corl
9 used & new from $12.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Pesky Peanut, October 29, 2010
This book is exactly what I had been searching for! My grandson has many allergies and this little book was the answer to my prayers! He is 7 now and absolutely loved it! It is so honest and forthcoming about what a child and his/her family goes through when coming to grips w/food allergies of any kind. We are sharing the book w/my grandsons' class so that they might know what he is going through and how they can help and shed their fears. I cannot recommend this book enough! Just get it!!!!!!!!!

2009 Pokemon TCG Collectors Tin: Arceus with Arceus LV.X Card (4 Packs + Foil Promo Card)
Offered by ToyWiz
Price: $69.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandkids love 'em!, September 13, 2010
My grandkids wanted these cards to add to their ever-growing collection...a special card was needed and they were jumping for joy when they got these...small price to pay for such happiness!

ESPN
ESPN
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, June 15, 2010
This review is from: ESPN (Magazine)
This mag was the perfect gift for my husband. Easy-read short articles for the guy w/never enough time!

Page: 1 | 2