Profile for Ms. Elizabeth > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Ms. Elizabeth RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Isotoner Womens Black & White Chenille Snowflake Knit Gloves Fairisle
Isotoner Womens Black & White Chenille Snowflake Knit Gloves Fairisle
Offered by Primrose Lane
Price: $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars GET THESE!!!, January 9, 2014
I had a pair of these gloves for years. They are the best gloves I have ever owned. They are lined with fleece that is so soft and keeps your hands incredibly warm. They are good quality thick gloves. They have suede on the palms so that when you are driving, they don't slip when you are turning the wheel. I have never had a problem with these gloves. The only reason I had to get a new pair is that I some how managed to lose one glove. If you are looking for a high quality winter glove especially is this freezing winter then you should invest in these gloves.

The Beatles: Help! [Blu-ray]
The Beatles: Help! [Blu-ray]
DVD ~ John Lennon
Price: $24.88
52 used & new from $19.66

5.0 out of 5 stars I need somebody!, January 9, 2014
I gave this as a gift to someone who LOVES The Beatles. She was thoroughly impressed. I'm sorry to report that I can't tell you about audio or picture quality. I can only go off of what I noticed since I watched it with her. I have only ever seen the movie twice. Once when it happened to be on AMC years ago and the second streamed off of the internet. So to me the quality of this DVD is pretty amazing. If you too LOVE all things The Beatles and you don't have this movie in your collection then I would recommend it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 9, 2014 7:14 PM PDT

Vera Bradley Luggage Tag in Provencal
Vera Bradley Luggage Tag in Provencal

5.0 out of 5 stars Travel Ho!, October 28, 2013
Once again this seller is fantastic! I love this print by VB and could not resist getting a luggage tag to match both my large and small duffle. I may have to get another tag to go on my other luggage. Its just a lovely little statement piece and if you like VB and have the duffles then get this to go with them. You won't be sad you did.

Vera Bradley Campus Tote in Provencal
Vera Bradley Campus Tote in Provencal
Offered by Bearded Seal Mercantile
Price: $63.95
3 used & new from $55.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product/Great Seller!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Vera Bradley Campus Tote
First and foremost this is the greatest seller. Every piece that I purchase from them arrives earlier than stated and in excellent condition. I don't know about others reviews but I have had no problems. That being said this bag is my favorite style bag that I have purchased yet from VB. I can fit my nook tablet in the large inside pocket with my soft e-reader case on it, a coin purse and a mini travel case filled with goodies in one side pocket, my water bottle or keys in the other side pocket, and I can still fill the bag up with whatever I choose. Its brilliant! You will not be disappointed getting the campus tote. I am so glad I did.

Vera Bradley Small Duffel in Provencal
Vera Bradley Small Duffel in Provencal

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 28, 2013
Not only did this arrive promptly, it shipped out the same day I ordered it. This duffle is much bigger than you think. I originally ordered it to use as a gym bag but its the perfect carry on size instead. That or an overnight bag. Either way I am excited to use it. I love vera bags as they are fun to carry around and easy to clean. Which leads me to say that I am not worried about getting this dirty as I can just toss it in the wash to clean.

Opalite Concave Double Flare Plugs - 2G - Sold As A Pair
Opalite Concave Double Flare Plugs - 2G - Sold As A Pair

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 2, 2013
If you are considering these, get them. You will not be disappointed. They look and feel great and they stay in your ears. I am a baker, I run around a hot kitchen and tend to catch my ears on my shirts and they stay in my ears without a problem. They are great! The quality and craftsmanship is amazing!

White Jade Stone Plugs - 2g - 6mm - Sold As a Pair
White Jade Stone Plugs - 2g - 6mm - Sold As a Pair
Offered by Mystic Metals Body Jewelry
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, September 2, 2013
The quality of these is amazing. I couldn't be happier. These plugs are phenomenal. They stay in my ears without a problem and feel great.

Rose Quartz Stone Plugs - 2g - 6mm - Sold As a Pair
Rose Quartz Stone Plugs - 2g - 6mm - Sold As a Pair
Offered by Mystic Metals Body Jewelry
Price: $5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Little Plugs, September 2, 2013
I bought these plugs because I wanted a pair that were more feminine and pretty. These did the trick. I feel so girly when wearing them. They are beautiful. They fit great and stay in my ears without any problem. and again the craftsmanship is stunning

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bellisimo!, September 2, 2013
These plugs are fantastic! The craftsmanship and quality are simply amazing, and the color on them is better than the picture portrays. If you are looking for a classier gauge you won't be disappointed!

Vera Bradley Sleek Wallet in Hope Garden
Vera Bradley Sleek Wallet in Hope Garden

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous, November 5, 2012
This is the best wallet I've ever owned. I have four patterns in this style and was disheartened when the sleek wallet was discontinued. Thank god for amazon. This wallet has plenty of pockets, room for everything and it really does stay sleek!

Page: 1 | 2