Profile for Daisy Primrose > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 58

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Daisy Primrose "Word Paramour" RSS Feed (Nowhereville, California United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
sixtyseven Women's 13666 Ankle Boot
sixtyseven Women's 13666 Ankle Boot

4.0 out of 5 stars A little small but super cute, January 25, 2013
These shoes are adorable. When I got them I immediately tried them on with a thin pair of socks because they are real leather. They do feel quite snug when I have socks on, so I'd recommend going half a size up if you can, otherwise they are nearly perfect. The craftsmanship and attention to detail is evident. They tie and untie quite easily to fit most ankle sizes, and they are adorable with a pair of skinny jeans, tights, or skirts. Granted, I got them on here for $30 so I'm not sure I'd pay much more than that for them.

MOTHER GOOSE VOLUME 3 VOICE RECORD BOOK
MOTHER GOOSE VOLUME 3 VOICE RECORD BOOK
by Scott Gustafson
Edition: Board book
54 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Great as soon as you know the trick, January 1, 2013
I got two of these books for my little brother and sister for when I'm not home to read them stories. They are perfect. There's seven nursery rhymes within this one, and a dedication page that you can completely customize. The trick is that the recordings work of light sensors so the book needs to be directly underneath a light source and not covered by shadow (because then it might not play at all, or it might think you're on a different page and start playing the recording for that page). The instructions are correct, it's just that you either have to have the book directly under a lamp in order to record and hear the recordings, or you have to have it in a very well-lit room and angled so that there are no shadows on those sensors. As soon as I got that figured out, it works perfectly. There's pretty good quality on the sound played back, too.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 6, 2014 12:26 PM PST

Pink Laptop Buddha Board
Pink Laptop Buddha Board

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Present, December 1, 2012
I got this as a gift for my sister and she loves it. I'll admit that I love it almost as much as she does! It's great. Wonderful quality, although the brush does want to come apart after the first use, but any brush can be used and the board itself is great.

365buying Naruto Akatsuki Cloak Cosplay costume ,Naruto Akatsuki Collar Cloak, Size XL (68.5-70.5 inches)

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun But Cheap Zipper, October 24, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
Less than two days after giving this to my nephew for his birthday the zipper broke. Of course the cloak itself is of pretty good material, but they skimped out when buying zippers for them so be prepared to have to return it or replace the zipper (or just remove it) after about a week of use. Aside from that, however, this is excellent materials and looks just like it did in the show (which is a major plus when shopping for anime geeks).

Doctor Who The Eleven Doctors Micro-Figure Set by Underground Toy
Doctor Who The Eleven Doctors Micro-Figure Set by Underground Toy
Offered by Bison Lake Trading Company
Price: $33.80
35 used & new from $31.55

5.0 out of 5 stars Who you gunna call? The Doctor(s)!, September 1, 2012
Of all the self purchased presents this one is my favorite of the month. Maybe the year. Or the decade. Of course I'm the type of collector who doesn't exactly take them out of the box, but the eleven doctors make a very nice focal and conversation piece. I'm going to be buying another box set to play with. They are that cool.

Gomax Women's Dunga Oxford
Gomax Women's Dunga Oxford

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Great Shoe, June 14, 2012
I got these in tan and they are cute, comfortable, and easy to walk in. There is a lot of support and the shoes look so cute on with a pair of jeans or a skirt or a dress. I've gotten a lot of compliments on them. Just be warned that there's not a lot of traction on the bottoms so make sure to walk carefully, especially on slick ground.

Michael Antonio Women's Michie Ankle Boot
Michael Antonio Women's Michie Ankle Boot

3.0 out of 5 stars Sexy but Small, March 4, 2011
These shoes run about half a size small so keep that in mind when ordering. Beautiful and sexy as anything in person, but I can't speak to comfort or ease of wear when I couldn't even get them on. What's horrid, too, is that I ordered them in the same size I always use for Michael Antonio heels.

Michael Antonio Women's Mckey Bootie
Michael Antonio Women's Mckey Bootie

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful But Small, March 4, 2011
I got these shoes in two colors in the size I normally wear for Michael Antonio heels but both of them were half a size too small! They're very beautiful shoes but remember to go half a size up if you expect them to fit.

Michael Antonio Women's Knox Open Toe Pump,Black,10 M US
Michael Antonio Women's Knox Open Toe Pump,Black,10 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars A little uncomfortable but ..., October 12, 2010
I love them. They are really great shoes, I'm just a little unsteady on such a fine point of the heel. If you're used to that, then these are great.

PanDigital PAN7000DW 7-Inch Digital Picture Frame - Black
PanDigital PAN7000DW 7-Inch Digital Picture Frame - Black
9 used & new from $37.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Gift, October 12, 2010
I got this as a birthday present for my mother, in conjecture with my siblings, and she loves it. It fits all of our family pictures with loads of room left over. She loves it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6