Profile for Hun Boon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Hun Boon RSS Feed (Singapore)

Leki Photo Carbon Speedlock Trekking Pole, Black
Leki Photo Carbon Speedlock Trekking Pole, Black
Price: $159.95
3 used & new from $159.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, palm grip could be bigger, July 18, 2012
This is a great trekking pole, light and strong. It's one of the few that allows me to use a palm grip, though I would prefer the size to be larger for a more comfortable grasp.

The camera screw-lock is a nice gimmick and beautifully hidden under the cap. I've only used it twice so far. But works well as advertised.

Crucial m4 64GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT064M4SSD2
Crucial m4 64GB 2.5-Inch (9.5mm) SATA 6Gb/s Solid State Drive CT064M4SSD2
Offered by Sunrise Nanotech
Price: $90.95
6 used & new from $68.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed after 6 months, unable to exchange, July 18, 2012
The SSD worked fine for about 6 months. Then it started crashing within minutes of booting up. After restarting, it would crash again. The data is preserved on the drive, but I was unable to resolve this problem even by flashing to the latest SSD firmware.

Since this drive was purchased from Amazon and well past the RMA date, I tried getting an exchange on the Crucial web site. To my disgust, the system would not recognise the batch or product number printed on my SSD.

Which makes me wonder whether the drives sold here on Amazon are "unofficial" products without manufacturer warranty.

The best (or worst) part is, these drives are actually 3 bucks cheaper on Crucial! So, just buy direct from them and get peace of mind.
Comment Comments (17) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 31, 2013 7:45 AM PDT

Trexcell HTC Evo 3D 3500mah Extended Battery + Cover
Trexcell HTC Evo 3D 3500mah Extended Battery + Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars This is a scam, battery tested at 828mAh!, April 24, 2012
I was disappointed with the performance despite following the instructions to the letter. Finally, I bought a computerised battery analyzer and tested the battery twice. The capacity is only 828mAh - that's 24% of the stated claim, and less than half of my original HTC battery.

What a scam.