Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Shop now Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS
Profile for JSS > Reviews

Browse

JSS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 197

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JSS "JSS" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Dyson Air Multiplier AM07 Tower Fan, Black
Dyson Air Multiplier AM07 Tower Fan, Black
Price: $349.99
24 used & new from $191.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed with the noise and performance, May 22, 2016
Unfortunatley it looks like I bought into the marketing hype, this fan is very noisy. Sure, on low speed it is quiet but that is because it barely moves any air. My bed is about 3 feet from the fan and I can barely feel any air. On higher speeds it sounds like a jet engine and just moves a OK amount of air. For the amount of money spent on this fan I could have purchased three good quality tower fans. I expected more from Dyson.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2016 4:58 AM PDT

OXO Tot PerfectPull(TM) Wipes Dispenser with Weighted Plate- Orange
OXO Tot PerfectPull(TM) Wipes Dispenser with Weighted Plate- Orange
Price: $17.99
22 used & new from $14.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Best wipe dispenser on the market, May 22, 2016
We love this dispenser, it's heavy enough to stay in place, the lid stays open when you need it do and the weight inside holds down the wipes perfectly. Most important, the seal is strong and keeps wipes moist.

THE PRINCE (Wisehouse Classics Edition)
THE PRINCE (Wisehouse Classics Edition)
Price: $0.00

3.0 out of 5 stars This is not the Prince you're looking for, May 19, 2016
The book was OK, there was no reference to Purple Rain anywhere!

AleHorn "Hand of the King" and "Game of Thrones" style Bottle Opener
AleHorn "Hand of the King" and "Game of Thrones" style Bottle Opener
Offered by Beanda Products LLC
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $11.89

5.0 out of 5 stars Deadlier than it looks!, May 19, 2016
You haven't experienced the sheer pleasure of opening a cold ale until you've used the "Hand of the King". This is the one bottle opener to rule them all! Perfectly balanced and expertly crafted by dwarven artisans deep within the bowels of the Misty Mountains. Wait, wrong book...

Umm, it can also double as a shiv should the need arise! Now I just need an AleHorn Drinking Horn!

The Breville Quick Touch, BMO734XL
The Breville Quick Touch, BMO734XL
Price: $299.95
18 used & new from $251.96

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you ever microwave popcorn or have 10" square dinner plates, January 2, 2016
Unfortunately we use the microwave quite often for popcorn and this Breville simply doesn't do a good job (using the automatic popcorn setting or manually). We've tried four bags of popcorn (two popup bowls and two regular size) and every time the popcorn is either only about 70% popped or 90% popped and burnt.

Also, it doesn't fit a 10" square dinner plate even though the turn table is about 12" in diameter and the interior width is closer to 13". The problem is the interior walls of the microwave are not flat, they taper in towards the bottom so when the turn table begins to spin the corners of the plate hit the sides of the walls.

We love our Breville toaster oven so we had high hopes for this microwave. The design is great and it is very user friendly, I just wish it performed better for the one thing we use the microwave the most!

Dragon Touch Y88X 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet (Black)
Dragon Touch Y88X 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet (Black)
4 used & new from $31.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor touch screen responsiveness, November 6, 2015
I realize this is a very inexpensive tablet, but the unit is a little sluggish and the touch screen responsiveness is very frustrating. You have to tap the screen a couple times before it registers your touch. Also, the battery never fully charges to 100%, it seems to stop at 94% no matter how many times I charge it.

Even my toddler got frustrated with the tablet after playing with it for a few minutes. I'm finding it hard to understand how people are OK with the performance. Perhaps if you've never used a higher quality touch screen device (iPad, Nexus tablet, Samsung tablet, etc.) before you wouldn't know any better. But then again I guess that's why those devices are hundreds of dollars more...

I broke down and paid $50 more for a higher quality "name brand" tablet here on Amazon and couldn't be happier.

CamelBak Kid's Eddy Water Bottle, Atomic Robots, .4-Liter
CamelBak Kid's Eddy Water Bottle, Atomic Robots, .4-Liter
Offered by Toys US
Price: $19.24
15 used & new from $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, November 6, 2015
My toddlers love these water bottles. They take these water bottles with them everywhere.

The bottles seem to be very durable and are easy to hang onto and carry around. So far I haven't experienced any issues with leaking

BPA free and dishwasher-safe are also a plus!

Rubie's Costume Hooded Cape 3/4 Length Costume, Black, One Size
Rubie's Costume Hooded Cape 3/4 Length Costume, Black, One Size
2 used & new from $11.99

5.0 out of 5 stars great for male strippers, November 6, 2015
I needed a hooded cape for my "sexy rogue" stripper routine.

pros:
inexpensive
fits well

cons:
too sheer, it didn't leave much to the imagination (if you know what I mean)

Clear Flow® Water Garden Hose (50 ft) the Best Flexible Lightweight Shrinking Hoses - Lead Free & Drinking Safe! 5/8"
Offered by EPI Inc.
Price: $59.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work well for me, November 6, 2015
As others have mentioned, this hose kinks very easily. I also had a difficult time getting good water pressure out of the hose. I constantly had to close the nozzle and wait for water pressure to built up. The hose would then work well for a 10-15 seconds before the water pressure started getting weaker again. I have not had this problem with any other hoses.

Also, if you're thinking this hose is similar to those expandable hoses, it isn't. The material is much more rigid than I expected, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I don't see the advantage of this hose vs one of those smaller diameter neverkink boat and camper hoses.

Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Sauce Pot, 5-quart, Black
Price: $79.95
25 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, November 6, 2015
This is a great pot for making pasta, stews or frying chicken. The quality is top notch and it's quite stylish.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20