Profile for Jon Dough > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jon Dough RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Gibson Performance Exhaust 60-0023 Metal Mulisha Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Gibson Performance Exhaust 60-0023 Metal Mulisha Stainless Steel Exhaust System
Price: $389.54
31 used & new from $381.04

4.0 out of 5 stars Sounds like a killer v-6 4x4 jeep now, December 12, 2014
simple to install! Removing the factory exhaust was a pain. took me 5-7 minutes to get the new set on. Sounds like a killer v-6 4x4 jeep now.
Purchased for my 2015 Jeep Wrangler Willys. Way cheaper that Quadratec's price. Didn't notice ANY performance gains; but I did install a K&N cold air intake prior to this install. Recommend the cold air intake along with this exhaust.

AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for (07 thru 15) Jeep Wrangler JK
AntennaX Off-Road (13-inch) Antenna for (07 thru 15) Jeep Wrangler JK
Offered by AntennaX
Price: $16.99

4.0 out of 5 stars it wasn't a PERFECT threaded fit, December 12, 2014
it wasn't a PERFECT threaded fit. Use blue lock tight! If you don't, it will want to work it's way loose a bit. Looks great on my 2015 Jeep wrangler willys. no issues with reception what so ever.

K&N 63-1566 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
K&N 63-1566 AirCharger Performance Air Intake System
Price: $296.99
56 used & new from $282.95

3.0 out of 5 stars K&N in my opinion did not do a great job with the box design which houses the filter ..., December 12, 2014
performs well. Decent gains. K&N in my opinion did not do a great job with the box design which houses the filter for my wrangler. Directions could have been more specific. During the install I had to watch a Youtube video to assist One it's a lame/complicated design. Two, when looking in to the design of the box, i can see my jeep tire....meaning it will kick up debris to the filter! LAME SAUCE!

New Prolux 6000 Upright Washable HEPA vacuum with Bernina bags, on board tools and
Offered by Great-Vacs
Price: $259.99
6 used & new from $259.99

3.0 out of 5 stars poor design, though it works, December 12, 2014
It's okay. My opinion it should have been a $100. For some reason it has problems picking up debris on throw rugs and area rugs.
The hose which connects to the vacuum itself likes to pop off occasionally, poor design, though it works. If it fails, I would not purchase this brand/model again. I got fed up with bagless vacs., too messy. I love bag vacs. Design is kind of cool looking....Glad it's a U.S. company. Shipping was fast and packaging was excellent.

Body Drench Spray Quick Tan Tanning Mist Sunless Self Tanner 3 Pack
Body Drench Spray Quick Tan Tanning Mist Sunless Self Tanner 3 Pack
Offered by Salon And Beauty Shop
Price: $29.99
12 used & new from $27.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Super messy. color is pretty nice, September 27, 2014
goes on way too dark, wears off way too fast. might last 3-4 days. Super messy. color is pretty nice, once you shower after day one/two; then! day 2/3, fades off way too fast. I would purchase again if it wasn't so messy and lasted longer than a couple of days. PASS.

AccuShot Premium 1-Inch Weaver Style See-Thru High-Pro Rings
AccuShot Premium 1-Inch Weaver Style See-Thru High-Pro Rings
Price: $9.71
21 used & new from $8.45

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice product, I would have given 5-stars if, September 27, 2014
Nice product, I would have given 5-stars if: 1. was NOT made in China 2. Was not aluminum
Other than that, good product.

Hoppe's 24011V BoreSnake Viper Rifle Bore Cleaner, M-16, .22-.223 Caliber, 5.56mm
Price: $18.99
65 used & new from $15.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Felt like it was going to break and the nylon leader ..., September 27, 2014
Received it and failed right out of the box. It hardly passed through my 22-250. Would NOT fit my 22 LR barrel. Would NOT fit my AR15 barrel.
Felt like it was going to break and the nylon leader line felt like it was going to slice through my hand. Returning ASAP.

My 2- cents.

Champion 18-20 Ft Travel Trailer Camp Trailer Cover
Champion 18-20 Ft Travel Trailer Camp Trailer Cover

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT impressed with this chinese made CRAP. Roof part of the material appears to be ..., September 27, 2014
See the image of the product, right where you tighten the straps and it cinches to the trailer? Well, anywhere where there is MODERATE corners on your trailer, the cover TEARS! I have 3 of 4 corners that torn. To my surprise, the covers appeared to be durable, any rubbing on corners, the cover WILL tear. To be 100% honest, I hardly cinched the straps tight enough to begin with. Now I duck taped the tears. NOT impressed with this chinese made CRAP. Roof part of the material appears to be double or triple walled. My opinion, they should have made the entire cover that way. It's been on my trailer for 3-4 month, then the corners tore.

Don't buy! No joke!

TCP Global® Set of 4 Wheel Tire Covers for RV Auto Truck Car Camper Trailer to 28" Diameter
Offered by TCP Global Corp
Price: $26.96
2 used & new from $19.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Paper thin canvas!!, March 22, 2014
Paper thin canvas wrapped around some dense bailing wire. Horrible. Opened up the package and pulled one out and immediately sent it back. Do not waste your money. I knew it was not vinyl....but this canvas is piss poor quality.

Sure Plug 1 Laser Engraved US Flag - Designed for Gen 1-3 Glock models 17,18,19,20,21,22,23,24,25,31,32,34,35, 37,38
Offered by MolonLabe LLC
Price: $9.95
2 used & new from $9.95

1.0 out of 5 stars !! DO NOT BUY !!, January 13, 2014
PURCHASED FOR MY GLOCK GEN 3 21 (45ACP).
PLUG DID NOT FIT PERIOD. I COULD HAVE GOT MY DREMMEL OUT AND GRIND THE PISS OUT OF IT.
I MARRED UP THE INSIDE OF MY GLOCK PRETTY GOOD AFTER 30-MINS OF TRYING TO FORCE IT IN.

THE LOGO ITSELF HAD A MINOR FLAW IN THE FLAG, TOO. PACKAGE STATED "SURE FIT." FUNNY.

NOTE TO THE SELLER! THANKS FOR WASTING MY TIME, MONEY AND MARRING UP MY GLOCK.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 7, 2014 4:44 PM PST