Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS
Profile for JSS > Reviews

Browse

JSS's Profile

Customer Reviews: 193

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

JSS "JSS" RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Breville BMO734XL Quick Touch Microwave Oven
Breville BMO734XL Quick Touch Microwave Oven
Offered by D.R. Worth and Sons
Price: $293.88
24 used & new from $205.72

2.0 out of 5 stars Don't buy if you ever microwave popcorn or have 10" square dinner plates, January 2, 2016
Unfortunately we use the microwave quite often for popcorn and this Breville simply doesn't do a good job (using the automatic popcorn setting or manually). We've tried four bags of popcorn (two popup bowls and two regular size) and every time the popcorn is either only about 70% popped or 90% popped and burnt.

Also, it doesn't fit a 10" square dinner plate even though the turn table is about 12" in diameter and the interior width is closer to 13". The problem is the interior walls of the microwave are not flat, they taper in towards the bottom so when the turn table begins to spin the corners of the plate hit the sides of the walls.

We love our Breville toaster oven so we had high hopes for this microwave. The design is great and it is very user friendly, I just wish it performed better for the one thing we use the microwave the most!

Dragon Touch Y88X 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet (Black)
Dragon Touch Y88X 7-Inch 8 GB Tablet (Black)
Offered by AV House
Price: $56.48
14 used & new from $45.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor touch screen responsiveness, November 6, 2015
I realize this is a very inexpensive tablet, but the unit is a little sluggish and the touch screen responsiveness is very frustrating. You have to tap the screen a couple times before it registers your touch. Also, the battery never fully charges to 100%, it seems to stop at 94% no matter how many times I charge it.

Even my toddler got frustrated with the tablet after playing with it for a few minutes. I'm finding it hard to understand how people are OK with the performance. Perhaps if you've never used a higher quality touch screen device (iPad, Nexus tablet, Samsung tablet, etc.) before you wouldn't know any better. But then again I guess that's why those devices are hundreds of dollars more...

I broke down and paid $50 more for a higher quality "name brand" tablet here on Amazon and couldn't be happier.

CamelBak Kid's Eddy Water Bottle, Atomic Robots, .4-Liter
CamelBak Kid's Eddy Water Bottle, Atomic Robots, .4-Liter
Price: $10.36
18 used & new from $9.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for kids, November 6, 2015
My toddlers love these water bottles. They take these water bottles with them everywhere.

The bottles seem to be very durable and are easy to hang onto and carry around. So far I haven't experienced any issues with leaking

BPA free and dishwasher-safe are also a plus!

Rubie's Costume Hooded Cape 3/4 Length Costume, Black, One Size
Rubie's Costume Hooded Cape 3/4 Length Costume, Black, One Size
Price: $9.10
7 used & new from $6.45

5.0 out of 5 stars great for male strippers, November 6, 2015
I needed a hooded cape for my "sexy rogue" stripper routine.

pros:
inexpensive
fits well

cons:
too sheer, it didn't leave much to the imagination (if you know what I mean)

Clear Flow® Water Garden Hose (50 ft) the Best Flexible Lightweight Shrinking Hoses - Lead Free & Drinking Safe! 5/8"
Offered by EPI Inc.
Price: $59.97
2 used & new from $39.97

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work well for me, November 6, 2015
As others have mentioned, this hose kinks very easily. I also had a difficult time getting good water pressure out of the hose. I constantly had to close the nozzle and wait for water pressure to built up. The hose would then work well for a 10-15 seconds before the water pressure started getting weaker again. I have not had this problem with any other hoses.

Also, if you're thinking this hose is similar to those expandable hoses, it isn't. The material is much more rigid than I expected, which isn't necessarily a bad thing but I don't see the advantage of this hose vs one of those smaller diameter neverkink boat and camper hoses.

Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Sauce Pot, 5-quart, Black
Price: $79.95
19 used & new from $36.00

5.0 out of 5 stars highly recommended, November 6, 2015
This is a great pot for making pasta, stews or frying chicken. The quality is top notch and it's quite stylish.

Roundhill Furniture Pina Quality Solid Wood Shoe Bench, White Finish
Roundhill Furniture Pina Quality Solid Wood Shoe Bench, White Finish
Price: $58.37
4 used & new from $54.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A solid product, October 2, 2015
For the price I am very happy with this bench. installation was a breeze and the product matches the rest of my white porch furniture wonderfully.

My only gripe is that the brass colored screws stand out a little too much on the white finish. I wish it included white caps or something to hide the screws.

Headline Sign 4730 Yard Sign, Garage Sale, 18 Inches by 24 Inches
Headline Sign 4730 Yard Sign, Garage Sale, 18 Inches by 24 Inches
Price: $17.31
2 used & new from $17.31

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for yard sale enthusiasts!, October 2, 2015
Increased my yard sale profits by 346%!

Dell USB 3.0 Triple Display UltraHD Universal Dock (D3100)
Dell USB 3.0 Triple Display UltraHD Universal Dock (D3100)
Price: Click here to see our price
38 used & new from $84.21

2.0 out of 5 stars USB 3 hubs not ready for prime time, October 2, 2015
While USB 3 hubs are much better than USB 2 hubs, there are still huge issues with lag and reliability.

If you are simply hooking up one monitor, a keyboard and mouse you might be fine. But using two monitors with a keyboard, mouse, external hard drive and optical drive is another story. Any time you transfer data via the hard drive things slow down and stutter. Also, watching HD movies on one monitor can severely slow things down and cause stuttering.

For now I suggest buying a laptop with a docking connector, waiting for thunderbolt connectors or WiDi to become more popular.

AXE Essence Bodyspray 4 Oz
AXE Essence Bodyspray 4 Oz
Offered by Health and beauty and more for less
Price: $4.45
48 used & new from $2.85

5.0 out of 5 stars How I met my wife, October 2, 2015
Have you ever seen those Axe body spray commercials where all the women fall over the guy using this spray? That's exactly how I met my wife.

I was filming the Axe body spray commercial as its leading man and "Buxom Hotty #1" literally fell into my lap. The next thing you know we're married 8 years have two kids!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20