Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Profile for StarCassi > Reviews

Browse

StarCassi's Profile

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

StarCassi RSS Feed (Cranford, NJ)

KIA / HYUNDAI iPod iPhone iPad Cable (24in, Black)
KIA / HYUNDAI iPod iPhone iPad Cable (24in, Black)

3.0 out of 5 stars Charges and plays my iPod but..., December 3, 2013
I'll give this 3.5 stars. I have a 2012 Kia Optima with the Microsoft UVO system and an iPod Touch 4th gen. It charges and plays my iPod fine, but it does not display the song or artist info on my car stereo display nor does it allow me to change tracks from my steering wheel controls or my stereo. This defeats the whole purpose of a device like this. I have checked all the settings with my car to see if it was something with that, but nothing. The only thing I see on the screen while using this is "AUX Connected". To have to pick up my iPod and search for and change tracks while driving is not really what I had in mind. I'm surprised I haven't seen any other reviewers who have had this problem.

For Blackberry Motorola Samsung Universal Micro USB Wall Charger BLACK
For Blackberry Motorola Samsung Universal Micro USB Wall Charger BLACK
Offered by EPICDEALZ
Price: $6.56
6 used & new from $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Great until..., August 5, 2013
For the price, I really shouldn't complain. No complaints about the seller, from what I can remember I received the charger pretty quickly. It was a great charger until it stopped working last week. I did love how fast it charged. I got about 4 months out of it. Disappointed.

Diztronic Dark Blue GlitterFlex TPU Case & Screen Protector for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging
Offered by Diztronic
Price: $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars In love!, December 7, 2012
I am more than happy with my purchase of this case. I am in love with it! So pretty and fits my phone perfectly.

African Mango Plus (3)
African Mango Plus (3)

5.0 out of 5 stars Works amazingly for me!, July 6, 2012
I have been taking this product for about 3 months now and have lost 30 lbs with it (50 lbs total, the first 20 were with diet and exercise alone). I wanted an extra boost so I decided to try this product along with my diet and am now averaging a loss of about 10 lbs a month. I would like to mention that I have cut my daily calories in half and work out 5-7 nights a week for at least an hour. This product will probably not work if you are not doing anything but taking it. I don't know if this is the case for the people who say it doesn't work. I would also like to mention that when I first started taking it I was very sensitive to caffeine (had been caffeine free for quite some time). I will admit I could definitely feel the caffeine for the first few days but I didn't have shakes or jitters so nothing crazy. After a few days I was used to it and can't even notice it anymore. I highly recommend this product. It has helped me a great deal. I have 40 more lbs to lose and I know that with the diet and exercise in conjunction with this product I will reach my goal very soon. There is no miracle pill, I have tried many different products and learned the hard way. You have to do the work with it. Don't expect results just taking the product alone and sitting around doing nothing with it. I think this product is amazing and it really works if you are willing to put in the effort!

African Mango Plus - African Mango Weight Loss Supplement Lose Weight and Burn Belly Fat with African Mango Diet Pill ~ 1 Bottle

5.0 out of 5 stars Works extremely well for me!, June 12, 2012