Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Vianny > Reviews

Browse

Vianny's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vianny RSS Feed

Champion Women's Power Train Tee, Neon Flare/Paleo Pink, Medium
Price: $14.00
3 used & new from $14.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Neon!, April 27, 2016
I ask for a M, and it's a bit larger than I expect it and bigger in the shoulders. It's really a Neon Pink.

PUMA Women's Voltaic 5 Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Fluo Magenta/Silver,8 B US
PUMA Women's Voltaic 5 Cross-Training Shoe,Black/Fluo Magenta/Silver,8 B US

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for me, March 30, 2015
Thanks God I read the reviews and asked it one size larger. I'm 7 and in the sneakers 8. They are confortable but not as much as I expected, but like a Puma shoes is used more for daily wear, is ok.

Florsheim Men's Selmer Slip-On, Black, 9.5 D US
Florsheim Men's Selmer Slip-On, Black, 9.5 D US
Offered by Global Social Venture Network, LLC

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelent!, March 30, 2015
My husband loved it! Elegant, super confortable, and amazing price (40us).

72926R-Blue-L Shirred Tube Top Halter Maxi Dress / Coverup with Jewelry Trim in Silky 'ITY' Tie Dye Paisley Print Fabric in Blue Size: L

2.0 out of 5 stars Sizing problem, July 15, 2012
I also bought it for my mom. The color is great, but asked for a size L and the dress looked like a XL. I was huge!!!! And the rare thing is that is the same brand than the other i bought.

72920R-Orange-L Maxi Dress / Coverup in Silky 'ITY' Fabric with Engineered Royal Paisley Print in Orange Size: L

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, July 15, 2012
I bought it for my mom, and she love it! The only thing is that there were many sewing thread, so we had to cut it, because the people would see it. Sizing and color: excellent!

Fossil ES2820 Stella Stainless Steel Watch - Gold-Tone
Fossil ES2820 Stella Stainless Steel Watch - Gold-Tone

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, January 30, 2012
I'm just in love with my watch! I have received many praises, and the best is that it isn't to shiny. It really looks like the photo.

Fash Professional 40 Color Shimmer Eyeshadow Palette Cosmetics, Makeup,mineral Makeup
Offered by Fash Limited
Price: $20.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, September 2, 2011
Pros: The colors are great as their pigmentation, so it's a great product for the price.
Cons: the case is big for me, so i have to invest in a new makeup bag, and i hope not to have problem with the purse. Other thing is that when you apply the shadow in the eyes, the sparkles fell all over your face and it's a little difficult to remove them.

Check very well the description of the product. I was interested in bold shadows for the day, and i didn;t remind the "neon vivid colors" so i have to use this one very for the day.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 6, 2013 1:46 PM PDT