Profile for Jarrod > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 34

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jarrod RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Bulldog Cases X-Large Deluxe Black Range Bag with Pistol Rug
Bulldog Cases X-Large Deluxe Black Range Bag with Pistol Rug
Price: $39.90
16 used & new from $39.90

4.0 out of 5 stars Very happy with this purchase, March 10, 2014
My only complaint is I wish it had magazine slots. That isn't to say I don't love this bag but I think it's lacking there. Great quality with nice stitching and plenty of room. I keep every single thing I own gun wise in this one bag.

Allen Company Ruger Embroidered Logo Handgun Case (11-Inch)
Allen Company Ruger Embroidered Logo Handgun Case (11-Inch)
Offered by SNAFUsurvival
Price: $20.16
5 used & new from $15.86

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality Product, March 10, 2014
I love how high a quality this product is. Everything about it was just as I was hoping. Fits my gun and extra mag perfect. Makes it easy for me to throw into my range bag. Very happy with this purchase.

Hoppe's 34002 BoreSnake .357-38mm, 9mm Caliber Soft Sided Pistol and Revolver Cleaning Kit
Price: $20.51
13 used & new from $20.51

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing. Barrel looks perfect!, March 10, 2014
I am new to cleaning guns and this product looked perfect for me. I couldn't be happier with how it turned out. Make me feel like a pro.

Traction Grip Overlays in black for Ruger SR9/SR40 pistols
Traction Grip Overlays in black for Ruger SR9/SR40 pistols
Offered by Galloway Precision
Price: $10.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy process, look Great, March 10, 2014
I haven't shot with these yet but they sure look great. I did use a heat gun and that made the process extremely easy.

Gunvault SpeedVault SV500 gun safe
Gunvault SpeedVault SV500 gun safe

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW! Wish I hadn't waited so long, March 10, 2014
I wanted somewhere to store my pistol in the home that let me both get to it quickly and make it extremely difficult for anyone else to get to it. This case looks fantastic, mounts easily and works like a champ. I was able to get it mounted and set up ready to go in less than 20 minutes. I've shown it off to friends already and I'm sure they'll make the same purchase or similar.

Battat Take-A-Part Roadster, 22 Pcs
Battat Take-A-Part Roadster, 22 Pcs
Price: $17.19
32 used & new from $14.10

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a Gift. Product is shipping in own packaging, November 3, 2013
Third bullet on the description labels this toy a "Great Gift Idea". Maybe that would be the case if you intended this gift to never be wrapped, or presented to its new owner. This product arrived in the mail in its actual box. I would have expected no bubble wrap or packaging paper but to slap the shipping label and postage on the side of the product and throw it through the mail system seems a little strange. I was extremely excited about this toy. It was intended as a Christmas gift for a friends child. He loves cars and this looks right up his alley. I've come to realize that the excitement a child has about a product/toy/gift is just about as important as the way it is presented. I don't see how I'll present this to him or his parents in any way that doesn't make it look like I picked it up off the street after it fell out of a moving vehicle.

I'm sure this product is amazing. I'm sure he would and will love it as I still plan on giving it to him. The question for me now is whether I'm forced to purchase a new gift to replace this one for Christmas. Also, will I go to a big box store to make sure that something like this doesn't happen again?

I don't want anyone to think I have a problem with the product itself. My issue is about the shipment.
I wish the review on here would allow me to express that a bit more. I've given this toy a 2-star rating as overall but 5 in every other category. I still have huge faith in it.

- An Amazon Prime Member
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 5, 2013 7:30 AM PST

Crystal River Executive Travel Pack - Fly Fishing
Crystal River Executive Travel Pack - Fly Fishing
Price: $28.78
12 used & new from $21.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as advertised, July 30, 2013
Purchased this rod as my first fly road for a trip to Colorado. I knew I wouldn't have a lot of room for fishing equipment so this travel pack sounded perfect. It comes in several pieces (of course) but each piece fit perfectly and snug. I'll admit that the rod feels a little flimsy in your hand compared to the one my father was using but can you beat it for the price? Casting was fairly easy and felt comfortable. Overall I would recommend this rod and company to friends and family.

SanDisk Ultra 64GB Class 10 Micro SDXC Memory Card, Frustration-Free Packaging [Old Version]
Price: $35.12
4 used & new from $31.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for so many uses, July 30, 2013
Works fantastic with my Galaxy S4 and GoPro's. Captures great footage with zero problems. I wouldn't trust using any other brand.

Galaxy S4 Case, Spigen Neo Hybrid Series for Galaxy S4 - Retail Packaging - Dante Red (SGP10216)
Offered by Spigen Inc
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $18.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Case for my Google Play Samsung Galaxy S4, July 30, 2013
Love the smooth back and the whole item looks clean. Just enough padding on top to protect the front screen. Only complaint is some chargers I have (Nexus 7) will not work with the case.

Sculpey Super Sculpturing Compound 1 lb. box, Beige
Sculpey Super Sculpturing Compound 1 lb. box, Beige
Price: $10.15
66 used & new from $8.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Stuff, May 22, 2013
Bought this clay after reading some articles and reviews. I'm no expert at all but wanted to mess around with it. So far, it is the best clay I've used (compared to stuff I found at local hobby shops). Completely happy with this purchase.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4