Profile for 3rdGen > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 191

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

3rdGen RSS Feed (Southern California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Farnam Home & Garden 3005449 16-oz. Just One Bite II Bar - Quantity 1
Farnam Home & Garden 3005449 16-oz. Just One Bite II Bar - Quantity 1
Offered by Feeders Grain & Supply
Price: $11.89
5 used & new from $6.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I felt terrible about it, January 15, 2015
It seems to be working because I can no longer hear any critters crawling in my wall or attic. NOTE: I put some of this bait on the top railing of my back fence. Later that same day, I saw a small bird pecking at it. I felt terrible about it. I then moved the bait. Please DO NOT put this bait where birds can see it. They might eat it and (probably) die.

Eiko 05252 - SP26/27-4P - 26 Watt Compact Fluorescent Spiral Light Bulb, GX24q-3 Base (4 Pin)
Offered by Lighting Supply Group
Price: $8.15
3 used & new from $4.56

4.0 out of 5 stars it's not too bad. It's certainly NOT a cool white, January 15, 2015
The light that is emitted is rather "white". But, it's not too bad. It's certainly NOT a cool white. The brightness is pretty good, I have this bulb in an outdoor fixture on the side of my house. It lights up the area quite well. And it's not so bright that the neighbors will be annoyed. But if you live in a complex where your neighbors bedroom window is 8 feet away, they might not be overjoyed because it IS kinda bright.

Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head, Medium, 6 Count
Colgate Extra Clean Toothbrush, Full Head, Medium, 6 Count
Price: $5.98
17 used & new from $3.73

4.0 out of 5 stars I didn't like the smallness, January 15, 2015
The brush heads are fairly small. At first, I didn't like the smallness. But then I realized that I could more easily brush my "back molars" because of the smaller brush head. The brushes are rated as "Medium". Yet the bristles are fairly stiff. They are pretty good, especially for the price I paid.

Guitar World -- 20 Essential Rhythm Guitar Styles: Learn to Play in the Styles of The Eagles, Led Zeppelin, Metallica, Bob Marley, Johnny Cash, The Beatles, and Many Others! (DVD)
DVD ~ Alfred Publishing Staff
Price: $7.99
18 used & new from $3.17

5.0 out of 5 stars This instructional DVD is better than I thought it would be, January 8, 2015
This instructional DVD is better than I thought it would be. The instructor goes at a rather slow pace while he explains what he is doing. He explains "why" and "when" each of the styles would be useful. The camera work is excellent in that it shows the instructors finger positions on the fret board "up close". It also shows the movements of his strumming hand up close. If you are a complete beginner, you should learn to play a few chords before trying to follow this DVD. I am very glad that I bought this DVD. I plan to also get the DVD called "Mastering Fret board Harmony". If you want to learn how to play rhythm on a guitar (ANY guitar), get this DVD. At the current low price, it's a no-brainer.

K & M Heli Electric Guitar Stand
K & M Heli Electric Guitar Stand
Price: $30.34

4.0 out of 5 stars FYI: This company makes this stand with CORK padding ..., December 28, 2014
FYI: This company makes this stand with CORK padding as opposed to rubber. See item: K&M Stands 17581C

Chisum
Chisum
DVD ~ Forrest Tucker
Price: $4.76
101 used & new from $0.97

4.0 out of 5 stars This is one of my favorite John Wayne Westerns, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Chisum (DVD)
This is one of my favorite John Wayne Westerns. John Wayne and Kurt Douglas have an uneasy alliance that is fun to watch. The movie has plenty of action with some humor thrown in. Wayne plays a rough and tough character who plans to steal a cache of gold. Along the way, he manages to feed knuckle sandwiches to several characters. I removed one star because of the DVD, not the movie. This DVD does not offer subtitles in English. And it doesn't offer surround sound of any kind (I knew this before I bought it). This movie was filmed long before surround sound was invented, so I doubt that it's available in surround. If you like John Wayne Westerns, this is a good one.

Lifetime Warranty AxeRig Tuner EASIEST to use for Acoustic Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar, Banjo, Mandolin, Dulcimer, Ukulele, Violin, Cello, Trumpet & other Brass, Saxophone, Flute & other Woodwind Instruments & more - Clip-On Guitar Tuner with SPARE BATTERY & Lifetime Warranty
Offered by AxeRig
Price: $14.70

4.0 out of 5 stars Extremely easy to use, and it appears to be sturdy., December 26, 2014
This gizmo is smaller than I thought it would be. I clipped it to the headstock of my acoustic guitar and I found that it's extremely easy to use. In fact, it can't get any easier than this. I "swivels" so that you can angle it to where it's easy to see. But for me, it didn't work perfectly on my first use. Even though I tuned each string perfectly (according to this device), I still found that a couple of strings were slightly out of tune. I ended up tuning those strings "by ear". I can tune a guitar by ear in less than a minute. But whenever I do that, I can never be sure if it's tuned to the proper key. Now that I am using this tuner, I know that my guitar will be tuned properly (with some tweaks on my part). This tuner came with instructions and a battery that was already installed. Plus an EXTRA battery was included. Can you believe it? An extra battery is included. Maybe our world isn't falling apart after all.

Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 15 Oz.
Twin Dragon Almond Cookies 15 Oz.
Offered by Beststar
Price: $13.99
5 used & new from $8.50

4.0 out of 5 stars They taste pretty good. But are they sprinkled with gold?, December 26, 2014
These cookies are pretty good. But the price I'm seeing here is at least double what it should be. You can buy these in most Asian supermarkets for much less.

Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
Classic Brands Conforma Memory Foam Pillow, Queen
Price: $33.41
18 used & new from $25.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Similar to that Tempur_ _ _ _ _ pillow, at 1/3 the price., December 26, 2014
If you have ever "felt", "sat on", or "slept on" a Tempurpedic mattress, you'll know what this pillow feels like. The pillow is fairly thick and heavy. When I put my head on it, my head sinks down 2 or 3 inches and then I can feel the pillow push back (in a good way). Because it's fairly firm, this pillow is perfect for propping your head up to watch TV. If you like pillows that are thin and squishy, this pillow is not for you. If you like pillows that are fairly thick, have a spongie feel, and are fairly firm, this is your pillow. If you have been thinking of buying a Tempurpedic pillow but gagged when you saw the price, try this one.

String Swing CC01K-BW Hardwood Home and Studio Guitar Keeper - Black Walnut
String Swing CC01K-BW Hardwood Home and Studio Guitar Keeper - Black Walnut
Offered by EZPICKN
Price: $10.99
7 used & new from $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to install, December 26, 2014
Very easy to install. Make sure that they are attached (screwed) to the wood framing in your wall. If you can't locate the wood frame, you can buy "wall anchors" at your local hardware store. Make sure to purchase anchors that will allow you to screw the mounting screws (the screws that come with this hanger), into the wall anchor. I bought three of these hangers: one for an electric guitar (with narrow neck), one for a classical acoustic (with wide neck), and one for a Hofner Beatle bass guitar. All guitars fit just fine. They look very cool hanging on the wall. This hanger is a worthwhile purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20