Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for LaMarcus > Reviews

Browse

LaMarcus' Profile

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

LaMarcus RSS Feed

Looking 4 Myself (Deluxe Version)
Looking 4 Myself (Deluxe Version)
Offered by skyvo-direct-usa
Price: $9.01
112 used & new from $0.88

5.0 out of 5 stars Usher is the best!!!, June 12, 2012
Just got it and can't stop listening to it...I love how usher has become so diverse with his music ranging from contemporary R&B, quiet storm, dubstep and Electro-pop to creating his own signature sound. Usher definitely goes hard when it comes to his music and that's why I've been a loyal fan since his ''My Way'' days (1997). If your a loyal Usher fan you'll love this album.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 14, 2012 11:32 AM PDT

Scream
Scream

5.0 out of 5 stars Usher is the best!!!, June 11, 2012
This review is from: Scream (MP3 Music)
This song is so amazing...and i don't really favor pop music! Since 1997 Usher is my favorite singer & entertainer

Careless World: Rise of the Last King
Careless World: Rise of the Last King
Offered by RC DIRECT
Price: $2.48
52 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars YMCMB, February 21, 2012
I really like this album, I've been playing it non-stop all day. If your a YMCMB Fan I recommend that you cop this. DOPE!

All I Want Is You
All I Want Is You
Offered by cdgiveaways
Price: $12.33
64 used & new from $0.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Miguel......IS AMAZING, January 23, 2012
This review is from: All I Want Is You (Audio CD)
I just bought this album a couple days ago, and my first intentions were that this album was going to suck because of it's poor record sales, but I was wrong its AMAZING and I regret not buying this album sooner. This album is just one of those few good records that you can listen to without hitting any skip button.

Sweat (Explicit Version) [feat. Lil Wayne] [Explicit]
Sweat (Explicit Version) [feat. Lil Wayne] [Explicit]
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars That CASH MONEY MUSIC!!!, November 6, 2011
First single, fresh off his new album ''Underrated'' due to be released on December 6, 2011. Can't wait for this one. SHAD MOSS is back with a fresh new sound!!.

Rugrats in Paris - The Movie
Rugrats in Paris - The Movie
DVD ~ Christine Cavanaugh
Offered by Clyde Parks
Price: $18.99
56 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugrats Travel To Paris, July 3, 2011
This review is from: Rugrats in Paris - The Movie (DVD)
I love this movie, it just one of those movies that brings your spirits up every time you watch it. I'll never stop loving this movie or the show I'm a Rugrats Fanatic.

Rugrats Trilogy Movie Collection
Rugrats Trilogy Movie Collection
DVD ~ Elizabeth Daily
Offered by Daytona Beach
Price: $19.98
22 used & new from $3.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Rugrats, July 2, 2011
Finally, a box set with all three films. I have been a Rugrats fan since they began way back in 1991 and I love this show. Over the years I have been collecting the vhs tapes and dvds released by Paramount and I had already had all these films but on vhs and now that I have them on DVD I'll be adding these to my Collection.

Catwoman (Widescreen Edition)
Catwoman (Widescreen Edition)
DVD ~ Halle Berry
Price: $4.99
117 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars This is not a terrible movie, March 28, 2011
I think this movie was actually a good movie, it had its moments were it was a bit odd, but I enjoyed it and so have my kids. I just think critics gave it such a bad reputation because of the box office performance and because it wasn't what they expected. Whatever the reason this movie is not bad as critics made it out to be. 4 stars!!

Pink Friday
Pink Friday
Price: $11.82
83 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Album I've Purchase This Year !, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Pink Friday (Audio CD)
I recently just bought this album and I can't stop listening to it I'M ADDICTED I would recommend This Album Everyone I Know.