Profile for AmazonMom2005 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

AmazonMom2005 RSS Feed

Baby Care Play Mat - Pingko Friends (Large)
Baby Care Play Mat - Pingko Friends (Large)
Offered by Ezion Global, Inc.
Price: $139.95
3 used & new from $84.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Honest Personal Use Review, January 11, 2012
First off, I am not Korean or from Washington like some of the other reviews (that have been criticized). I am a mother of three, including a crawling 8 month old.

This mat is made in 'Korea' it is stated all over the box when delivered. This mat is great. At first when unrolling it does have a smell, but nothing more than a plastic shower curtain right out of the package (my husbands comparison). It is very well made, very durable and thick. It dented from my elbows while I was laying on it and within minutes it 'filled' back up, like memory foam. The package does not list the materials that it's made from. I have also not contacted the company for a list of them either, but if you're wondering you might want to contact them before purchasing because they are not included with the item. We have had the mat for 3 days and there is no smell whatsoever. My daughter doesn't have a residual smell on her hands or clothes either.

This is an amazing mat, yes it's made in Korea, but we will be purchasing another.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 17, 2014 4:49 PM PDT

TweetCaster for Twitter (and Facebook)
TweetCaster for Twitter (and Facebook)
Offered by Appstore - US - MP - Offer
Price: $0.00

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, December 7, 2011
easy to use alone no need for facebook updates fast and routes to links quickly pictures are clear and quick

ALEX® Toys - Active Play Monster Toss 719M
ALEX® Toys - Active Play Monster Toss 719M
Price: $30.25
10 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Children's Toss Toy, March 10, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This is a great made toy and is a lot of fun for my 5 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old. It comes with 6 little bean bags that are well made and sewn well. It is not permanently assembled, you take the legs/stands on and off each time. There are two slits you just slide the legs/stand in. When assembled you cannot slide it around a room or it will fall. But my 5 1/2 year old can assemble it by herself and put it away herself. The board is made very well and sturdy and the painted monsters are well done. No chipping or peeling.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Flex Octopus Beach Tote Bag
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Flex Octopus Beach Tote Bag
Price: $13.90
36 used & new from $8.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Carry All!, March 10, 2011
I bought this for my daughter to carry her outdoor toys around the yard and have somewhere to keep them when not in use. It is very durable and made very well. It would easily stand up to the beach and a good wash.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Toss & Grip
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Toss & Grip
Price: $10.39
33 used & new from $4.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Brother & Sister Fun!, March 10, 2011
I bought this toy to ease play time between my 5 1/2 year old and her little brother (1 1/2 years old). They are very cute, and made very well. The 'catch space' is bigger than the palm of my 5 year old hand and I would consider it small for an adults hand. My 1 1/2 year old needs help putting it on his hand, but my 5 1/2 year old can do it just fine herself. They have a lot of fun and I see it lasting a while!

ALEX® Toys - Active Play Monkey Balance Board 778
ALEX® Toys - Active Play Monkey Balance Board 778
Price: $18.71
24 used & new from $10.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Toy for all ages, March 10, 2011
I bought this balance board for either my 1 1/2 year old or my 5 1/2 year old, I wasn't sure who would enjoy it. Well, they both love it and I need to buy another one! The box comes with simple instructions and it is quick and easy to assemble. It only says '3+' and does not list a max age or weight restrictions. My 1 1/2 year old loves it and uses it without any issue and my 44lb 5 1/2 year old loves it too! She likes to just stand on it while talking to us while my little one likes the challenge. We use it indoors, it sinks into the ground outside and it worries me to use it on the sidewalk.

Great toy and worth the small price!

Tadpoles Classic Gingham Crib Skirt - Yellow
Tadpoles Classic Gingham Crib Skirt - Yellow
Offered by Sleeping Partners

3.0 out of 5 stars Yello Crib Skirt, March 10, 2011
I purchased the YELLOW skirt to go with the coordinating YELLOW Bumper. The Yellow is soft and not a bright/pop yellow. My friends described it as a 'country yellow'. We have a standard crib and it fits the size of the mattress area, but is very long. Our mattress is set on the highest setting (since we will have a newborn) and it still drags a bit. I wash and iron everything purchased for the baby before installing or using and it made it out of the wash and dry intact and very soft, but full of wrinkles. I pulled out my starch spray and ironed it nice and crisp. It is thin material but, nothing I would consider low quality. We love it and are glad to have made the purchase.

Tadpoles Classics Gingham Crib Bumper, Yellow
Tadpoles Classics Gingham Crib Bumper, Yellow

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft and Pretty, March 10, 2011
The YELLOW bumper is very pretty and very soft right out of the packaging. It is a SOFT YELLOW and not overwhelmingly bright. It is very delicate and a 'soothing yellow' as my husband called it. He was concerned it would be too bright and not suited for a nursery. I washed it before installing and it came out of the wash and dryer still very soft and intact. It fit our standard crib perfect. It patches it's coordinating bed items perfect as well.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Flying Disk
Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Clicker Crab Flying Disk
Offered by On The Go Toys
Price: $13.29
8 used & new from $11.37

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for little ones!, March 10, 2011
I bought this toy because my 5 year old was (not on purpose) hurting her 1 year old brother with her hard, plastic Frisbee. This toy is very durable, even our little dog got a hold of it and it still is perfect. It is a fun toy and offers my little ones and their friends safe Frisbee fun.