Profile for MJ Lee > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MJ Lee RSS Feed (USA)

Curves Ahead (BBW Romance)
Curves Ahead (BBW Romance)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, Steamy Read for a BBW Erotica Newb, September 24, 2012
This was my first dip into the BBW erotica pool, and I am so glad I choose a Christa Wick title! Rachel is a character that so many women can relate with, feeling insecure and undeserving of a gorgeous guy...even when he is standing right there flirting with her. I think the relation makes the story so much better than it could have been if say, there was a skinny blonde as the lead. The story had a light touch of humor (thanks to the mischievous kitten, Pan), but was still steamy enough to be thoroughly enjoyed. :) I am definitely going to be checking out more of the Curve titles!

My Best Friend's Brother (An Alpha Male Erotic Romance)
My Best Friend's Brother (An Alpha Male Erotic Romance)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very hot story!, September 24, 2012
I've enjoyed quite a few books by Delilah, and this is just another that doesn't disappoint. The storyline may seem a bit classic, but it's the authors way of changing things up that makes it so great. Stories like these tend to have the female MC sporting her stuff so that the older guy is drooling all over himself, giving her whatever she wants. This isn't the case here though, and Bailey quickly realizes that not being the one in control isn't so bad after all!

Groupie Gangbang
Groupie Gangbang

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot & Well Developed Gangbang Story, January 24, 2012
This review is from: Groupie Gangbang (Kindle Edition)
I will admit I was hesitant about reading this book. I've never ready a gangbang story, and figured it would be difficult to keep up with who was doing what. Sara Pierce did a great job, however, of allowing the main character to be used by several different men without leaving the reader scratching his/her head. The sex was hot, and I liked the variety that was used...especially since there were so many characters involved.

Riding with Brother
Riding with Brother

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Story!, January 24, 2012
This was my first brother/sister story and I am now dying to read more. It was also my first story by Christa Wick, and I will definitely be back for me! The character and plot development is just right, and the sex scene is super hot.

Diary of a Nympho: Special Delivery
Diary of a Nympho: Special Delivery
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Short, to the point, but gets the job done!, January 16, 2012
This was one of the first books I read from Amazon's erotica section and it's still a favorite! I like the imagination of the writer, and the daring acts of the character in the story. No way would I think to have my way with the hot delivery guy...but the plot was great and I love the details given. I actually received a package the day after reading this story, and details flooded back into my mind the moment I opened the door and saw my delivery man standing on my porch!