Profile for fluffysquirrel > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 99

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

fluffysquirrel RSS Feed (Sicklerville, NJ United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Bottoms Up!
Bottoms Up!
by Joyce L. Vedral PhD
269 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Very dated..., January 26, 2014
This review is from: Bottoms Up! (Paperback)
I mean...Look at the front cover:/ 1983 called and wants it's hair back:/ She raises some good points, but it really needs updating throughout the whole book.

Converse Children's Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Canvas Sneaker Red 2 M US
Converse Children's Chuck Taylor All Star Hi Canvas Sneaker Red 2 M US
Offered by Orva Stores
Price: $29.11
14 used & new from $20.17

5.0 out of 5 stars Too cute:), January 26, 2014
I bought these exclusively to be worn for my daughter's Mavis Halloween Costume and they were perfect!! She was comfy for a few hours of trick-or-treating with no issues of sore feet:)

Aluminum Kids Play Zone No Dog Poop & 2' Post
Aluminum Kids Play Zone No Dog Poop & 2' Post
Offered by allsignsco
Price: $15.95

5.0 out of 5 stars This tells it like it is:), January 26, 2014
I hated to have to put a sign up, but it gets the message across in a polite manner. It got to be a real drag patching up my lawn after ignorant neighbors allowed their pets to go on it. The sign is sturdy and good quality.

Globe Electric 78901 Wireless Outdoor Remote Switch with 2 Grounded Outlets to Control Outdoor Lighting
Price: $14.99
2 used & new from $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!;), January 26, 2014
Love, love, love this item. It was getting tedious going outside to unplug my decorations on cold nights. I was able to turn everything off from the inside:) So far so good; I may get another one:)

Hotel Transylvania Mavis Costume, Large
Hotel Transylvania Mavis Costume, Large
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $18.80
7 used & new from $18.03

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect:), January 26, 2014
Normally the Halloween costumes we get are all wrinkled in the package or ill fitting. This was was a perfect fit and very comfy. She hated the wig, but it was fine; no issues with the shape as some reviewers had stated. I bought her red Converse sneakers to go with it and a tube of black lipstick; great quality costume:)

Furby (Pink)
Furby (Pink)
Price: $54.00
16 used & new from $29.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it:), January 26, 2014
This review is from: Furby (Pink) (Toy)
My daughter was THRILLED when she opened this on Christmas morning. The color is just exactly what she wanted and it's not annoying like the Furby of old;) The dog knocked it over with her wagging tail and 'woke' up the Furby. It giggled a little, sang, giggled some more, and was too cute:) Love the eyes, too:) Great customer service, got it in a decent amount of time, too:)

Gilad Elite Forces, Fat Burning Workout
Gilad Elite Forces, Fat Burning Workout
DVD ~ Gilad Janklowicz
Price: $17.98
34 used & new from $7.43

5.0 out of 5 stars What a workout;), January 26, 2014
I have been following Gilad's workout routines for years and have gotten some pretty decent results. After awhile, though, I get too used to them and my body gets to comfortable with the moves and it's time to up the ante. That is what Elite Forces does for me. The first time I used it, it was when it initially came out; about 7 years ago. I was exhausted and put it away, feeling I wasn't ready for it. I revisited it again recently when I was unable to make it to the gym as we had blizzard conditions. I put this in the machine and had forgotten how intense it is. Many have said that the moves are boring. I say they are basic, but effective. I had my Heart Rate Monitor on and saw that I got the same results as if I were in one of my spin classes. That's a huge plus right there. Was I tired? Sure. I also wanted to stop in the middle of it and give up. I kept on going. There is plyometrics, lots of jumping jacks, jumping rope, lunges, but you take little breaks and then before you know it, he's got your heart racing again. The perfect HIIT, if you ask me:) Towards the end, there is a little bit of weight training focused on shoulders and biceps. I was surprised he didn't put in an ab workout--perhaps all the punching/kickboxing moves counted towards that. If you are looking for a little more in the way of cardio, give this one a try. It's Gilad!!:) He won't steer you wrong:)

A Paper Life
A Paper Life
by Tatum O'Neal
25 used & new from $2.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Heartwrenching, October 1, 2013
This review is from: A Paper Life (Hardcover)
Loved Tatum as a child actress; it only made sense for me to read what everyone was talking about regarding this book. I just got around to reading it recently and am blown away. She is honest. I believe her over creepy Ryan O'Neal and John McEnroe. Morbid curiosity had me wanting to see more of her upbringing with Farrah in the picture--but from what I gather, she and her sibling were pretty much left in the dust. Terrible existence this lady has had to endure. This book makes you keep turning the pages; it's an amazing read, but quite heart wrenching. Tatum is quite a strong lady.

Colonial Tin Mason Jar "New Solar Lid Light - Set of 2 Weathered Galvanized"
Colonial Tin Mason Jar "New Solar Lid Light - Set of 2 Weathered Galvanized"
Offered by VP Inc.
Price: $16.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not worth the price, October 1, 2013
It clearly says "fits any jar with a standard mason jar lid"---no it does NOT. This will fit the smaller jars; not the wider opening jars. Also, it doesn't work. I have to go get a new battery and see if that's the problem. Cute idea, but too expensive for what you are getting.

Both of Us: My Life with Farrah
Both of Us: My Life with Farrah
by Ryan O'Neal
130 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Such a crock of crapola, September 26, 2013
He is a liar. Okay; that's my vibe. After having read Tatum's book, I am more inclined to believe her. He dissed his family; neglected his kids and had many women whom he mistreated. He meets Farrah, knows she's married, gets with her, she leaves her husband and they both act as if they have no children in this world. They are both a couple of selfish phoney balonies. I feel like this book should be shelved with the fiction.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10