ARRAY(0x9ef5fb7c)

Customer Reviews: 77

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JSS "JSS" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
Emallbox® New Hybrid Shock Dirt Dust Proof Hard iPhone 5 5s Cover Case For Apple iPhone 5 5S (Blue)
Offered by eMallBox (Ships from NYC)
Price: $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice case for iPhone 5, April 7, 2014
Just receive this case and it looks exactly like the photos. It has a nice rubbery interior and hard plastic exterior that I'm sure will offer good protection. The extra stylus and screen protector they threw in is also a plus.

Nike Men's Zoom Crusader Basketball Shoe
Nike Men's Zoom Crusader Basketball Shoe
Price: $102.90 - $111.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable, April 4, 2014
I am pretty happy with these shoes. They look great, are lightweight and most importantly are comfortable to play in.

Peerless 76952D Universal Showering Components, In2ition Two-In-One Shower, Chrome
Offered by Variety Shop Now
Price: $49.95
4 used & new from $29.99

2.0 out of 5 stars poor pressure and stability, March 23, 2014
The pressure on this seem low for 2.5 gpm and the handheld portion does not stay in place. I returned this and went with a newer model.

NewerTech Guardian MAXimus 0GB Quad Interface RAID-1 Mirrored Data Redundancy Enclosure
Offered by Newer Galaxy Distribution Company, LLC
Price: $117.00
3 used & new from $110.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Very simple to use and good quality too, March 23, 2014
I have this hooked up to my router as a NAS so I can access files remotely. So far it does the trick and mirrors all my data in case of a drive failure.

Maxi Cosi Kaia Stroller, Total Black
Maxi Cosi Kaia Stroller, Total Black
Offered by Little Folks
Price: $199.99
13 used & new from $199.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Overpriced for what you get, March 23, 2014
The storage space at the bottom of this stroller is extremely limited which is sort of a deal breaker. Also, it is advertised as being easy to close and open but no one in my family found that to be true. There always seemed to be a trick you needed to do to get it to close right.

Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail - Pistachio
Ubbi Steel Diaper Pail - Pistachio
Offered by ToysOnline
Price: $117.70
3 used & new from $101.19

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't live up to the hype and isn't all steel., March 23, 2014
This diaper pail is very well marketed and does a good job of containing odor when closed but smells linger when you go to dispense a diaper or change our the bag. I am disappointed for three primary reasons.

1) Only the body is made of steel. The top lid and sliding door are all plastic. Seeing as these are the parts that comes into direct contact with smelly diapers I don't see how it won't absorb odor over time.

2) Not having a foot pedal is really an inconvenience, you don't realize you miss it until it isn't there.

3) Whenever you dispense a diaper or open the lid to change the bag the entire room will smell. Ubbi really missed the mark on this aspect.

If Ubbi could design a true all steel diaper pail with a foot pedal and way to keep the smells contained when dispensing a diaper they'd have a real gem on their hands.

I know there are people who will say, "flush solids first before dispensing a diaper" or "change the bag more frequently". What's the point of owning a diaper pail if I have to go through extra steps like that? If that was the case I might as well just walk outside and throw away the diaper every time I change my baby.

Unfortunately I will be sending this diaper pail back and going with another brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 24, 2014 7:02 AM PDT

Delta Faucet 58467 Universal Showering Components, In2ition R Two-In-One Shower Arm Mount Shower, Chrome
Price: $72.72
18 used & new from $56.63

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor water pressure, February 20, 2014
I had a Peerless handheld shower head that worked great for 4 years before failing on me. I thought going with this Delta was going to be an upgrade but not so much...

I have no idea how this Delta shower head has been rated so high. The shower pressure is absolutely abysmal. The only way the water pressure is OK is if you direct it to only flow out of the main head or handheld piece, but not both. Removing the water regulator didn't help much either, it just caused the head to leak. This is being sent back and I'll be going with another Peerless.

Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Men's Departure Polo Shirt
Marc Ecko Cut & Sew Men's Departure Polo Shirt

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fit, October 16, 2013
I'm really happy with this shirt so far. The sizing is just right and it has the nice slim fit that I was looking for. I hate boxy looking polo shirts, now I just wish I could find this shirt in some other colors.

H2H Mens Fine Cotton Giraffe Polo Shirts of Various Colors
H2H Mens Fine Cotton Giraffe Polo Shirts of Various Colors
Offered by H2H
Price: $39.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Huge collar, September 12, 2013
I finally figured out this company's sizing structure... A US L Slim is actually a US Medium.

Unfortunately this shirt has such a huge collar it looks like you're wearing a clown shirt when you fold the collars down. So unless you like to look like a douchey frat guy with the collar up I'd stay away from this shirt.

H2H Men's Basic Cotton Pocket V-neck Short Sleeve T-shirt
H2H Men's Basic Cotton Pocket V-neck Short Sleeve T-shirt
Offered by H2H
Price: $24.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't look like the photo, September 12, 2013
I didn't have the same sizing issues as other reviewers. I ordered an Asia L/US M and received the proper sizing. The shirt was a tad tight but still wearable. My main issue is that the V neck is extremely deep and looks nothing like the photo. In addition, I ordered the shirt color "wine" but the shirt I received is much brighter red.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8