Profile for starbucksnyc > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 2

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

starbucksnyc RSS Feed (NJ)

Competency-Based Interviews: Master the Tough New Interview Style and Give Them the Answers That Will Win You the Job
Price: $9.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Pretty concise and examples help your tailor your own presentation, April 8, 2010
I like it get to the point quickly and didn't much introductions (e.g. entry level stuffs for beginners) I used it to write down the important points to present myself during interview. I also used it together with "Acing the Interview: How to Ask and Answer the Questions That Will Get You the Job"

Using these 2 books, I organized good notes for the interviews, presented myself clearly and got a job. I originally though these kind of books are for people with no experiences, I was wrong. They are actually helpful, you will find a lot of things you haven't paid attention before and the concepts they have are pretty updated.

by Tony Beshara
Price: $11.18
149 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great tips, concise and to the point, December 16, 2009
Usually interview books are boring or too easy that say the same old things. This book give you energy and teach you how to think. It also have a little section for my husband to read and guide him how to support me in this process.

Very useful for job interview. He has points to support why he think we should act in certain ways. He made everything concise,so, you wont be reading 5 stories just to understand an idea.

Wonderful book, I would recommend it for not for interviewee but an useful skill for daily life.