Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for mltrue > Reviews

Browse

mltrue's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

mltrue RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade
Indiana Jones and The Last Crusade

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, July 16, 2015
One of my favorites from childhood and even better to watch with my own kids.

NOVA: The Fabric of the Cosmos [HD]
NOVA: The Fabric of the Cosmos [HD]
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars loved it, June 8, 2015
My three children and I enjoyed these very much. Interesting topics for my older boys with entertaining graphics for the younger one

Nova Volume 8 [HD]
Nova Volume 8 [HD]
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great, April 24, 2015
It is a really interesting series with many subjects to choose from. Anything from nova usually us something my whole family can sit down together and enjoy.

Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine With 60 Built-In Stitches, 7 styles of 1-Step Auto-Size Buttonholes, Quilting Table, and Hard Cover
Price: $147.81
62 used & new from $138.49

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, March 24, 2015
I love this machine. I am not a super experienced sewer, just enjoy trying different projects. This machine is so easy to set up and figure out I had it going in an hour. So ANYONE could. It runs so smooth and quiet. I was trying to make these patches for my boys that were four denim thick and it worked fine.

Harry Potter, Instrumental Solos (Movies 1-5): Clarinet (Book & CD) (Pop Instrumental Solo Series)
by Alfred Publishing
Price: $11.16
42 used & new from $5.78

5.0 out of 5 stars my son loves it, March 24, 2015
I bought this to encourage my son to keep practicing his clarinet. He had done pretty well with the school issued book but was losing enthusiasm. Having music to one of his favorite movies really rekindled his excitement. It is difficult for a beginner like him and I don't expect he'll master it for a good long while but he has fun and shows improvement.

The Animal Kingdom
The Animal Kingdom
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I enjoyed the twist, February 28, 2015
I thought it was a cute old movie. The main character's motives through out the movie were less sordid than I anticipated from the summery. I enjoyed the twist ending

Duck Dynasty Season 3
Duck Dynasty Season 3
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I think this show is sweet and funny, February 20, 2015
I think this show is sweet and funny. I enjoyed it very much the one day I was able to watch it before you snatched it off prime. It is a wonderful show but not worth a $90 prime membership plus some.

Zombieland
Zombieland

5.0 out of 5 stars fun movie, January 5, 2015
This review is from: Zombieland (Amazon Instant Video)
I thought it was a fun well casted movie. Not really a scary zombie flick but definitely funny parody type of movie.

Kindergarten Cop
Kindergarten Cop

5.0 out of 5 stars funny movie, June 26, 2014
I watched this movie with my whole family for movie night. My kids laughed all through the classroom scenes. It's a creative fast pass comedy that works for everyone.

I Am Legend (Alternate Ending)
I Am Legend (Alternate Ending)

4.0 out of 5 stars great movie, June 18, 2014
Slow paced but very intense movie. Will Smith gives a wonderful performance in this movie. Its more of a engaging personal story rather than a scary zombie horror.

Page: 1 | 2