Profile for Gary Lewis > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Gary Lewis RSS Feed

The Billboard Book of Top 40 Hits, 9th Edition: Complete Chart Information about America's Most Popular Songs and Artists, 1955-2009 (Billboard Book of Top Forty Hits)
by Joel Whitburn
Price: $22.26
43 used & new from $18.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Price, Fast S&H & Great Selection-That's Amazon.com !, April 27, 2011
After being a local DJ for over 25 years, I've always relied on Joel Whitburn's reference books to locate hard to find information on older top 40 hits that you just don't hear much anymore. Joel relies on the info from Billboard's charts & then when I'm ready to purchase a new up-to-date edition, I've found the place to contact & that's Amazon.com ! Everytime I check with them they have what I'm looking for, in stock @ the best price. Their shipping rates are reasonable & I get my order in a incredible fast time! Why waste your time looking anywhere else? For me, it's Amazon.com everytime! One other thing, Amazon.com has a great selection of other editions for those people that may be looking for a different need.