Profile for Honest Reviewer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Honest Reviewer RSS Feed (Greece)

Complete Life's Little Instruction Book: 1,560 Suggestions, Observations, and Reminders on How to Live a Happy and Rewarding Life
by H. Jackson Brown Jr
27 used & new from $0.22

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stuff!, October 13, 2014
Great and valuable in nowadays. Recommend it for reading it and re-reading it.

Great Quotes from Zig Ziglar
Great Quotes from Zig Ziglar
by Zig Ziglar
Price: $7.99
40 used & new from $1.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Time to read and think!, October 13, 2014
Excellent little book, providing the gist of Zig's philosophy. Highly recommend it, although I wish it had more pages.

The Treasury of Quotes
The Treasury of Quotes
by Jim Rohn
Price: $20.00
55 used & new from $1.16

5.0 out of 5 stars Just buy and read it again and again!, October 11, 2014
This review is from: The Treasury of Quotes (Hardcover)
What can I say about Jim Rohn? A person that really changed the way I think and act. Saw him live, on stage back in 2004. All I can say is this: if God gives charisma to some people, Jim was one of them. God bless your soul Jim, wherever you are!

How to Start Your Own Forex Signal Service: The Next Step Every Forex Trader Should Take to Build an Automated Passive Income Stream
by Rimantas Petrauskas
Price: $16.30
4 used & new from $16.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the time and money!, October 11, 2014
Excellent book, worth the money it costs (something very rare in nowadays), and the time you gonna devote to read it . A lot of information about a subject rarely seen in a book format.

Practice Makes Perfect Statistics (Practice Makes Perfect (McGraw-Hill))
Practice Makes Perfect Statistics (Practice Makes Perfect (McGraw-Hill))
by Sandra Luna McCune
Price: $12.95
77 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book!, February 25, 2014
One of the best books on the subject I have ever read. Precise, easy to understand and follow, makes every aspect to look simple. I gave it 4 stars and not 5, because I would want to have more advanced chapters. Perhaps a part 2 in the future?

Hannibal: A Novel (Carthage Trilogy)
Hannibal: A Novel (Carthage Trilogy)
by Ross Leckie
Price: $12.95
59 used & new from $0.64

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting and fascinating!, August 7, 2012
I found the book exciting, fascinating and the plot captivating. I used to know Hannibal as a name in history, but after I read this book I had the feeling I was present with him in his battles. I couldn't get my mind out of the Man and his tragic story for days. What a General, what a Leader, what a tragic figure, he was! He was so close to destroy Rome and the just emerging Roman Empire, and literally change the history and world as we know it. It would have been a better world if Hannibal had succeded, I guess this is a question never to be answered. One is certain though, he lost mainly because his own people were reluctant to win this war, and at the end paid for their procrastination and fear, with the destroy of Carthage, their home.

I read the book in two days, I couldn't take it out of my hands and still, as I write this words I am emotionally touched by this tragic and heroic figure who was cruel and ruthless (no doubt about that, but not more that Romans were), but also novel and brave, ingenious and humble, as Alexander the Great used to be.

Buy and read this book if you are inspired by Men who have honor, vision and the love of their country in higher place than the love for their own selves!

International Financial Management
International Financial Management
by Cheol S. Eun
40 used & new from $2.63

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellency in everything, April 11, 2012
Fast delivery, excellent content. One of the best books I ever read in finance with an avalanche of information up to date. Highly recommended.