Profile for Brianne > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 111

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Brianne RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12
Hydro Flask  Wide Mouth Flip Lid, Black
Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Flip Lid, Black
Price: $4.95
25 used & new from $3.59

1.0 out of 5 stars I used this lid for the first time the day ..., February 17, 2015
I used this lid for the first time the day after I received it. My hydroflask tipped over and the lip of the lid broke into pieces... I have two little kids and my hydroflasks haven taken a beaten, this is not the quality I am used to when it comes to hydroflask.
I have cheaper mugs with the same type of flip lip lid that have lasted years of abuse and are still one piece.

Photive RC-6 Wireless Shutter Release For Canon Digital Rebel T5i, T4i, T3i, T2i, T1i, XT, Xti, 5D Mark II, 7D, Canon EOS 7D Mark II, 70D (Canon RC-5 & RC-6 Replacement)
Offered by Amazing Deals Online
Price: $8.95
5 used & new from $0.67

Baby Loves Winter!: A Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Book (Karen Katz Lift-the-Flap Books)
by Karen Katz
Edition: Board book
Price: $6.99
106 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book by Katz, January 1, 2015
Another great book by Katz, these books are an absolute favorite of my 3 year old, even my 10 month old likes them (be careful of destructive babies, the flaps are easily pulled off). We read them to her now but she has recently started to "read" them herself just based on what the illustration depicts, when she is reading they are simple enough to be a great beginners book that she can read to her sister.

Indestructibles: Baby Night-Night
Indestructibles: Baby Night-Night
by Amy Pixton
Price: $5.95
84 used & new from $1.90

5.0 out of 5 stars despite that they are still great, attention grabbing and vibrant, January 1, 2015
I own every book in this "series" and some are going on 4 years old. My youngest loves taking them in the tub, chewing on them and crumbling them up but they are truly indestructible. Although I do wish they all had words, especially the ones that depict the popular children's tales, despite that they are still great, attention grabbing and vibrant. I highly recommend!

Underwraps Baby's Chicken Belly-Babies, White, Large
Underwraps Baby's Chicken Belly-Babies, White, Large
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $19.25
7 used & new from $15.30

1.0 out of 5 stars I am guilty of not reading the full description but I was pretty surprised to find that it was just the head, January 1, 2015
Costume was too big for my 3T. It was also poorly made, especially for the price! I am guilty of not reading the full description but I was pretty surprised to find that it was just the head, body and shoe covers included. You need to wear something with sleeves underneath and purchase your own leggings. In addition the foot covers were just a thin flimsy piece of fabric attached to elastic. The only thing I liked was the stuffed belly, thought it was clever. There are much better costumes out there for less money too!

Tiny Love Baby Toy, Follow Me Fiona
Tiny Love Baby Toy, Follow Me Fiona
Price: $23.07
18 used & new from $22.26

2.0 out of 5 stars I was pretty excited to receive this dog, January 1, 2015
I was pretty excited to receive this dog, especially based on the reviews, but so far I am disappointed. My daughter is 10 months old and loves to crawl after things but she could not care less about this toy. It is barely interactive and really does nothing but roll a few inches away and then just stop. Another reviewer mentions that you can change the speed, I loved that idea because my daughter is not a new mover, but there are two speeds and they are super slow and slightly less slow. The speed is changed by a push button on the right side of the dog, and as far as I can tell it has to be pushed each time the dog moves it is not a saved setting.
Overall I found the toy to be lacking and I would not recommend it for anyone over 6 months. I absolutely love the yookidoo snail though, same idea but 100x's better. I've owned the snail for over three years and it's still a house favorite!

E-z Ink Compatible Ink Cartridge Replacement for Brother Lc-103xl(4 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, 2 Yellow) 10 Pack Compatible with Mfc-j4310dw Mfc-j4410dw Mfc-j4510dw Mfc-j4610dw Mfc-j4710dw Mfc-j470dw Mfc-j475dw Mfc-j870dw Mfc-j875dw Dcp-j152w Mfc-j245 Mfc-j285dw
Offered by E-z ink
Price: $18.99
3 used & new from $18.99

The Things They Never Taught You In Nursing School (But Should Have!) (NurseFail.com's Books For Nursing Survival Book 1)
Price: $0.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Thought this might be useful or eye opening but it was a waste of ..., December 30, 2014
Thought this might be useful or eye opening but it was a waste of my time, don't think I even finished it.

Burley Design Baby Snuggler for Burley Child Bicycle Trailers
Burley Design Baby Snuggler for Burley Child Bicycle Trailers
Price: $60.00
21 used & new from $60.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This is awkward to use in the double stroller, ..., December 30, 2014
This is awkward to use in the double stroller, it kinda takes over both seats. Does its job though and it allowed me to use my burley earlier then I could have without it.

Babytime by Episencial Snuggly Lotion - Organic Moisturizer, 8 Ounce
Babytime by Episencial Snuggly Lotion - Organic Moisturizer, 8 Ounce
Offered by Etailz
Price: $15.00
12 used & new from $10.41

3.0 out of 5 stars I hate the smell but it's a nice lotion that keeps ..., December 30, 2014
I hate the smell but it's a nice lotion that keeps my daughters skin baby soft. I did like the line better before they changed it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-12