Profile for Sheila > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 27

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Sheila RSS Feed (California)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
True Love: A Practice for Awakening the Heart
True Love: A Practice for Awakening the Heart
Price: $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars delightful & insightful, February 7, 2015
I read it through once, but I am mindful that a second, third and forth reading will reveal even greater wisdom. This is what is missing in most books about love and relationship. Highly recommend.

Skechers Women's Skech Air - Elite Catalyst Fashion Sneaker,White Leather/Pink,7 M US

5.0 out of 5 stars So comfortable for walking, October 28, 2014
These run small, but as they are my second pair, I just ordered a half size larger than I normally wear. That said, I walk 7 miles every morning and these are like walking on air. The memory foam is just the right amount to cushioning for my feet.

SolRX Waterblock SPF 50 Sunscreen Protection Tube, 3-Ounce
SolRX Waterblock SPF 50 Sunscreen Protection Tube, 3-Ounce
Price: $12.00
4 used & new from $11.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Protects Without Any Mess or Odor, September 2, 2014
My husband and I discovered SolRX last summer in a dive shop in Florida. Seems many dive masters who spend their days on and in the ocean love this stuff. We agree: Best protection, least residue. Whether needing protection while working outside or going to the beach, or being in the water, this stuff really does protect. It does it without adding odors and it never leaves any residue or stain on clothes. What more could you want in a sunscreen!

Stop the Thyroid Madness: A Patient Revolution Against Decades of Inferior Treatment
by Janie A. Bowthorpe
Price: $19.49
47 used & new from $18.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Read for Thyroid Patients, July 31, 2014
If you have or think you have Hypothyroid, this is the book to read. Janie doesn't mince words, she tells it like it is, and what's more there is guidance on why certain things happen, and great ideas that you can use to get healthy.

Kiss My Face Natural Mineral Lotion Sunscreen SPF 40 with Hydresia, 3 Fluid Ounce
Price: $12.89
43 used & new from $9.89

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful Stuff, July 31, 2014
Thick. Hard to spread. Leaves a white film (and I'm white to begin with but it's whiter). It collects on neck lines and looks totally weird. Won't use it. Wish I hadn't spent the money. It was a total waste. I love the regular 30 SPF Kiss My Face, but this stuff is just awful.

MenScience Androceuticals Advanced Face Lotion, 3.4 fl. oz.
MenScience Androceuticals Advanced Face Lotion, 3.4 fl. oz.
Price: $39.00
2 used & new from $39.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Men Need Skincare Too!, July 29, 2014
My husband loves this and uses it every day. Not only makes his skin look and feel good, it actually makes it easier to get a good, close shave (which I like!)

The Hippopotamus Marsh (Lords of the Two lands, Vol. 1)
The Hippopotamus Marsh (Lords of the Two lands, Vol. 1)
by Pauline Gedge
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $13.00
24 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Positively Addictive!, July 14, 2014
This is the first book in a triology. Beware! You will be hooked and be unable to put them down. Love, love, love Pauline Gedge's books. Just wish they were available on Kindle and Audible. I felt like I knew these characters personally.

Hamilton Beach 80374 Custom Grind Hands-Free Coffee Grinder, Black
Hamilton Beach 80374 Custom Grind Hands-Free Coffee Grinder, Black
Offered by VMInnovations
Price: $29.95
34 used & new from $22.61

2.0 out of 5 stars Lacks Quality Control, July 14, 2014
I have the older model of this Hamilton Beach Grinder, but the motor stopped working so I ordered this to replace it. Unfortunately the container for the coffee beans was too shallow and the grinds went everywhere. I substituted the stainless container from my older one which is deeper and it fit perfectly so that is what I use. If you do not have an older version with the deeper container for the beans, I wouldn't recommend this.

Do the folks who make these never use them?

Skechers Women's D'Lites Essential Fashion Sneaker,Charcoal/Hot Pink,7 M US
Skechers Women's D'Lites Essential Fashion Sneaker,Charcoal/Hot Pink,7 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall a great shoe, July 14, 2014
Interestingly enough I have these exact same shoes in Navy in my usual 6.5 size, but the first ones in Charcoal in 6.5 rubbed my heels and were painful. I purchased a half size up in the charcoal and they are fine.

Wean Green Wean Cubes 4oz/120ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Multi Color (Set of 4)
Offered by Apple Green Baby
Price: $19.49
24 used & new from $16.63

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Glass Cubes But ONLY 3 oz, November 14, 2013
Another reviewer pointed out that these only hold 3 oz and she is correct. Wish I'd read that before I ordered. I need containers to hold 4 oz. and not three when filled to very top. Otherwise, they are cute, the quality is good, and glass is always preferred over plastic. I will keep as I will use, but sure wish they Wean Green would correct these to holding 3 oz.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 20, 2013 10:16 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2 | 3