Profile for jt > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 63

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

jt RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Genco Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 Gallon
Genco Extra Virgin Olive Oil - 1 Gallon

5.0 out of 5 stars I think we're on our 4th or 5th tin and we have enjoyed it., September 13, 2014
We've been using this olive oil for a while. I think we're on our 4th or 5th tin and we have enjoyed it.

Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Straw Lid, Black
Hydro Flask Wide Mouth Straw Lid, Black
Price: $8.45
17 used & new from $6.29

5.0 out of 5 stars This top makes our water bottles our favorites! Just ..., September 13, 2014
This top makes our water bottles our favorites! Just don't let the bottle tip over when the straw is open or it leaks.

Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Pinkadelic, 40-Ounce
Hydro Flask Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle, Pinkadelic, 40-Ounce
Price: $31.76
28 used & new from $27.35

4.0 out of 5 stars love the size, capacity, and the color!, September 13, 2014
I love the size, color, and the capacity of this bottle. I bought the straw top and it is my favorite. I use this bottle with the straw top all the time, even when I'm at home. The only reason that I took off one star is because I dropped it once out of my hand from about 3 feet off the ground and the paint already started to chip and it dented (it happened less than 24 hours after I received the bottle). However this is still my favorite bottle out of all the stainless and nalgene bottles that we've owned.

Raw Shea Butter from Cleopatra's Choice - Best Arican Shea Butter - Grade A & Unrefined - Only The Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used - Convenient 1 Pound Resealable JAR - 100% Natural & Organic - Ivory Shea Body Butter for Skin or Hair - Deeply Moisturizing, Hydrating and Soothing - For Treatment from Dry Skin, Stretch Marks, Eczema, Psoriasis - Great for DIY Body Butter, Lotion & Soap - 1 Year 100% Money Back Satisfaction Guaranteed
Offered by Adovia Mineral Skin Care®
Price: $12.00
2 used & new from $11.95

4.0 out of 5 stars great product but I don't like the scent, September 13, 2014
I make my own body cream and I used this Shea butter last time. It feels great and I love that it is organic and less processed but the natural scent kind of gets to me. It's impossible to cover up with essential oils because it is so strong. So I end up using my lotion on my legs - far away from my nose.

Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Cover, Amethyst Aplix, Newborn
Rumparooz Cloth Diaper Cover, Amethyst Aplix, Newborn
Price: $10.00
3 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, September 13, 2014
This cover fits great. We've been using it since about 7 or 8 pounds and we're still using it at 15 pounds. I don't think we've ever had a leak because of the double gussets. The gussets give us a perfect fit every time. We use it over prefolds, inserts, and fitted diapers. I thought I would hate hook and loop but after using this cover I found out that I love it. The Velcro makes using the cover easy and fast.

Hydro Flask Insulated Wide Mouth Stainless Steel 32-Ounce Water Bottle,32 oz,Black Butte w/Straw Lid
Offered by Cambridge Select
Price: $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars love the straw top, September 13, 2014
We love this water bottle with the straw top. The straw top makes it our favorite and by far the most used stainless steel water bottle we've ever owned. It is also the perfect height to fit inside by lunch box and still stand up.

Nature's All Foods Freeze-Dried Strawberries, 1.2 Ounce
Nature's All Foods Freeze-Dried Strawberries, 1.2 Ounce
Price: $6.02
9 used & new from $1.48

2.0 out of 5 stars home taste but too crushed up, September 13, 2014
These taste great and I love that they are organic but most of the package is powdered by the time it gets shipped to me. We've ordered two packages and both of them were powder and really little pieces so instead of my toddler eating them plain (which was the plan) we had to put them in smoothies and I think these are way to expensive for smoothies. If I want strawberries for smoothies I'll buy fresh ones.

Fosmon HYBO-Hexagon Hard PC + Shock Absorbing Silicone Hybrid Case for Samsung Galaxy S5 - Retail Packaging (Hot Pink)
Offered by SF Planet
Price: $5.96
3 used & new from $1.99

1.0 out of 5 stars not good enough protection, September 13, 2014
Please don't buy this case! The corner of my screen broke while in my purse with this case on it. This case should have protected it but it didn't. I had to pay $200 to get the screen replaced on my 3 month old phone. Please spend the money and buy a better case (I had a ballistic case on my s3 for a couple of years and it survived multiple droppings). I'm ordering a ballistic case right now.

This case does look good and fits well.

KitchenMade Stainless Steel Measuring Cups - Set of 6 - FREE Recipe eBook - Best Quality 18/8 Polished SS - Great Design Made to Nest One Piece Inside the Other - Compact Stackable Cups - Perfect for Home Cooking and Baking - Ideal for Professional Use - USA Standard Cup Sizes - 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Offered by Elite Choice U.S.A.
Price: $29.97
2 used & new from $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars love!, August 11, 2014
Very high quality! I love that the handles and cups are one piece so that the handles won't bend or fall off. I also love that the cups are taller instead of wide so they fit better in jars.

Gobble n Go Stainless Steel Kid's Snack Cup with Slotted Silcone Top and Handle
Gobble n Go Stainless Steel Kid's Snack Cup with Slotted Silcone Top and Handle
Offered by Health and Fitness Depot
Price: $15.09
9 used & new from $12.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 and it still works great!, July 30, 2014
I got this for my son when he was about a year old. He is now 2.5 and it still works great!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7