Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM
Profile for Amada Mena > Reviews

Browse

Amada Mena's Profile

Customer Reviews: 91

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amada Mena "Amada Mena" RSS Feed (Miami,FL)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10
Gold Metallic Elastic Cord - 50 Yards
Gold Metallic Elastic Cord - 50 Yards
Offered by Wholesale Store '2015 ( HK 10-30 days shipping )
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my crafts., September 19, 2012
I am the kind of person who likes to give gifts from my kitchen and I adore crafts.This is the perfect cord to wrap around those lovely old time fabric covers over the metallic lids of canned good,it is great for gift wrapping.I love giving my presents so elegantly put,and at the same time with that touch of "old home"Besides the gold finish looks beautiful on everything.

Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash, 2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Summer's Eve Feminine Deodorant Spray, Island Splash, 2-Ounce Cans (Pack of 6)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $21.03
15 used & new from $18.84

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and feminine, September 19, 2012
I have been using this product for years.I simply adore it because it gives me the freshness the comfort I need without giving me rashes.No matter how elegant you are outside if you do not feel clean and fresh inside...and this product is a real help without damaging sensitive skin.

Mens mexican wedding shirt, linen guayabera shirt SIZE:M COLOR:Bl
Mens mexican wedding shirt, linen guayabera shirt SIZE:M COLOR:Bl

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh,yet very elegant., September 7, 2012
My husband and I are Cubans,this type of shirt has always been a symbol of classical elegance,yet comfort in the very hot Cuban summers.Here in Miami,you can see many very elegant gentlemen,using this garment,even is very well liked by young people,for the looks,and the comfort.I got this for my husband,because he loves to be elegant,but hates ties and jackets.This shirt because of its slimming design hides very well his small potbelly...and wonder of wonders!makes him look taller.The material in this one is superb and the price is a real treat.

WHISKAS MEATY SELECTIONS Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 6 Pounds
WHISKAS MEATY SELECTIONS Chicken and Turkey Flavors Dry Cat Food 6 Pounds
Price: $6.99
8 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars My cats love it!, July 11, 2012
I have 5 cats....plus the inevitable feline guests that come to the yard.I tried a few cheaper options but this dry food is "all my and not mine favorite".It keeps them well fed,lean and energetic,so if they love it,it is perfect for me.

Fat Daddio's Anodized Aluminum Contour Cake Pan with Rounded Bottom Edge, 8 Inch x 3 Inch
Price: $10.49
3 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Double purpose, July 10, 2012
I bought this cake pan not only to bake cakes...I was thinking of making those big Cuban flans.Even though I have a few flaneras,I wanted something big to make a single one but a fair size for like 10 people.The results were AMAZING.I baked my flan and the caramel was perfect in the pan,and the looks of the flan got many "ohs & Ahs" from all the guests.I am really happy with my purchase that fits a double purpose.

TOPPIK Hair Fattener, 4 fl. oz.
TOPPIK Hair Fattener, 4 fl. oz.
Offered by Lock & Mane
Price: $14.95
7 used & new from $14.95

5.0 out of 5 stars A full head of hair., June 8, 2012
I bought this in a whim.really I did not expect much,but my hair is so thin.so lifeless that I thought,"anything would be better than what I have".Oh boy,the first day I tried it I could not believe my eyes,all those thin spots were gone,the color matches perfectly,I mean perfectly and I feel absolutely confident.It looks natural,it is very easy to apply it is not greasy or lumpy.And on top of that Amazon's price is terrific...What more can you ask for?
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 15, 2012 12:32 PM PDT

TrendsBlue Elegant Solid Color Viscose Fringe Scarf - Different Colors Available (Burgundy)
Offered by TrendsBlue
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A touch of elegance., June 8, 2012
I live a very hectic life ,so I have to juggle my outfits from casual to elegant,from "decent" to downright cute.These scars can add that classy touch to a top that has been in my closet since forever,or that black top that has a most peculiar spot but fits so good...that you have to do something because you have gone to a bunch of stores and none of those fit as good as that old thing.And thats when the scarf comes in real handy .I got them in all colors and I adore them all.They are not too long,not too short,you can wroap them,pin them and they look always good and fresh.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars The wonder shirt., June 8, 2012
If I could I would give this guayabera shirt not 10,15 stars!After 31 years of marriage and flavorful Cuban food,my husband wanted to use the same shirts he used long ago...Well,he could...only if he could stop breathing or if we could mummy wrap him,But he insists he uses Medium and yes,large could reach his knees.I contacted the seller and they explained that these run wide and probably medium would be perfect.I could not wait till Father's Day...none of that for me.Today I gave him his gift and it was absolutely,totally PERFECT!That color of natural linen,and the extremely careful confection makes of this guayabera the most exquisite I have seen in a very long time.And yes,he does not have to stop breathing,he can wear Medium and he looks as handsome as the day we married.

Diurex Water Capsules, 21 Count Capsules (Pack of 3)
Diurex Water Capsules, 21 Count Capsules (Pack of 3)
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $17.34
15 used & new from $12.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Losing unwanted water., June 8, 2012
I have a serious tendency to retain water.This product helps me gently,no more swollen ankles or rings that do not fit,no to mention those sad bags under the eyes.It works!

Mr. Bar-B-Q Backyard Basics Eco-Cover PVC Free Premium Universal Grill Cover
Mr. Bar-B-Q Backyard Basics Eco-Cover PVC Free Premium Universal Grill Cover
Price: $27.13
37 used & new from $27.10

5.0 out of 5 stars Just perfect., April 6, 2012
We have a barbecue that really needed a cover,I mean,seriously.it works beautifully but is a sorry sight for the eyes.,and I have it,you guessed it,in plain view.Then I found this cover,so strong,perfect in size and attractive...it solved my problem.I can have my bbq in plain sight,it won't offend my eyes.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10