Profile for M. G. Barnes > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 16

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. G. Barnes RSS Feed (N.W. Oklahoma)

Page: 1 | 2
11-2014 Chevy Silverado 2500/3500 Upper 2 PC Stainless Steel Black Powder Coated Mesh Grille Grill Insert
Offered by MaxMate Depot
Price: $324.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Good grlll insert, June 20, 2014
This grill insert is made of high quality and strong mesh..They are a real head turner in my chevy 2500. I only have a couple of issues One is the plastic studs are to long for it to lay flat on the grill. I had to grind them all down. Two there seems to be no
flex so they will lay down on the ends. After lots of work I got the ends to within .25 of an inch. Looks and quality are good but you need to b e prepared to put some serious labor in the installation. I would recommend them to a friend but with the advice of installation.

Tervis Tumbler 24 Oz. Big T Amethyst Tumbler
Tervis Tumbler 24 Oz. Big T Amethyst Tumbler
Offered by Thurbers of Richmond
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Heavy Duty Tumbler The will last and last., June 20, 2014
I have been using these tumbles for years. They are super tough and will hold up to dishwashers. The insulation stops the quick melt of your ice. And now they come in an assortment of colors. They are expensive but as always, you get what you pay for. Some
of my tumblers i have had for years and they are still good. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Advantek 20032 Collapsible Live Animal Trap, 10 by 10 by 32-Inch
Advantek 20032 Collapsible Live Animal Trap, 10 by 10 by 32-Inch
Offered by PlumStruck
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $46.29

1.0 out of 5 stars A waste of your Hard earned Money, January 1, 2014
I could not agree more. These traps are a total waste of money. But what can you expect for China.
The pedal release so hard you would need a a 100 lb. bobcat to set it off. You might as well forget about
the lite critters. If you want a really good trap that works perfectly check out Advancetraps.com This guy
knows how to build them. They have a center wire that hangs down and there is no getting around it unless
it was a mouse. The price on the large trap is close to what I gave for the big trap and your only additional
cost would be the shipping. They are also powder coated. I am fixing to order one or two.

HORUS VISION ASLI (Angle Slope Level Indicator) w/ 34mm & 30mm Ring
HORUS VISION ASLI (Angle Slope Level Indicator) w/ 34mm & 30mm Ring

2.0 out of 5 stars An attempt For lower cost, December 29, 2013
I purchased the Horus ASLI in an attempt to save a little money. The price was cheaper than the Nightforce model. While holding
the unit it worked fine as it should. But after mounting it on the rifle the ASLI locked up and would not function. I double checked to see if there was a problem in mounting but nothing could be seen that would cause a bind. I removed it and it started working again.
I decided to send it back since it would not work mounted to the scope and that is the reason to purchase so it could be mounted.
I decided to go ahead and purchase the Nightforce model. It worked perfectly. I liked the Horus since it came with two sets of rings. The Nightforce did not. But it goes back to the old attiage, you get what you pay for. There is a possibility It was defective but the company I purchased from only had one available. I would consider purchasing another one since this unit may have just been defective. I will say the dial on the Horus was easier to read than the Nightforce model and it also comes with the level. Which must be purchased separetly from the NF.

Ivation 16 Bright LED Wireless Solar Powered Motion Sensor Outdoor Light - Weatherproof, No Batteries Required
16 used & new from $25.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Light at a reasonable cost., September 30, 2013
These are very good, low cost solar lights. Just hang them and forget them.
A dim light comes on in the evening and motion will increase the brightness
of the light for a short period of time. Never need to replace batteries. I
have three of these and would highly recommend them to a friend.

Drill Doctor DDSB Spade and Twist Drill Bit Sharpener
Drill Doctor DDSB Spade and Twist Drill Bit Sharpener
Price: $109.96
13 used & new from $90.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, February 23, 2013
It is nice to receive products that work well and are well made.
Great on spade bit. Makes them like new. I would highly recommend
this to a friend.

Grex Tritium.TG3 Double Action Pistol Style Trigger Top Gravity Airbrush, 0.3mm Nozzle
Price: $209.00
5 used & new from $203.50

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best, January 10, 2013
I have tried and own several airbrushes. The Grex is by far the best I have ever used. Cost is not terrible and with the pistol grip it gives me far better control than any I have ever used. This will be the only brand i will buy from now on. I also use hvlp guns a lot in my business and plan on purchasing a Grex X1000 in the near future. I would recommend this airbrush to anyone.

FIA SB9004 Universal Sandblast Hood
FIA SB9004 Universal Sandblast Hood
Price: $58.59

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sandblast hood with easy glass replacement., January 4, 2013
The hood it good quality and easy of use in lens change. The hard hat is a nice feature with easy adjust. I have only
one complaint. The front of the hood is to short and sand blows up under the hood. This hood must be used with a jacket
or some type of garment to seal the front to prevent sand sting. I would be cautious in buying one based on this fact alone.

Vortex 15x50mm Viper HD Binoculars
Vortex 15x50mm Viper HD Binoculars
Offered by Focus Camera
Price: $669.99
15 used & new from $659.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Good magnification optics ok, January 4, 2013
The binoculars are ok. The magnification is good. The weight is not bad and easily manageable. I am not to impressed
with the clarity of the optics. This could be do in fact to the magnification and they are not suited for late evening viewing
as compared to eight or ten power models. They are a mid range binocular with mid range clarity. I would not recommend
them to a friend unless he understood the limitations.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 22, 2013 3:07 AM PDT

Steiner 256 10 x 56 Predator C5 Binocular
Steiner 256 10 x 56 Predator C5 Binocular
5 used & new from $1,796.43

5.0 out of 5 stars Top Notch Binoculars., January 4, 2013
I have tried many types of binoculars with many brands costing considerably more and I would compare these with
any brand. Super clear optics with the 56mm lens working best at dusk. The only thing I can see that might be an
issue with some people is the weight. These are top quality binoculars and they are heavy. Steiner is the only brand
I will own and would highly recommend these to a friend.

Page: 1 | 2