Profile for K. West > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 13

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K. West RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Liverpool Football Club Men's T-Shirt Size XL
Liverpool Football Club Men's T-Shirt Size XL

5.0 out of 5 stars You'll Never Walk Alone!, January 29, 2014
I'm glad I ordered this shirt. It fits really well and is very comfortable. Would recommend for any Liverpool fan!

Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch
Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch
Offered by Corydor
Price: $41.50
8 used & new from $39.91

5.0 out of 5 stars This wolf is AMAZING!, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Cuddlekins Wolf - 30-Inch (Toy)
I bought this for my son a couple years ago on Amazon and my (now) teenage son still loves it. He's huge (as every wolf should be) and lovable. The claws are a neat details.

Folkmanis Dutch Rabbit Baby Hand Puppet
Folkmanis Dutch Rabbit Baby Hand Puppet
Offered by SALES 4 YOU
Price: $12.98
30 used & new from $5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute!, January 14, 2014
A cute little rabbit for Easter. He's small and an adult might have trouble fitting their hand inside but it's perfect for little ones.

Stuck on Cooking: A Stuck on Stickers Activity Cookbook
Stuck on Cooking: A Stuck on Stickers Activity Cookbook
by Richard D. Williams
23 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Yummy easy recipes for kids, January 14, 2014
This is a great little recipe for kids. There are varying levels of cooking difficulty which is nice. I would definitely recommend!

PINK Apple iPhone 4 ( iPhone 4G, iPhone 4th Generation) 16GB 32GB S-CURVE TPU Transparenet Gel Case Silicone Skin Case Cover + Free Screen Protector (Many Colors Available), PINK
Offered by Oriental Style--Ships from Hongkong
Price: $2.27
8 used & new from $2.27

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent little cover, January 14, 2014
I bought this for my iPhone 4 two years ago because it was cheap. It outlasted my phone! The only reason I am giving it 4 instead of 5 stars is because the color really faded by the 2 year mark.

Game of Thrones Season 2
Game of Thrones Season 2
Price: $28.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GoT is awesome, January 14, 2014
I love this series! It's very engaging and I love that it's unpredictable. No one is safe. As they say, "When you play the game of thrones you win or you die. There is no middle ground."

Definitely worth watching!

The Gospel According to Tolkien: Visions of the Kingdom in Middle-earth
The Gospel According to Tolkien: Visions of the Kingdom in Middle-earth
by Ralph C. Wood
Price: $5.48
131 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love LOTR, you should read this!, January 8, 2014
I'm a Tolkienist and as such, I think Tolkien's work is some of the best literature ever written. This book really enhanced Tolkien's work. I was really blown away by the author's insight into Tolkien's symbolism and analogies. Definitely worth reading!

CHI Silk Infusion - 6 oz.
CHI Silk Infusion - 6 oz.

5.0 out of 5 stars Liquid Gold, January 8, 2014
I am biracial and this stuff does WONDERS for my hair. I use it with my flat iron and it helps my hair stay shiny and moisturized. Love it!

Your Blues Ain't Like Mine: A Novel
Your Blues Ain't Like Mine: A Novel
by Bebe Moore Campbell
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.99
224 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book!!!, November 26, 2013
I absolutely adore this book. This will always be my favorite book by Bebe Moore Campbell. The story weaves together the lives of several characters so well, any reader will find themselves enthralled and immersed into the story. What a sad loss that she is gone but what a wonderful literary legacy she left behind.

Les Miserables: The 25th Anniversary Concert [Blu-ray]
Les Miserables: The 25th Anniversary Concert [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ Lea Salonga
Offered by Region-Free Titles
Price: $15.77
14 used & new from $10.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Les Mis? Les Fab!, November 26, 2013
This is the BEST version of Les Mis I have ever seen. Well... excepting Nick Jonas' performance as Marius. Alfie Boe, Lea Salonga & Samantha Barks make the perfect Jean Valjean, Fantine & Eponine. The diction of Javert was flawless. Thanks for a quick and easy transaction. Would recommend!

Page: 1 | 2