Profile for Swim mom > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Swim mom RSS Feed

Gatorade Prime Fruit Punch Energy Chews (3 Pack - 90 Chews)
Gatorade Prime Fruit Punch Energy Chews (3 Pack - 90 Chews)

5.0 out of 5 stars They came pretty fast all package up as described, September 24, 2014
They came pretty fast all package up as described. Good price and my son has enough to last him few weeks.

Fastskin 3 Elite Goggle Mirror Junior - Black and Gold
Fastskin 3 Elite Goggle Mirror Junior - Black and Gold
Offered by Allens Swimwear
Price: $53.85
4 used & new from $53.85

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, April 27, 2014
I ordered 2 pairs for my 11yr old twins. The date that was given to me was a few weeks, I really didn't mind but they came almost 2 weeks earlier than expected. My twins tried them at practice before a meet and loved them. My son is very picky with goggles so I was not even sure he would like. He only ways JV speedo. Well he loves the fit and look. It's really worth the money if your kids love that competitive edge.

Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black
Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black
92 used & new from $99.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Another satisfied custom!, February 24, 2013
I had given the Nintendo 3DS to my 10year old son for his birthday.Which was nice it was charged up after he opened it. The game itself is very durable as he has already dropped it and not even a scratch.If you chose to order from Amazon you will not be disappointment as the delivery time is amazing. Amazon never disappoints.

Michael Phelps 2008 Sweatshirt
Michael Phelps 2008 Sweatshirt
Offered by Sister Moon Boutique
Price: $19.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Runs extremely small, January 30, 2013
My real complainant on this project is thar it runs so small. I had ordered for a small 7yr old. When it arrived I could not believe how small it was. I needed for a birthday present and was to late to send back. Whatever size you order order 2 sizes bigger.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars You can count on Amazon, January 7, 2012
I ordered this watch for my 8th old son. Although, it's an adult watch it looks great on him and he loves it. He is very rough with his things but this is much tougher then him. He is on a swim team so this watch also spends a lot of time in water. Extremely durable and well worth the money for what you get.