Profile for Truth Teller > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 304

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Truth Teller RSS Feed (Colorado, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Ricardo Beverly Hills Luggage Crystal City 24 Inch Expandable Spinner Upright Suitcase, Black, Large
Price: $124.64
11 used & new from $109.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect combination of hard and soft side., December 13, 2014
This is a perfect combination of hard and soft side. You get pockets on the outside with more rigid sidewalls, while also getting a more distinct looking bag that is easy to spot on the luggage carousel. The divider works well and the pouches in the divider work perfect. The handles all are sturdy and easy to use. I have the 26 inch as well, which I've taken to India twice (from the US) and to Europe (in addition to around the US). It has held up well and is the reason we added the 24" to our collection. We wanted the exact same thing but a little smaller form factor for smaller trips.

Battery For Samsung Galaxy S5 SV I9600 2014 Model NFC Capable AT&T Sprint T-Mobile Replacement Pack Hi-Capacity 2X 2800mAh Backup Batteries + Charger + UK/EU Adapter - Charge Your Phone Battery And Spare Simultaneously Extend Your Battery Life 30 Days Money Back Guarantee [24 Months Warranty]
Offered by The Ago! - USA
Price: $27.49
2 used & new from $22.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Just traveled with this to Europe and it was a life saver., December 13, 2014
Just traveled with this to Europe and it was a life saver. I always had extra batteries available, which was definitely needed since I was using my camera and maps application A LOT. The fact that I can charge a battery WHILE charging my phone via the integrated USB plug is perfect! Also, these batteries are NFC unlike other similar products you'll find.

Flybags - TSA Compliant Toiletry Bag with Blue Stitching
Flybags - TSA Compliant Toiletry Bag with Blue Stitching
Offered by Flybags
Price: $16.00

2.0 out of 5 stars The accessories are junk and the zipper leaks., December 13, 2014
The accessories are junk and the zipper leaks. At least when I use a zipper ziploc bag, I know it won't leak if one of the bottles come open. Since I take this in my laptop backpack, it makes this a very questionable purchase. I'll give it a little credit, because it does hold more, but I ended up putting things in ziploc bags inside of this bag so they wouldn't leak.

Retrospec Bicycles Detachable Steel Half-Mesh Apollo Bike Basket with Handles, Glossy White
Price: $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars No quality control, physically impossible to install due to defect., December 13, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This basket attaches to your bike by setting two holes in the bottom of it over the top of two little posts on a rack that attached to your handlebar. To understand this, zoom in on the pictures for this product.

Anyway, the holes in the bottom of mine are not wide enough and it is physically impossible to get them to line up with the little posts on the rack. I tried forcing them and even tried to bend posts in, but to no avail. The basket, ironically, is too sturdy for me to bend them in. I'll probably end up using steel cutters on the bottom of the basket...

I'm pretty bummed. I live about half a mile from Super Target and Lowes and have been wanting a basket like this for quick trips to the store.

Aquaphor Healing Ointment Touch-Free Applicator, 3 oz (Pack of 3)
Aquaphor Healing Ointment Touch-Free Applicator, 3 oz (Pack of 3)
Price: $19.67
4 used & new from $10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars this causes him to get some really bad rash on the corners of his mouth (not his ..., December 6, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Our son has very sensitive skin on his face. He also has a tendency to stick his tongue out and lick the corner of his mouth when he's concentrating really hard (I know, a little odd, right?). Anyway, this causes him to get some really bad rash on the corners of his mouth (not his lips). Regular lotion actually makes it burn and chapstick doesn't seem to cut it. This aquaphor is the only thing we've found that actually seems to work. We will just put a little on his skin (not lips) at bedtime and usually by morning the red area is completely gone.

The applicator tip works for wide areas of skin, but not small areas of skin. It is too hard to spread on small areas of skin. So, you'll still end up using your finger. Since it isn't perfect, we'll give it 4 stars.

Denver Broncos Mini Wool Pennant Banner Flag Man Cave Decor NFL Souvenir
Denver Broncos Mini Wool Pennant Banner Flag Man Cave Decor NFL Souvenir
Offered by Sports Accessory Store
Price: $12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice high quality pennant., December 3, 2014
This is very high quality. There really isn't a comparison with the junky felt ones. I had been given one which I gave to my son. Then I had to search all over to find this one so that I could also give one to my daughter.

Case Logic KAC101 Kontrast Action-Cam Case (Black)
Case Logic KAC101 Kontrast Action-Cam Case (Black)
Price: $49.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Holds more than it looks like..., December 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
When I first got it, I was skeptical that it would have the capacity to hold all of my gear. However, I easily stored the following in a nice organized fashion:

- 1 GoPro + waterproof case
- 4 Mounting brackets
- Keychain dongle + cord
- 2 extra batteries + charger + cord
- My head strap

However, when it came to my chest strap, I was able to get it in, but only by laying across the top and jamming it on the top and kind of forcing the zipper a bit to close. The chest strap is a little awkward, but if it had an extra centimeter or two in height it would feel so crammed.

Otherwise, I'm happy with it.

As a final note, I could see the rubberized bottom being nice to have on slick surfaces. That should keep it from sliding off.

AmazonBasics Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S5 (3-pack)
AmazonBasics Screen Protectors for Samsung Galaxy S5 (3-pack)
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, fits perfectly, November 16, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I've always been annoyed by how much the cell phone stores want to charge for these. Now, Amazon has 3 for $5.99 (at the time of this writing). They fit perfectly on my S5 and I don't have to pay an arm and a leg for them.

Booty Parlor Love Thighself Toning Cellulite Cream, Coconut Citrus, 6.29 Fluid Ounce
Price: $40.10
7 used & new from $30.96

4.0 out of 5 stars Sense of humor for the win!, November 3, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
The packaging copy for this product cracks me up! Because if you can't have a sense of humor about cellulite cream, then you're not fully living your life! I love this stuff. I can tell it's working already in just a few weeks. First of all, the smell is amazing! I tried another cream a while back that almost made me throw up because it smelled so bad. This is a lovely tropical scent! Next, I like how thick it is, but still easy to rub in. And last....it's working! I see my thighs getting smoother! I'm using it on the back side of thighs, not the front or sides. This is a win all-around!

PediaSure Powder, Vanilla, 2 Count-14oz cans
PediaSure Powder, Vanilla, 2 Count-14oz cans
Price: $27.94
2 used & new from $27.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for custom amount measuring, tastes good!, October 25, 2014
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
We've used Carnation Instant Breakfast before, so my kids are used to mixing powders into milk for breakfast. I was worried that they wouldn't like this as much, but they both declared that it was delicious! I also tasted it and it was good. They also beg me to buy PediaSure pre-mixed drinks, but they don't really need that much at once unless they've been sick. So I love the powder because we can measure just the right amount for them based on how they've been eating (or not eating well), and use it to fill in the holes for their nutrition. Great buy!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20